Dr Benjamin Tham or Dr SF Loh - with thyroid condition

Goodluck888

hello mummies,
Any review on Dr Tham and Dr SF Loh?
I am on thyroxin and understand it is considered high risk pregnancy.

I read that Dr Tham is good at c-sect stitches. However not sure if he is experienced in high risk pregnancy.

Whereas Dr SF Loh is very popular for fertility consultation but no much information on delivery and stitches.

Hope experienced mummies can share or mummies who are thyroxine during their pregnancy to share which gynea you were with.

Thanks!

hello mummies,

I read that Dr Tham is good at c-sect stitches. However not sure if he is experienced in high risk pregnancy.

Whereas Dr SF Loh is very popular for fertility consultation but no much information on delivery and stitches.

Hope experienced mummies can share or mummies who are thyroxine during their pregnancy to share which gynea you were with.

Thanks!

Dr sf Loh is skilful and very experience in high risk n multiple pregnancy. I was on thyroxine and monitor by my endocrine dr. No issue and I gave birth to my twin boys safely.

Dr sf Loh is skilful and very experience in high risk n multiple pregnancy. I was on thyroxine and monitor by my endocrine dr. No issue and I gave birth to my twin boys safely.
That’s great to hear your twin boys were delivered safely by Dr SF Loh!
Was your endocrine dr referred by Dr SF Loh? I am worried on my thyroid condition during pregnancy and I’m only 5 weeks+ now. So wanting to find gynea that’s experienced in this.

That’s great to hear your twin boys were delivered safely by Dr SF Loh!
Was your endocrine dr referred by Dr SF Loh? I am worried on my thyroid condition during pregnancy and I’m only 5 weeks+ now. So wanting to find gynea that’s experienced in this.

Hi sorry for late reply. I seldom check forum nowadays. U can pm me. My endocrine dr was through forum fren recommendation. She is dr ho Su Chin....ok but expensive. Dr Loh knows I am seeing her. Most gynae should be experienced in thyroid condition for pregnant ladies.

hello mummies,

Thanks!
Hello, I have been have a thyroid condition for 8 years. My Gynae is Dr Yeong CT and my thyroid Dr is Dr Chng. Both took very good care of me so I did not have any complications. A friendly reminder, do run the thyroid test on your baby upon delivery to ensure we did not pass the thyroid condition to our kids.

Hello, I have been have a thyroid condition for 8 years. My Gynae is Dr Yeong CT and my thyroid Dr is Dr Chng. Both took very good care of me so I did not have any complications. A friendly reminder, do run the thyroid test on your baby upon delivery to ensure we did not pass the thyroid condition to our kids.

What kind of thyroid issues do u have? My thyroid antibodies are slightly higher but I didn't test on my first born. Thinking if I need to.

Thanks for the tips!

Back