IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

if there is no transfer and need to freeze, when will they let me know how many they have freeze on day 5? I was asked to go back d3 for review and nurse told me most likely I not doing fresh transfer.

Anyone knows when will Dr Tan be on leave this week? I read in another thread that he's on leaves 2/4 n 3/4. Hope he'll be back on 4/4. Need to c him urgently.

I need to go for an urgent surgery within these two weeks n would like to get medicine to stop lactation. do u know if we can get the medicine from GP or lactation consultant?

To play safe, I suggest you check out with the lactation consultant first before getting the meds from GP.

To play safe, I suggest you check out with the lactation consultant first before getting the meds from GP.
I know there is a team of LC at KKH

• KKH. Ask-A-Nurse: Tel: 1900-556 8773 (8am – 12 midnight); Lactation Clinic: 6293 4044 (office hours) Tel: 6225 5554.

I know there is a team of LC at KKH

• KKH. Ask-A-Nurse: Tel: 1900-556 8773 (8am – 12 midnight); Lactation Clinic: 6293 4044 (office hours) Tel: 6225 5554.
Thanks. I called the hotline. Hoping to hear from them too. Wana resume the feeding after my op but it's a major op n I'm not sure if I can cope with the continuous pump n dump n the Long recovery process. Thought dr Tan might be able to give me a more practical advice.

Thanks. I called the hotline. Hoping to hear from them too. Wana resume the feeding after my op but it's a major op n I'm not sure if I can cope with the continuous pump n dump n the Long recovery process. Thought dr Tan might be able to give me a more practical advice.
Gee, what happened to you? Why do you need a major op?

Perhaps I suggest you can pen an email and then you forward to felicia and ask felicia to do the favour of forwarding your mail to him.

Hi all, can i ask if tan hh does iui and soiui besides ivf? Im currently seeing him as i didnt succeed after 2 yrs plus of ttc journey. He said to take lucrin depot to shrink my fibroids n then remove it. Next, can look at ivf. He keep talking about ivf n i then pointed out that there r other options that i can oso consider like iui n soiui. he acknowledged it. I wonder if it is bcos he doesnt do iui n soiui?

Hi all, can i ask if tan hh does iui and soiui besides ivf? Im currently seeing him as i didnt succeed after 2 yrs plus of ttc journey. He said to take lucrin depot to shrink my fibroids n then remove it. Next, can look at ivf. He keep talking about ivf n i then pointed out that there r other options that i can oso consider like iui n soiui. he acknowledged it. I wonder if it is bcos he doesnt do iui n soiui?
He does. I had my 1 failed cycle of soiui done before 3 cycle of ivf.probably he has his reason of why he opted ivf straight for u.u can clarify with him further on his sugested treatment plan for u.

I did iui but failed. Ivf rate is higher

Decided to proceed with IVF after diagnosed with left side cornual blocked. Anyone seeing Dr Tan in Oct? Do we still have to queue for IVF procedure if under private patient of Dr Tan?

Last edited:
Decided to proceed with IVF after diagnosed with left side cornual blocked. Anyone seeing Dr Tan in Oct? Do we still have to queue for IVF procedure if under private patient of Dr Tan?
Dr Tan only sees private patients, I think. So everyone seeing him are paying private rates.

Yes, we still to Q for IVF procedures. The only difference between private and subsided patients is, your doctor of choice will be doing the retrieval and transfer of embryo for you. Subsidized patients may get different docs for both transfers.

Yes, we still to Q for IVF procedures. The only difference between private and subsided patients is, your doctor of choice will be doing the retrieval and transfer of embryo for you. Subsidized patients may get different docs for both transfers.
Oic! thank you! I managed to squeeze in appt with Dr Tan this Sat.. So nervous.. Hope I can get Jan slot.. AF before 12 Jan 2019 can still proceed as per check with their nurse... *PRAY*

tested but only 1 line shown. not even a faint line for the 2nd line. so likely no chance liao.

Don't give up hope, wait till BT. I know of some friends who BFN all the way on POAS and she got a BFP on BT. Her daughter is currently 4 years old.

I had my D5 scan today.Only 4 follicles on the right and 2 follicles on the left..

it is too little of follicles? What is the idea no of follicles to proceed ET?

there's no ideal number, instead it is the size / maturity which is needed. immature follicles would not have eggs to later fertilise. the medication would be tweaked based on the growth, measured by the size during the scan.

btw, heard today that dr THH is away from 22 to 26 Nov.

Back