Any good fengshui master to recommend?

rtan

Hi all

We are going for c-sect due to medical reasons so was thinking might as well to get fengshui master to pick an auspicious date and time for our baby delivery. Any good and reliable fengshui master to recommend?Also looking for one that can calculate our baby chinese character name too.What's the market rate for these 2 services? I have seen from a website that charges abt 1.3k for calculating auspicious date and time and also baby chinese character name plus analyse baby life chart. I find its too expensive.

Any other recommendations?

Thank you in advance.

you can consider feng shui master pte ltd. thanks. i think the website is www. fengshuimastersingapore.com sorry couple of months ago.

Hi
I would like to find out if any forumers here have used any good fengshui master to help them tide over difficult times (example: job instability, health issues, overall luck for coming yr)

There are alot of "start up" FSM in the forums who are self promoting themselves & I happened to be a victim that tried one of them. I think the comments or the conversation we had is very general & I can feel that the FSM is v inexperienced.

I hope forumers can help intro a good one (FSM) which is used by yourelf for years & can reco me. You can PM me if you do not want to advertise your FSM.

Many thanks.

hi,

i have my chinese name done by a feng shui master online. thou i have it done again at you long zi as i want to double confirm the correct name. you may email [email protected]. i paid $28 for choices of 25 combination of names.

Last edited:
I would like to find out if any forumers here have used any good fengshui master to help them tide over difficult times (example: job instability, health issues, overall luck for coming yr)
风水不是万能的。说用风水改变一切,那是骗人的。

There are alot of "start up" FSM in the forums who are self promoting themselves & I happened to be a victim that tried one of them. I think the comments or the conversation we had is very general & I can feel that the FSM is v inexperienced.

I hope forumers can help intro a good one (FSM) which is used by yourelf for years & can reco me. You can PM me if you do not want to advertise your FSM.
1. See those big-big advertisements no use.
2. 看风水师是不是吃长斋的。
3. If s/he advertised in forum, screen all posts. 看看他/她写的,做个初步的判断。

真正挖对方的底细,看他有没有料,恐怕只有内行人才看得出。

Kindly check Jin zhi long is tat the one very popular 游龙子。cos I'm having complication pregnancy need to give bIrth by c section. And hope to have a smooth successfully birth. And have there's a recommendation to look for 游龙子

Founded in 2009 by Feng Shui Master Singapore, Wesley Lim who turned professional since 2002, offers Bazi analysis, bedroom Feng Shui and Feng Shui tips that bring out the best in today's environment.
East Chen Consultancy serves its clients across Asia Pacific focusing in Singapore, Malaysia & other ASEAN countries. With in-depth metaphysics Fengshui & Bazi knowledge plus its business networks across industries, East Chen Consultancy serves it clients with level of expertise, transparency & quality that is hard to beat in the trade across its customer base of MNC, SME, Hotels, Retail Points & of course Residential occupants. Today, trusted by its clients & students across Asia Pacific, East Chen consultancy is a Metaphysics consultation firm you can trust to bring out the best of your business & household when exploring the uncharted water ahead.

You can check out his services at here

Hi, you can also check out Master Jiang Yu at GetChineseNames.com. His fengshui chinese baby naming package is also quite affordable at $98. My experience with him was very detailed and great follow up service. Even provides breakdown analysis in PDF. Very modern and professional

Can look for this man also. tank : 93428882. Not bad at all, do not sell anything. Highly educated, one price no superstitions and no scare tactics.

Hi All,

I have seen quite a number of Fengshui masters both local and overseas masters, however this master which I have recently got to know is special and different from others.

He is known as Grand Master Ricky Chua. Initially I engaged him for four pillars analysis since its the start of the year 2018. After engaging him for the four pillars, I find him very accurate and thus I engaged him to see my office Fengshui. The main differences of Master Ricky Chua and other Feng Shui masters are that he will verify with you the past happenings during his Fengshui site visit. Meaning to say, when he arrived at my office, he did not straight away says that you need to do this do that, but instead he asked me whether my company made good profit in the month of March and April of 2017. After checking my P & L, it was accurate. After this verification, he will then know the current Feng Shui settings of my office and this is when he starts to see the Fengshui of my office. I would say that this is a test of his Fengshui Standard, if he is not zai and if the standard not there, how would he dare to do this? All other FS masters I have engaged previously didn't predict or verify with me prior to their FS analysis.

So far I am very happy with the Fengshui settings he has done for my office and I have just engaged him for my home purchase unit selection and fengshui for my selected property.

Base on his experiences and the accuracy of his prediction, I would say his prices are reasonable.

Their homepage can be reached at : http://www.fengshuistar.com.sg/

Just to share my Feng Shui experiences with everyone!

Cheers

Hi all,

Not sure if this helps, chanced upon this compiled master list in Singapore while I was searching for one too.

Thanks

Last edited:
Can look for this man also. tank : 93428882. Not bad at all, do not sell anything. Highly educated, one price no superstitions and no scare tactics.

Like just to share my experiences after trying Master Tank fengshui out after I saw thread here and some other forum.i engaged him because I moved home and hope my children can do well in school.

He is very knowledgeable. Dismiss all myths and explained all cultural beliefs that my previous master cannot even explain.

Patience and easy to talk to. Even till date, after the consultations a few months back I still can chat with him. What I like and he still can remember my concerns and my issues.

Very positive and really lessen my worries.

Like just to share my experiences after trying Master Tank fengshui out after I saw thread here and some other forum.i engaged him because I moved home and hope my children can do well in school.

He is very knowledgeable. Dismiss all myths and explained all cultural beliefs that my previous master cannot even explain.

Patience and easy to talk to. Even till date, after the consultations a few months back I still can chat with him. What I like and he still can remember my concerns and my issues.

Very positive and really lessen my worries.

Hi, may I know where is his office/shop?

Good Day all Mummy out there,

I will be going for my C Section in Feb and was thinking of engaging a FS master to give me a date for the delivery of my baby.

Any good FS master you can recommend to me?

Thanks a lot.

Good Day all Mummy out there,

I will be going for my C Section in Feb and was thinking of engaging a FS master to give me a date for the delivery of my baby.

Any good FS master you can recommend to me?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Tan Min

You can try Grand Master Ricky Chua. Although I have not engaged him for delivery of baby before, I have engage in recently in other auspicious date selection, Ground breaking of my new home for renovation, auspicious date to move in to my new home etc. You can try calling his shop at 6538 0515. Good Luck!

Back