Do reconsider - Spring Brainy Kidz Ubi

hugomum

Please reconsider if you want to place your kids in this school, my girl was there and I was glad that she was withdrew on time. The staffs there were not helpful and rude, especially the finance lady, she speak rudely and the principle never did once help us. There was no customer services and I never felt comfortable staying there for an extra seconds.

Please reconsider if you want to place your kids in this school, my girl was there and I was glad that she was withdrew on time. The staffs there were not helpful and rude, especially the finance lady, she speak rudely and the principle never did once help us. There was no customer services and I never felt comfortable staying there for an extra seconds.

Hi hugomum,
My son also in Spring Brainy at ubi , i agreed with you that the finance lady really rude but now already resigned. We have complain with the teacher although they cannot do anything but one day we fetch my son she very rude said my son super naughty & playful my hubby very hot direct scold her my son naughty not u said only & talk to me like this attidude who are you ? you only do accounts not ur part to teach my son actually her son more playful than my son after that case over she no dare to see us when we go fetch my son.
Ya i feel no enough people & consider to change school but i can see my son improve a lot that y i choose to stay

Hi hugomum,
My son also in Spring Brainy at ubi , i agreed with you that the finance lady really rude but now already resigned. We have complain with the teacher although they cannot do anything but one day we fetch my son she very rude said my son super naughty & playful my hubby very hot direct scold her my son naughty not u said only & talk to me like this attidude who are you ? you only do accounts not ur part to teach my son actually her son more playful than my son after that case over she no dare to see us when we go fetch my son.
Ya i feel no enough people & consider to change school but i can see my son improve a lot that y i choose to stay

She resigned already? Good for the school too. Your son is K1 or K2? If K2 maybe you just bear with it just my opinion. The teachers there some are not bad though.

She resigned already? Good for the school too. Your son is K1 or K2? If K2 maybe you just bear with it just my opinion. The teachers there some are not bad though.
My son this year only K1 still have one more year, because i work at Kaki Bukit near his school if something happen no choice have to stay

Yes, for me same, working nearby and considering last year K2 so do not want to change.
Sometime just have to close eyes

My son this year only K1 still have one more year, because i work at Kaki Bukit near his school if something happen no choice have to stay
Actuly there's another sch in kaki Bukit, orange tree preschool.. It's opened by 2 language centre, Morris Allen n tian xia

Hi there, any update on this Spring Brainy Kidz in Ubi branch? Im intending to register my baby and child there

Back