Good maid agency

I have and will continue to recommend nation maid agency to anyone who asks about a good maid agency service.

Last edited:

Still sticking to my earlier comment that Nation Maid agency is still good! The maid we have helped ease the stress at home. Will continue recommending them.

Hi mummies out there..just a word of caution to be careful with FAITH EMPLOYMENT. Was served by MONICA and was really appalled by her TERRIBLE ATTITUDE. She may be quoted in articles and all, but do not expect a customer-centric experience from her or her agency. Monica is just too proud to serve customers..called to enquire pricing but was told to go down with deposit ASAP as maids are on first-come-first-serve basis, and she has a line of customers waiting to employ her maids..google and you can find more honest reviews on Monica and Faith employment. Good luck with your maid-hunt, but do hunt elsewhere :)

Hi friends,

Have been pondering for a few months before deciding to share this review in this post.

Like many of you who are looking for a good maid, I saw many good reviews on this Faith employment agency and decided to engage them for a Filipino helper.

But after experiencing their pre and post service, i concluded that they are really a terrible agency esp the outlet at lucky plaza and the owner Monica is nothing but rude bully and blood sucker on poor employer like us.

If can, please avoid at all cost, cheers!
Agreed. Monica was really rude and unhelpful, certainly not someone I can trust to help me deal with maid problems.

I'm looking for a new maid and went through a few agencies. I am fearful of those that are very pushy. And then there are some that is quite Bo-chap and don't follow up and don't care. It's really hard to find a agent who understands your need, and ethical enough to tell you which maid is good (or not). Any mummies had good experience to recommend.

Nation Maid has been really good to me----My maid is experienced in doing laundry and ironing clothes, and since I need well ironed clothes all the time, since I go to the office, this has been a great deal for me.

My maid can follow care label directions, and treat stains immediately, my clothes smell better and seems to be cleaner as well. I hate it when there is an untreated food and beverage stains since it can attract insects! Nation Maid staff was able to know which made would better suit me! This is their website http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com if you are ini Jurong ... but you can check their other website if youre not from jurong, You see more of them too here http://www.nation.com.sg/

And I am recommending Nation Maid to everyone! Thank you for training your maids well, Nation Maid!

Nation Maid is one of our top choices to choose our maid from! And boy am I glad we chose Nation Maid! Our maid is simply outstanding but I was most impressed with the way she handled my daughter when she was choking on her food. I wasn’t there but my older daughter was. She said our maid just did some abdominal thrusts, which I think is also called the Heimlich manoeuvre. Of course, I was so relieved knowing that my daughter is okay! They said that the maid can handle household incidents, but I didn’t know that the maid that we got will be confident in doing so! For anyone who is asking, you can contact them here http://www.nation.com.sg/.

Nation Maid’s service is absolutely astonishing not only are the maids good, but also the backend work is also good. I have been assisted well by the staff. They guided me the maid that will be a good fit to my family and household. My maid is diligent, reliable, responsible, and exceptional. Finding maids that you can trust is a lot of work, but I’m so glad that I finally found one. Nation Maid REALLY brought harmony at home - knowing that someone is taking care of my kids in a way that I would.

Nation is great!

If you don’t believe me then I suggest you see here for yourself http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com. My maid, Clara, is cleaning my house in the way that I would. And it has lessened my nervousness and uneasiness. I have recommended it to my friends and folks and they said the same thing too.

I noticed that Clara shows positive body language, she is very confident when it comes to doing her tasks at home. She also has good hygiene, which seems to be so important since she also handles washing the dishes and preparing the food. I am pretty aware that Nation Maid has a branch in Jurong, Tampines and Hougang.

Nation Maid can be counted on. When my baby is awake, I noticed how Leny, my maid, attended to her immediately. I noticed how careful she is, making sure that my baby will not put any toys or objects into her mouth. And she is also gentle with her words, no cursing too, since I do not allow such bad words inside the house. I have a maid who is prim and proper, and that makes me really happy!

Not only is she good with my baby, she also showed me how well she cleans my baby’s toys after playing outside, she also cleans and sterilizes the bottles well. Oh, she is such an angel. Nation Maid has a lot of branches--- they have in Toa Payoh, Yishun, Woodlands, Jurong , Tampines, Hougang Green Bra.

Nation Maid is one of the best maid agencies out there, and I want all moms like me to experience this as well, you can visit their website here: http://www.nation.com.sg/

Hi there, can i know which agent you all engage at nation maid? i am urgently looking for 1 helper in jan 2019.

Nation Maid is brilliant, their customer service is one of a kind. I got lucky and was able to find a very kind and helpful maid. Taking care of three kids is not a joke. Thank you, Nation Maid! If I were you, id start looking one here http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com. I do hope more people would discover their great services.

I would like to recommend Nation Maid as well. I got my maid Tina and she has been with us for 2 years now. She is always busy doing her chores. Very meticulous when it comes to details of cleanliness. She is also consistent in her everyday work. I think she had a lot of training from Nation Maid.

