Looking for CL urgently!

jessica_k

Hi
Does anyone know of confinement ladies that are willing or able to travel to the US?
Or perhaps singaporean CLs?
Looking for one urgently.
Thank you.

Hi
Does anyone know of confinement ladies that are willing or able to travel to the US?
Or perhaps singaporean CLs?
Looking for one urgently.
Thank you.
Hi mommies, after checking motherhood forum,my husband had found Aunty Nee to be my confinement nanny. She is from Malaysia. Couple years ago I'd engaged a terrible CL caused my whole confinement period went to a big mess. Thank God we had found Aunty Nee, a professional and friendly CL this time for my confinement and both my twins baby She tooks very good care of me and especially both my twins too. Aunty Nee was more concern about my baby. This is my first time handling a twins, I was so gancheong because they was very small at first but luckily I had Aunty Nee here for me and also taught me a lot of how to handle twins and all kinds of information that I had to know but I don't really know about them. No matter incooking, handles my babiesneeds, hygiene and so on, she manages everything smooth and nice. She is a very responsible CL that I've ever seen so far. Any mommies who are looking forward for a good CL, can look for Aunty nee. Trust me, you won't regret and I guarantee you will be thankful for engaging such a great CL.
+601136539563 is her number.If i'm not mistaken, she had experienced to Hongkong, Taiwan and Melbourne before, good luck on your coming confinement.

Last edited:
Hi mommies, after checking motherhood forum,my husband had found Aunty Nee to be my confinement nanny. She is from Malaysia. Couple years ago I'd engaged a terrible CL caused my whole confinement period went to a big mess. Thank God we had found Aunty Nee, a professional and friendly CL this time for my confinement and both my twins baby She tooks very good care of me and especially both my twins too. Aunty Nee was more concern about my baby. This is my first time handling a twins, I was so gancheong because they was very small at first but luckily I had Aunty Nee here for me and also taught me a lot of how to handle twins and all kinds of information that I had to know but I don't really know about them. No matter incooking, handles my babiesneeds, hygiene and so on, she manages everything smooth and nice. She is a very responsible CL that I've ever seen so far. Any mommies who are looking forward for a good CL, can look for Aunty nee. Trust me, you won't regret and I guarantee you will be thankful for engaging such a great CL.
+601136539563 is her number.If i'm not mistaken, she had experienced to Hongkong, Taiwan and Melbourne before, good luck on your coming confinement.

Thanks. Can she speak English? And is she very traditional?

Back