Anyone manage to lose weight after delivery?

Me too gain alot after my 2nd kids. Had sign up slim program at sliming center but after 6 months the weight still the same
sad.gif
, tried acupuncture which is highly recomended and discussed in another forum, but only drop 1.5kg after the entire process
sad.gif

story cut short, after went thru a long slimming journal finally found 1 which suitable for me, am manage to back to my pre-pregnancy figure.

PM me if you interest to know more
happy.gif

I am a mother of 2 girls. In 2008, I gave birth to my elder gal n I put on 10kg. In order to lose some weight, I control my diet n went jogging thrice a week but only managed to lose 1-2kg. After I gave birth to my 2nd gal, i put on another 5kg. In the end, I feel very distress and I dun like to take photo. everytime, see the photo feel that I am very ugly n hard to find nice clothings.

One day, one of my friends introduce this nutritional products to me. At first, I hesitate for awhile as I tried many different type of slimming products but not able to lose any weight. But after seeing my friend lose her weight in such a short period so I decided to make a try.

In January 2011, I started taking the products. In the first month, I managed to lose 10kg and up to today, I almost lose 20kg. Now I am very confident and able to buy nice clothing. Last time, my clothes size is xxl and now I am wearing M/L depend on the cutting.

Many ppl told me that it is not good to lose so much in such a short period. But rest assured, there is no side effect. They are made from herb and contains all the nutrients that we need per day. You will not feel tired. right now, I dun feel tired after looking after my 2 active gals.

If anyone wish to know more on the products that I am taking now, kindly email to me at [email protected].

I have very bad concepts about portion size.

I tend to eat more than I should as I do not want to waste food and I am worried if I eat too little.. i will be in starvation mode...

May I know how little is still safe?

thanks!

I have been eating Biolife Slim ever since pregnany. Now got back in shape and sizes including measurements juz the way I wanted juz after 6mths ago...so blessed ;)

Yes, I took TRA and by the 5th week, lost 5.9kg of pure fats. By 7th week, had to down one dress size smaller.
Happy to share my testimonial. Just drop me an email at [email protected] or feel free to reach me on my cell 98218988.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone
happy.gif
TGIF !

hi mummies, i am cross-posting here (first posted at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/slimming-down-after-giving-birth.2644/#post-6233770) .. just to share my experience.

i had the same problem too, i found it very hard to slim down after having #2. Despite breastfeeding exclusively for so many months, running and cutting back on my meals... my weight wasn't going down as fast. I tried this home-based slimming for the past 2 months and lost quite a fair bit.. I am still continuing the program for another 2 weeks. Once I reach my ideal weight, I will share the 'stats'. Nonetheless, I am very thankful to have come across this place. You can check out her website/fb page for more details. http://absoluteslimming.net/

I am recommending this place because I am really grateful to have met someone who could help me. She used a mixture of TCM techniques (gua sha, mini cupping) to increase your metabolism and advised you on how to eat (what works, what doesn't work for diet). Before I went, I was pretty skeptical since i didn't know what it was about. Furthermore, I was (and am still) breastfeeding so I actually needed a min # of calories count else my milk supply would dip. I didn't have to starve myself but I had to eat 'clean', aka mostly fruits, no processed food.. but I still have my fair share of tze char, 3-course western meals.. and very occasionally indulge in cakes and desserts (once a week).

The whole treatment only lasts 40min and i've to say it is a really efficient way of losing weight. The best part is you don't have to commit so many sessions at one go... you can try in multiple of 4 sessions. I have extended because it works. It is not the cheapest slimming solution but i think what matters most is, it has to work. It is pointless to spend lesser on something that may not work. Most importantly, it is healthy cos I am still breastfeeding!

Hi, i have many friends who tried this method, just wearing a patented fiber, that helps flatten tummy, hip lifting, slim thighs and lift up sagging breast.
Used to wear size L 4 months ago, now can wear size S.
PM me if you keen to have a free fitting.

I have lost 10kg after taking TRA and reduce from size L to S. I have ready stock of TR90 at prelaunch price.
Please text or call me at 90678733 so that I can help you too.

Cheers,
Jane

Completed my TRA program 1 week ago. Lost 7.4kg and 14 cm off my waist. Very very happy with the results as I was unable to lose the 'spare tyre' after giving birth to my 2 kids. They used to say 'mummy's stomach is the bounciest pillow', but now they say 'mummy so sexy!'. LOL!! Feels good. I think TRA is really my best decision. I've tried many other slimming methods in the past but didn't work. Glad I took the plunge.
I will continue with the good eating habits and simple exercises that TRA advocates. It's really about a healthier lifestyle and better food choices for long-term health benefit, unlike other products/programs that only focus on the exterior. Am hoping to lose another 3 kg before CNY! Wish me luck mummies!