I will continue to recommend Nation Maid Agency when it comes to service of reliability..
My maid is an Indonesian maid that I got from Nation Maid. She is very attentive and heedful to my instructions. She is willing to learn and has a good attitude. She is staying with us for almost a year and a half already. I really do not know what to do if shes not around. She makes sure everybody is well taken care of! Even takes care of my little ones.

Hi People out there.

I strongly would not recommend Achievement Employment LLP aka chooseyourmaid. Chooseyourmaid.com
They have EXPENSIVE agency fee, EXCLUDING free replacement within 6 months.
By saying expensive, I mean more than $1100+ roughly for agency fee.

There are more charges if we want to change the maid.
Additional charge $600 for agency fee if we were to change maid.
Changing of the maid nationality charge another $600.
Example first maid was indo, and change indian maid
In total , $1200. This is damn ridiculous. Daylight robbery.

Apart from these charges, in exchange, i gotten lazy maid. Lazy yet don't take initiate.
Paying so much gotten such maid, who dislike being a maid. WTF.

Whats more?
I was told by my maid that most of their maid from the agency were sent back home.

Basically their adverse selection of maid is very HORRIBLE.

Due to my inexperienced, lack of researches, resulting to this situation. I hope my experience & review will help the people out there.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new maid and went through a few agencies. I am fearful of those that are very pushy. And then there are some that is quite Bo-chap and don't follow up and don't care. It's really hard to find a agent who understands your need, and ethical enough to tell you which maid is good (or not). Any mummies had good experience to recommend.

My maid has been tireless! She has been working around my house, just cleaning, cooking and washing our laundry. I got it from Nation Maid Agency!!!
I think this is their website http://nationmaidagencyjurong.com

Nation maid Agency is like my new best friend, becoz my cleaning service needs have been answered. i tell maid do this, and she do this, she sweeps floor cleanly. doesn't answer back and very respectful. has good hygiene too. what more can u ask

Wow wow wow
Nation Maid Agency was just wow~!
They did a fantastic job. I am very thankful and pleased with nation maid agency for their outstanding customer service!
I wanted to express my sincerest gratitude to the after sales service staff as well.
Good training for both maids and staff service.

Nation Maid is one of our top choices to choose our maid from! And boy am I glad we chose Nation Maid! Our maid is simply outstanding but I was most impressed with the way she handled my daughter when she was choking on her food. I wasn’t there but my older daughter was. She said our maid just did some abdominal thrusts, which I think is also called the Heimlich manoeuvre. Of course, I was so relieved knowing that my daughter is okay! They said that the maid can handle household incidents, but I didn’t know that the maid that we got will be confident in doing so! For anyone who is asking, you can contact them here http://www.nation.com.sg/.

Nation Maid’s service is absolutely astonishing not only are the maids good, but also the backend work is also good. I have been assisted well by the staff. They guided me the maid that will be a good fit to my family and household. My maid is diligent, reliable, responsible, and exceptional. Finding maids that you can trust is a lot of work, but I’m so glad that I finally found one. Nation Maid REALLY brought harmony at home - knowing that someone is taking care of my kids in a way that I would.

I agree with you! Nation Maid Agency is superb! this is their website http://nationmaidagencytampines.com/about-us.html. The maid I have now neatened up things everywhere and made my room into perfect and neat order. I love it.

Last edited:
Just my curiosity and done a bit analysis. & to clarify, I have not used Nation Maid Agency.

I was looking through this forum. & I found it very interesting to see Nation Maid Agency is so over recommended.
so i look though the users who posted in this thread, recommending Nation Maid Agency.

Most of them are created on 1 day and they only have 1 post. Look at Boon Boon , Berymucho, Nicoque. created on Dec 10 2018 and only 1 post.

Abbybaby and SimRai created on Nov 6 2018 and only 1 post as well.

I understand that they want to advertise via this way. to get more customers. This is not wrong to do it. However, i would like to warn the readers out there.

Please do your research well and more research, find which is the reliable source.
I hope you guys get the best maid.

Just my curiosity and done a bit analysis. & to clarify, I have not used Nation Maid Agency.

I was looking through this forum. & I found it very interesting to see Nation Maid Agency is so over recommended.
so i look though the users who posted in this thread, recommending Nation Maid Agency.

Most of them are created on 1 day and they only have 1 post. Look at Boon Boon , Berymucho, Nicoque. created on Dec 10 2018 and only 1 post.

Abbybaby and SimRai created on Nov 6 2018 and only 1 post as well.

I understand that they want to advertise via this way. to get more customers. This is not wrong to do it. However, i would like to warn the readers out there.

Please do your research well and more research, find which is the reliable source.
I hope you guys get the best maid.

Yes all likely to set up to advertise for the maid agency

This kind of agency better to stay away. Totally no ethics and this is amounting to Cheating!!!

STAY AWAY FROM NATION MAID AGENCY

Yes all likely to set up to advertise for the maid agency

This kind of agency better to stay away. Totally no ethics and this is amounting to Cheating!!!

STAY AWAY FROM NATION MAID AGENCY
yes agreed should boycott this kind of maid agency. If they are good they don't have this.

