KKH delivery experience under private patient

Rine_YM

Hi mummies who delivered in KKH recently can share your experience ? Eg: Nurses at delivery ward , services for bf , post delivery care at ward , etc....

I would like to stay on with my gynae but he only delivers at KKH... my Hub dont really like the services in KKH and said prefer me to deliver at private hospital... So wanted to know more...

Hi mummy,
I had delivered my 1st baby at KKH private suite, the nurses services are very good. During delivery, there have few nurses stayed outside of your ward and monitoring your baby heart rate. As my cervix was no dilate after 8hours the waterbag broken, my baby heart rate dropped. They were immediately came in check and do the necessary actions. After delivered, their nerses teached me how to massage my breast and the correct way to breastfeed baby..so I think that their services overall is good. KKH room is bigger than TMC..haha

Hi mummy,
I had delivered my 1st baby at KKH private suite, the nurses services are very good. During delivery, there have few nurses stayed outside of your ward and monitoring your baby heart rate. As my cervix was no dilate after 8hours the waterbag broken, my baby heart rate dropped. They were immediately came in check and do the necessary actions. After delivered, their nerses teached me how to massage my breast and the correct way to breastfeed baby..so I think that their services overall is good. KKH room is bigger than TMC..haha

Hi mummy,

Hi mummy,
Oh great to hear that!!! But how's the service after birth? As in the ward services from the nurses?

I deliver mine in Kkh too..
I can say the nurses is V good too, check on me on and off.. I have difficulties in breastfeeding, they are V friendly to help and teach me.. They also helped me to go toilet after delivery even I tell them dun have to, but they insisted.
I'll go back KKH if I'm having 2nd one..

R u girls in ward 81? How do I book the tour for KKH?
Ward 82 is also private suite. You can call customer service and request for a tour.

Maybe you can share with your hubs that in case of a *touchwood*, the baby will be directed to KKH's NICU but there may be a chance of insufficient beds if you are not a KKH patient. I have delivered both sons in KKH private suite, the experience has been excellent.

Ward 82 is also private suite. You can call customer service and request for a tour.

Maybe you can share with your hubs that in case of a *touchwood*, the baby will be directed to KKH's NICU but there may be a chance of insufficient beds if you are not a KKH patient. I have delivered both sons in KKH private suite, the experience has been excellent.
Hi dear , I did told him about that and said KKH has the most updated and all equipment ready if anything happen *touchwood*

Can share why u said excellent? What u encounter?

Hi dear , I did told him about that and said KKH has the most updated and all equipment ready if anything happen *touchwood*

Can share why u said excellent? What u encounter?

No "big" events to share, but I reckon that we all want a smooth and comfortable delivery with attentive nurses and reasonable-tasting food after birth. KKH managed to meet all my expectations.

Anyway, Rine, you are the one who will be giving birth. Why let your hubby dictate where you should give birth? Maybe you should ask him why he doesn't like the services in KKH?

Oh great to hear that!!!! Thx babe

My friend gave birth at TMC and she was given tablets to clear her bowels, but for some reason, she did not clear her bowels and dirtied the bed before delivery. The nurse gave her a black face.

so for private delivery at KKH, how do you decide which Gynae to follow through your checkups and delivery? any recommended ones?

Back