Looking for confinement nanny for July 2019!!!

she was very professional, hygienic, patience and most importantly, she has a biggest heart for babies. She always put baby at the very first place

Hi, i am currently engaging Fen Yi (芬姨) (Whatsapp +60 10-235 4077) as my confinement aunty till end Dec 2018.

I am nowhere related to this aunty but i feel that she is really good in handling my baby and her cooking is really good.
As a FTM and it was difficult for me to find a confinement nanny after all those horrible stories from my friends.

Fen Yi was actually a last min replacement as the original aunty, Ah Zhen, i engaged backed out 1 day before i was due to deliver.
Fen Yi is actually a contact from Ah Zhen.
Initially i was afraid that she would not be good but i didn't have a choice but to just accept the replacement that was referred by Ah Zhen.
anyway, i'm really angry with Ah Zhen. She is totally not ethical.
She took my deposit at least 5 months ago then took up jobs too close to each other and have to cancel on me the very last min.
This is another story entirely. But please beware of Ah Zhen / Zhen Yi if you do come across.

When i got home from the hospital, Fen Yi immediately took my baby over from me. It was a relief as I was already lacking of rest.

Her daily cope includes:
- Feeding my baby (even through the night) she knows how to cup feed as i was trying to latch and establish my breastfeeding momentum.
- make red date tea / red bean water
- Cooking 3 meals for me (but she is willing to cook for my entire family as well)
- Bathe my baby daily
- prepare herbal bath for me to shower (she is not strict on mummy bathing but would advise you to only wash your hair after 12 days of confinement)
- Takes my baby out for morning sun (my baby have mild jaundice as most babies do. after the 3rd checkup, my baby is cleared from jaundice)
- my baby have heaty rash so she will use some herbs to help my baby to clean up the rash areas
- she does washing of baby and mummy clothes (but i have maids at home, so her laundry skills i cannot guarantee)

You can whatapp her directly and check on her availability on her dates.

Hi, i am currently engaging Fen Yi (芬姨) (Whatsapp +60 10-235 4077) as my confinement aunty till end Dec 2018.

I am nowhere related to this aunty but i feel that she is really good in handling my baby and her cooking is really good.
As a FTM and it was difficult for me to find a confinement nanny after all those horrible stories from my friends.

Fen Yi was actually a last min replacement as the original aunty, Ah Zhen, i engaged backed out 1 day before i was due to deliver.
Fen Yi is actually a contact from Ah Zhen.
Initially i was afraid that she would not be good but i didn't have a choice but to just accept the replacement that was referred by Ah Zhen.
anyway, i'm really angry with Ah Zhen. She is totally not ethical.
She took my deposit at least 5 months ago then took up jobs too close to each other and have to cancel on me the very last min.
This is another story entirely. But please beware of Ah Zhen / Zhen Yi if you do come across.

When i got home from the hospital, Fen Yi immediately took my baby over from me. It was a relief as I was already lacking of rest.

Her daily cope includes:
- Feeding my baby (even through the night) she knows how to cup feed as i was trying to latch and establish my breastfeeding momentum.
- make red date tea / red bean water
- Cooking 3 meals for me (but she is willing to cook for my entire family as well)
- Bathe my baby daily
- prepare herbal bath for me to shower (she is not strict on mummy bathing but would advise you to only wash your hair after 12 days of confinement)
- Takes my baby out for morning sun (my baby have mild jaundice as most babies do. after the 3rd checkup, my baby is cleared from jaundice)
- my baby have heaty rash so she will use some herbs to help my baby to clean up the rash areas
- she does washing of baby and mummy clothes (but i have maids at home, so her laundry skills i cannot guarantee)

You can whatapp her directly and check on her availability on her dates.
Hi. May I know how much does she charge?

Back