Frozen embryo transfer Nov 18

I have failed last month. Menses started today and trying again in this cycle .

Actually for frozen cycle, I don't feel anything....

I did my FET on 9th Nov and so far no symptoms except for some really mild cramping which resembles my usual pre-menses cramping but those are usually stronger than this. Other than that.. nothing. Can't help but feeling extremely negative about my results when I return for blood test next Wednesday..

Which hospital are u doing in?

I read online that for a 5 day embryo, people start to test positive from day 5-6.

Kk only allow blood test on d13/14 post transfer, which is pretty irritating.

I'm doing my 1st FET with NUH currently, and had my embryo freeze on D3.
So is this consider as a D3 embryo?
I am returning next Wednesday for blood test, which is 12DPT..

I peed on a cheapo strip yesterday which was 6DPT but it came back BFN so I am super pessimistic.

I think there's a reason why they fix the date as the result differs from people to people.. like some test positive early.. while others take more time?

i did ivf in kkh. 5 day embryo.
tested on some 50cents cheapo sticks on 6dpt and 7dpt n was negative. i was depressed for those few days n even concluded tt it didnt succeed. i didnt test anymore as it was so depressing.
but when i went back kkh for the blood test 12dpt, it was positive. pleasantly surprised. i m 14w now. so juz wait for the blood test, better than stressing urselves =)

tested on some 50cents cheapo sticks on 6dpt and 7dpt n was negative. i was depressed for those few days n even concluded tt it didnt succeed. i didnt test anymore as it was so depressing.
but when i went back kkh for the blood test 12dpt, it was positive. pleasantly surprised. i m 14w now. so juz wait for the blood test, better than stressing urselves =)

Thank you dear and congratulations on your success!!
Your experience has certainly gave me much comfort.
Do you have any symptoms during this 2WW?

Last edited:
Congrats to you! Btw, did you have any symptoms during the 2ww?

Thank you dear and congratulations on your success!!
Your experience has certainly gave me much comfort.
Do you have any symptoms during this 2WW?
thanks =)
nope, nothing. tts y i thought gone case. my symptoms onli hit me like 1w past blood test.
everyone is different so dont think too much =)

Congrats to you! Btw, did you have any symptoms during the 2ww?
thanks =)

to add on to the previous reply. my colleague did ivf with a private hospital 2m before mr. n she feels pretty sick (like no energy) during 2ww. n she’s successful too. so tts why i tot its gone case for me since i feel nothing. so everyone is different

thanks =)
nope, nothing. tts y i thought gone case. my symptoms onli hit me like 1w past blood test.
everyone is different so dont think too much =)

I will try not to think so much during this 2ww and wait for my blood test! Thanks so much for sharing your experience :)

I have failed my frozen cycle last month, and doing a back to back frozen cycle.

My period after my FET was very very light. It was only 20-30% of my normal flow. I am doing a back to back FET . My doctor told me that it's normal due to the progesterone support and won't affect the next cycle.

I am still worried. I thought the old lining has not come out completely , but the doctor said it doesn't matter .I am confused. Anyone has experience?

Hi ladies, would like to know if any of you had any symptoms when you had a BFP??

And also during the 2WW what are you sleeping positions after ET? What food to eat? Any do or don’t?

Did you bed rest almost 24/7?

Hi ladies, I just done my FET today and now in 2ww. Feeling nervous. As at now, only feel a very mild cramping. Anyone here also doing transfer this month?

I'm doing my 1st FET with NUH currently, and had my embryo freeze on D3.
So is this consider as a D3 embryo?
I am returning next Wednesday for blood test, which is 12DPT..

I peed on a cheapo strip yesterday which was 6DPT but it came back BFN so I am super pessimistic.

I think there's a reason why they fix the date as the result differs from people to people.. like some test positive early.. while others take more time?
Urs is a day 3 embryo?
Too early to test for 6 days post transfer..

Hi ladies which is the day to test a pregnancy kit after ET?

I’m currently on my 12th day of 2ww. Blood test is this coming Friday. I tested the pregnancy test kit but turn out to be negative. Does this mean really failed? I have no signs of period, no sore boobs, no back ache, no break out.

I was in the same boat. I think can ask hospital to let u test one day earlier, just say u busy on Friday . Usually one day they allow. Tell them hpt negative and don't want to continue pills if negative

Two days after stopping medicine. The flow was very very little due to medication. I worried that couldn't do back to back cycle. But turn out lining OK..

Are u doing back to back FET?

My next procedure is in this coming week .

I’m still under observation. Today went for my first appointment with doctor, 3rd day menses. Might be able to do this month and also might not be able to do because of kkh black out dates after 22dec, no appointments are allowed.

Back