Need Help With - Any One That Knows About Australian Imigration Please !!?

mary collette

Hello, my name is Danny and me and my family are migrating to Australia in June, are Visas are pending at the moment. What I want to find out about is my girlfriend and friend. I am 16 and will be 17 in September, my girlfriend will also be 17 this year and my friend next year. We hope for them to come over there sometime towards the end of the year possibly September, October. All I want to know is how they would go about doing this I mean I know they can come over for a holiday but we were hoping they could stay a while and get some work out there because my girlfriends situation is we hope for her to move out there as we have been in a relationship for some time now. My mother said that you can get a work Visa that lasts two years but she is not sure if it only applies to people over 18 ??, if this is so is there a way they can come out on a particular Visa also if the only thing they can do is stay for a short while, how long can they stay for on just a Holiday??
Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan

With my girlfriends situation, if she wanted to apply for a Visa when she was out there what is the Time, money and likely hood of her being able to do so on her own ??

Last edited:

Back