lower back pain

sghlynn

after delivery, my lower back pain still persist... prior to delivery already felt pelvis and lower back aching and thought will go away post delivery but still aching
:(

gynae suggest phsiotherapist as might be misalignment... anyone have the same experience or any recommendation of good physsiotherapist?
how do you get rid of your lower back pain?

after delivery, my lower back pain still persist... prior to delivery already felt pelvis and lower back aching and thought will go away post delivery but still aching

gynae suggest phsiotherapist as might be misalignment... anyone have the same experience or any recommendation of good physsiotherapist?

How long post delivery?

Hi, I know of a chinese physician couple who are quite good in Queenstown area. Where you stay?

Sorry to hear about that. I would like to let you kow about Kratom. Kratom is really useful for severe pain and mental depression. You can try this source. Hope this might be helpful for you.

All the best!

Back