Nov 2018 Mummies

Dear mummies, anyone looking for confinement lady? My mum is an easy going person, from malaysia, charge a reasonable price and job scope can be negotiated. Please msg me 96908622 for more details. =)

Hi all.. Congratulations to all mommies to be.. I'm a mid November mommy to be too and first time, so all excited .. would love to be added to any WhatsApp or FB groups. Thanks in advance..

My mum is 53 years old, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, more flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can call her, Kwee Fah + 6013-7781829 or me (Shelly) 96908622 to check on her availability.

hi all,

I m a 2nd time mummy, baby due in Nov 2018..my first pregnancy was 6yrs ago, v stressed up cos the gap was so many yrs ago..reli worried i cannot cope wif a newborn cos i hav no maid to help out..any mummies feel so stressed before too?

Hi, i would like to join facebook or whatsapp group too. First time pregnancy with twins and EDD in mid November 2018.

Can someone add my wife into the whatsapp groupchat too? Her EDD is 21 Nov 18. Her name is shirley, 85331233. Thanks in advance.

Hi dear all, I’m a first time mummy and yet to settle with a gynae. Kinda stressed up and Super scared of pain but wished to go through natural birth. Any recommendation of gynae with good stitching skills?
Can add me in the whatapp too? 91084276

Hi Everyone!
I've attached a flyer here for my prenatal classes beginning 4th Aug. Please contact me to get more details!
Birth with Confidence Flyer A5 342kb.jpg

Harlow ladies.. My EDD is early Nov but from my past pregnancy all my BB delivered @ 37 weeks so i guess i will be around late Oct :)

This is my 5th baby :)

Hey all, first time mum here and eager to bond with other mummies due in November as well! Would love to join the WA group. Will send a direct message to @blissfullife , please feel free to let me know know if theres someone else I need to message my number! :)

Sorry for the late adding to WA group. I will text everyone in my inbox. Please pm me again if you did not receive my update!

Hi, I am a bit late. I will be Nov mummy 2018. Would like to join whatapps or facebook group. My contact number is 98638045

Hi MommY To Be..
I am Kak Zee i am Malay Massage Lady who can attend you for massage after birth.

Even u get birth natural or C-Sec actually Massage is a must.

Because its really help you to :-

• To ease sore spots and relax muscle tension. The whole process of childbirth has been a strain on your body, particularly your abdomen, lower back and hips. Your upper back might also be sore if you are breastfeeding and not using a suitable position.
  • Increase the flow of blood and oxygen to your muscles, getting rid of the toxins.
  • You feel relaxed. Massage encourages the body to release endorphins - the natural pain killers and feel good hormones secreted by the brain.
  • Your body to release oxytocin. Oxytocin triggers the letdown reflex which releases milk from your breast. This means that you might leak breastmilk during your massage so keep your breastfeeding bra on with some breastpads in. A breast massage will help open blocked ducts, loosen clumps or hardened areas, and reduce the risk of mastitis. Vigorous massage on the breasts can do more damage than good however so ensure that only soft and gentle strokes are applied to your breasts.
  • Speed up recovery from a caesarean section if you've had one. Although you need to stay clear of your wound as long as it hasn't healed, gentle massage to the area thereafter will increase blood supply and help with internal healing.
  • Improve well-being and immunity by stimulating lymph flow.

As Attachment, Here I have A package For Mommy

I have more than 10 years experience with Postnatal Massage. u Can call me or Whatsapp for any enquiries.
Thank You

>>>>81855395 <<<<<
SG PACKAGE (1).jpg

Hi mummies, I’m a June 2018 mummy.

My husband and me created anti radiation pillow, cap and nursing cover after I deliver my LO at Thomson. I wanted to protect my LO so much that I didn use my mobile phone at all during the confinement. Thus we created this for all babies well being and also for us mummies to use phone while BM lol :p

So I would like to introduce it to you girls.

Check it out first in Singapore and made in Singapore products (https://www.neonatenest.com.sg/)

I’m having booth on the Expo Baby Baby event, all item is on discount.

If you can’t go because still in confinement, no worry. Can pm me and I can give u special code for discount =)

I can be reach at 86134497.

:)

Hi mummies, i know i am kind of late. May i know if there is any whatsapp group i can join? I’ve given birth on 1 Nov.

hi mummies. i just delievered in end nov. would like to join the whatsapp group too! am a first time mum so would like to learn and share experiences with u girls!

Hi Mummies - congrats to all! I just delivered in late Nov and would like to join the WhatsApp group. I’m a first time mum too and would like to learn from all of you.

Hi Mummies - congrats to all! I just delivered in late Nov and would like to join the WhatsApp group. I’m a first time mum too and would like to learn from all of you.
Hi, i am also first timer, same delivered in nov 2018. Please add me too

Hihi I just delivered my baby in November 2018! Looking to join the mummies WhatsApp group, if possible? How to join? My baby girl is 7 months now, I need advice and ideas on weaning! :)

Back