For busy mummies like me who wants to know more about TRA or the new TR90, feel free to WA me at 9232 5182. Happy to share and meet likeminded individuals.

Cheers,
Busimummi

i have two kids and like most mums, i find it extremely difficult to lose weight. especially when i get super busy with housework, i would start eating mindlessly. i have been trying to lose weight ever since giving birth to #2. i just started using t25, which is an exercise programme that last for 25mins. also, i pair my exercise routine with OSIM ushape, i will use it whenever i watch tv or when i don't feel like exercising since all i have to do is to stand on the machine. i also become more mindful of what i eat and practice portion control. the results so far has been pretty rewarding and would highly recommend both t25 and ushape.

Chanced upon this thread and thought I want to share with those who want to lose weight effectively.
My friend went to a TCM clinic for acupuncture for slimming before her wedding. As she didn't have much time before her wedding, she only went for 5 sessions but she managed to lose 5kg! She was working in a law firm and her boss's wife saw that she managed to lose so much weight in such a short time asked her what she did. She told her about this TCM clinic. The boss's wife went for acupuncture at this TCM clinic and lost some weight too. She then recommended to her sister who also went for treatment.

I heard that it's so effective and I got the contacts from my friend and went to this clinic for treatment too. I put on 25kg due to pregnancy. After 30 sessions (not everybody requires 30 sessions, I lost more than 10kg and is close to my pre pregnancy weight.

Details of this TCM clinic:
Wong Shuk Yan Chinese Physician & Acupuncture Clinic
Add: Blk 69 Toa Payoh Lor 4 #01-359
Tel: 6254 3629

I can't remember the opening hrs. Pls call the clinic to enquire

Yeah, breastfeeding helps. My tummy looks like 4 mths after a week. Or is this normal even without breastfeeding?

Chanced upon this thread and thought I want to share with those who want to lose weight effectively.
My friend went to a TCM clinic for acupuncture for slimming before her wedding. As she didn't have much time before her wedding, she only went for 5 sessions but she managed to lose 5kg! She was working in a law firm and her boss's wife saw that she managed to lose so much weight in such a short time asked her what she did. She told her about this TCM clinic. The boss's wife went for acupuncture at this TCM clinic and lost some weight too. She then recommended to her sister who also went for treatment.

I heard that it's so effective and I got the contacts from my friend and went to this clinic for treatment too. I put on 25kg due to pregnancy. After 30 sessions (not everybody requires 30 sessions, I lost more than 10kg and is close to my pre pregnancy weight.

Details of this TCM clinic:
Wong Shuk Yan Chinese Physician & Acupuncture Clinic
Add: Blk 69 Toa Payoh Lor 4 #01-359
Tel: 6254 3629

I can't remember the opening hrs. Pls call the clinic to enquire

Hihi. . How much did u pay for the treatment and is it painful?

I was helped only by a corset diet. She helped me reduce the size of the stomach, the fact that I could not eat large portions. And I really wanted to eat. The main thing is that this diet is harmless.

Hi, i have been hearing alot of stories abt breastfeeding helps in sliming. I have been fully bf my bb for 3mths, but I still have like 6kg to lose in order to get back to my pre-preg weight. What went wrong? :-(

Hi, i have been hearing alot of stories abt breastfeeding helps in sliming. I have been fully bf my bb for 3mths, but I still have like 6kg to lose in order to get back to my pre-preg weight. What went wrong? :-(

Does breastfeeding helps in losing weight/slimming? I don't think so. Or perhaps not workable for me.
I used to breastfeed my child for 1yr+, but I doesn't seems to lose weight.
Instead, I went for healthy diet, exercise regular, and go for massage session to lose my weight.

I’ve been struggling to lose weight. Tried dieting and exercising and both did not seem to work so I decided to try the highly raved cupping slimming! Went to do a thorough research and went ahead to sign up for a package with absolute slimming. I’m into my 4th sessions and already lost over 2kg! That’s within less than a month. The treatments are really effective I have to say, coupled with their meal plan. I’m actually quite amazed!

I’ve been struggling to lose weight since before I got pregnant, till now post pregnancy I still look like I’m few months pregnant! Luckily I met my nutritionist friend recently who taught me to change my eating habits while breastfeeding and with appropriate exercise I manage to see some weight loss... bit by bit I think should be able to reach my desired weight in time to come. PM me i can share my experience with you. Jia you to all the mummies looking to slim down post pregnancy!

Back