Looking for confinement nanny for June 2019!!!

heavensberry

Hi ladies!
Do you all have any confinement nanny to recommend?
Mind to share experiences, contact and name of the nanny?
TIA!!
Saw a recommendation from one of the TS - Aunty Siew Kim is currently booked until Jul 2019

I'm halfway through my confinement now, super grateful for my confinement nanny.. FTM and she seems rather experienced with the way she does things & especially in handling baby. She is also quite flexible for breastfeeding / pumping / FM. Also open to bathing & washing of hair especially after 12 days. (But i bathed every 2 or 3 days from the beginning). As a csec mum i really managed to rest quite a bit, as she really took on bulk of the baby caring duties.

Shes a vegetarian and her cooking style is more of lighter seasoning which suits me.

She does:
- night feeds (with reasonable nap time in the afternoon). It's ok if I requested to night feed baby too but so far i just let her handle.
- pacify baby
- bb baths & diapers change
- cooks all meals for me & hubby & red dates tea
- washes my pump stuff
- does reasonable housework since we don't have a helper, eg adult laundry (washing machine), sweep & mop every now and then, empties trash too.

Pm me if anyone would like her contact, her name is Rainbow, if I'm not wrong she was from a confinement agency before. I think she may have an engagement for 2019 CNY already though..

I’m also looking for confinement nanny in June 2019. Any recommendations? My friend recommended one but she is booked until end June 2019. :x

Hi, i am currently engaging Fen Yi (芬姨) (Whatsapp +60 10-235 4077) as my confinement aunty till end Dec 2018.

I am nowhere related to this aunty but i feel that she is really good in handling my baby and her cooking is really good.
As a FTM and it was difficult for me to find a confinement nanny after all those horrible stories from my friends.

Fen Yi was actually a last min replacement as the original aunty, Ah Zhen, i engaged backed out 1 day before i was due to deliver.
Fen Yi is actually a contact from Ah Zhen.
Initially i was afraid that she would not be good but i didn't have a choice but to just accept the replacement that was referred by Ah Zhen.
anyway, i'm really angry with Ah Zhen. She is totally not ethical.
She took my deposit at least 5 months ago then took up jobs too close to each other and have to cancel on me the very last min.
This is another story entirely. But please beware of Ah Zhen / Zhen Yi if you do come across.

When i got home from the hospital, Fen Yi immediately took my baby over from me. It was a relief as I was already lacking of rest.

Her daily cope includes:
- Feeding my baby (even through the night) she knows how to cup feed as i was trying to latch and establish my breastfeeding momentum.
- make red date tea / red bean water
- Cooking 3 meals for me (but she is willing to cook for my entire family as well)
- Bathe my baby daily
- prepare herbal bath for me to shower (she is not strict on mummy bathing but would advise you to only wash your hair after 12 days of confinement)
- Takes my baby out for morning sun (my baby have mild jaundice as most babies do. after the 3rd checkup, my baby is cleared from jaundice)
- my baby have heaty rash so she will use some herbs to help my baby to clean up the rash areas
- she does washing of baby and mummy clothes (but i have maids at home, so her laundry skills i cannot guarantee)

You can whatapp her directly and check on her availability on her dates.

Hi, I extended my confinement nanny for another 2 weeks because she has been a great help and cooks very well. She is a replacement as my original nanny played me out 1.5 weeks before I gave birth and recommended this nanny. Initially I was quite worried this nanny will turn out to be as irresponsible as the original one but turned out she’s a blessing.

She takes care of my baby very well and I could just focus on resting and pumping milk. She advises me on how to reduce Breast engorgement and prepares nutritious and delicious meals to boost my milk supply.

You can contact her (玉链) at +60 10 826 5803 or 87302617 (Singapore number - she is here till 30th Dec and will be back on 1st jan till 11th jan for my extended confinement period)

Hi my EDD is in June 2019 and would like to see any1 hear before this confinement nanny auntie Kelly leok she stay in JB and have done confinement for last year Dec 2018?

Recommended Full Time Babysitter Available at Punggol East side ,35 year old Chinese Mummy , Your child will very happy when come here .

Home is clean ;Educational Toys and Books available also.

Preferred Timings : Weekdays 7am to 7pm. Other timings can be discussed. Babysitter is Flexi

Most importantly, fees can be discussed

Interested parties, pls drop a text or call to 8163 6875. jasmine

Back