BOYCITT NATION MAID AGENCY!!!

Engaged Brilliant Sky Employment last year. Avoid at all cost. Very unprofessional and unethical.

My experience with them:
1) started off fine and cheerful with their EA Annie
2) using pressure tactic to brainwash u to get their more expensive APS maid. Kept saying this maid alr have many ppl eyeing it and can only reserve for me as goodwill.
3) hired and found out on the second day that the maid was underage and having suicidal thought.
4) inform agency immediately but was told its not their problem and I need to handle it myself
5) threatened them that I'm goin to bring the helper to police station immediately. Then they soften and said will bring her back and provide full refund
6) found out later that maid was transfered to another family. (I've reported to MOM and they are being investigated now)
7) the full refund is not really "full" as promised. They took the advantage to deduct here n there.
8) called to their office, NONE of the staff knew their boss number. So weird right! Then after getting their so called manager number (Jocelyn) , she never pick my call but selectively reply my WhatsApp.

Very very bad experience with them. Worst that i had encountered for the past 6 yrs with other agencies..

Their website:
http://www.bsky.com.sg

Engaged Brilliant Sky Employment last year. Avoid at all cost. Very unprofessional and unethical.

My experience with them:
1) started off fine and cheerful with their EA Annie
2) using pressure tactic to brainwash u to get their more expensive APS maid. Kept saying this maid alr have many ppl eyeing it and can only reserve for me as goodwill.
3) hired and found out on the second day that the maid was underage and having suicidal thought.
4) inform agency immediately but was told its not their problem and I need to handle it myself
5) threatened them that I'm goin to bring the helper to police station immediately. Then they soften and said will bring her back and provide full refund
6) found out later that maid was transfered to another family. (I've reported to MOM and they are being investigated now)
7) the full refund is not really "full" as promised. They took the advantage to deduct here n there.
8) called to their office, NONE of the staff knew their boss number. So weird right! Then after getting their so called manager number (Jocelyn) , she never pick my call but selectively reply my WhatsApp.

Very very bad experience with them. Worst that i had encountered for the past 6 yrs with other agencies..

Their website:
http://www.bsky.com.sg

Hi i have been getting my helpers from www.rafflesemployment.com .... they are not pushy and took time to listen to my issues.Somehow the owner seems to understand what employer need . I spoke to Pam, i didnt need to go down to her office at all cos i told her its far from where I stay. so i did everything from home.
Initially when i brought my helper back, a bit of teething issues but with counselling and Pam giving me ways to tackle them, it was a smooth journey . They dont have much transfer helpers. I would recommend them for a smooth period of helping me get a helper. plus I also did recommend my friends to the,.

Contact Okay Lah Services 93361824 . Very friendly staff and very accommodating.

Please avoid Nation Maid Agency. I had the bad experience with them. They are not doing the job but charge high agent fee. Don't refer to the reviews from their Facebook, they have full control as they are the administrator.

Don't hire from Kings Manpower. Big headache. Served by Sha. She have internal problems and a big ego and refuse to refund me my loan. Ask my helper to run away. Big problem in the end. Will never use them again.

PLease avoid BUDGETMAID at BT TIMAH PLAZA. They are very unethical and once you sign, they don't feel like they have any obligation to you. But the director there try to act like a legal eagle, always saying "Please refer to the contract". But in truth she doesn't even understand what the terms say. Save yourself the headache and nightmare. Any hope of a refund or service are non-existent.

Beware of Spring Helper Consultancy in the East, at Roxy Plaza. This maid agent is extremely cunning & money minded, who is only keen to transfer helpers for extra profit at the expense of the employer who had suffered so much monetary loss in engaging their poor quality of helpers. This agent failed to practise what’s stated in the employment contract, the clause where a helper needs to give 30 days’ notice in lieu of payment if she decides to terminate the contract early. As I failed to remember this clause during my negotiation with the agent, (since I signed the contract way back in April), they took advantage of my carelessness by cunningly remaining silent about it until I naively authorised the transfer of the helper to a new employer. It was only after the transfer was done, I remembered about this clause, but the agent refuses to refund me the notice sum. If this is a responsible agent, they would have notified me about this clause during our negotiation, since the agreement was drafted by the agent themselves, (for the employment contract between helper & me). By right, the agent is representing both the employer & the helper, so they must be non-bias towards any party, yet this agent is very pro helper. Because with every successful transfer, there is more profits to reap. The whole negotiation session really opens my eyes to see how this agent bend themselves backwards in giving in to the helper just for the extra profit, without considering the plight of the employer's loss of a large sum of money in hiring a helper from them who only worked 4 days with me! Avoid this scheming agent at all cost!! Just to add on, their POEA processing fee is way higher than average quoted by many other agencies. I made the mistake of not doing research for comparison before engaging this agent. So be careful there might be hidden costs in their fees schedule. On the surface, their service fee seems reasonable, but in reality, extra costs may be hidden in other charges. The painful lesson I learnt here is before transferring a helper, make sure u scrutinise every clause of the contract, else cunning agent like this one takes advantage of unsuspecting customers.

Back