Post Natal / Breast Massage

ckis17

Hi all mummies,

If you are looking for a pre/post natal massage lady I highly recommend Kak Diana. She is really good at releasing all the tension and also unblocking any milk ducts. Please be prepared that her massage is to help you get back into shape and release any aches to aid recovery, so it's not the gentle kind. She also pushes your uterus back to shape. She's got really good hands when it comes to unblocking milk ducts. Apart from her skill she's really hospitable and friendly. You can reach her at +65 9479 3566.

Piggyback onto your posting.

I got Diana to do post Natal Massage. The pressure exerted makes me feel comfortable that I can sleep through the afternoon. It helped my tummy to reduce by a few inches. She helped to massage my little one on the last session.

On top of that, she shared tips for baby care to newbie mummy like me who is absolutely clueless.

Yes, she shared a number of tips for a first time mum like me, it really helped! To be honest, I have no blocked ducts thanks to her massage and her tips on how to care for my breast while breastfeeding

Hi all, I also strongly recommend Diana for post-natal massage! I just ended my five -day sessions with her and I could see a significant difference at my tummy area. She uses hard strength to massage which is way I enjoyed and helped to clear milk ducts and stimulate milk production! Furthermore, she is very approachable and gives advice for breastfeeding . I really appreciate this extra service which was not even required of her at all! Do try out her service!

Back