Accurate n Trustworthy Fortune Teller - Anyone can advise?

<font color="aa00aa">rocherio:
can you give me your email? tried Pming you but it was not turned on.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">people:
understand that some of you are unable to reach the person.. but i heard he is back in spore for now..
happy.gif
</font>

Monmay,

U dun accept PM! Recently the shifu got appear at Lianhewanbao. Date I forgot liao. His name is Ng Wei Loong

Master Tay is currently providing free analysis in the forum now. I've had a free reading by him in Feb this year, and subsequently went to him for a detail analysis and also consulted him for my home's feng shui.

His predictions came true and after letting him see our home's feng shui, we strike 4D a few times. heee...

There's alot of positive reviews from other members about him in his thread too.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/450761/1245250.html?1215505625

Hi Serenatay, looks like we have the same master!

Recently i had a free consultation with Master Tay through MSN. He is really accurate! I am planning to see him for a full detailed analysis soon.
happy.gif

Hi, Anyone tried the fortune reading from pSI? Is it accurate.

PSI Can you share the contact number with [email protected] I have been to a couple but they are not accurate. What they said didnt even come near to whats happening.

There is a shifu at Bugis, very accurate, spot on. You can ask any question, each question $5 I think. But have to queue overnight coz it's very popular. Apparently people go there to ask qn like "What should my child study in university"

The queue starts from 5 or 6pm the evening before and you can see the queue forming overnight. It gets especially crowded on Friday evenings or eve of public holidays.

You know what the fortune teller says I have a particular good luck last year, it turn out to be the worst in my life.

The morale of this story is, all are bull shit.

Believe in yourself, with a lot of nonsence from these people, it will hinder your thinking.

Hi, chance upon this thread and i would like to recommend a Master whom is very accurate in his readings and what he have told me have happened with the same week after i have visited him.
it was my friend whom have recommend me to him. I was told to do a flower bathe to wash away my bad luck during my difficult times in life/work which i did and it has slowly improved my luck and etc...
from what i know he only accepts appointments. His email is [email protected]

Back