Dr Umesh Doshi or Dr Ann Tan

junjunjun

hi everyone,

a random gynae I met last week because I was in so much pain even after the period is over, told me after scanning that I have 2 fibroids. one measuring 5cm and the other 3.5cm. He said I will need 6mths to recover fully and if I do conceive in the future, I can only deliver thru c-sect. Is that true? The gynae is vincent lee btw and his clinic is at bishan 8 clinic for women.

I am seeking a 2nd opinion. And am contemplating between these 2 doctors. Dr Umesh Doshi and also Dr Ann Tan. Not only for my fibroid issue but in TTC.I am 37years old and have been trying for almost 6years! Both doctors are very much highly recommended. Anyone has experiences with these gynaes before? Pls share...

Thank you!

Ann tan delivered my baby 6 yrs ago. I saw her when she was at mt E and then later she moved to paragon (penthouse). I saw a change in her. She used to b v sensitive and concern to ur needs and i enjoyed seeing her and her nurses. But after she moved to paragon, she has her bad days and good days. If she doesnt feel like talking..u will only hav 5 mins w her. If she is in a good mood..she can spend 20 mins w u.

Im currently seeing Dr LC Foong at gleneagles. U might wan to consider him.

thank you sarah...

That is primarily my concern.Since its a second opinion I am seeking, I would like a doctor who has the patience to put up with my questions and doubts. My MIL and aunt raves about her being spot on on their ailments hence the very high recommendation from them. I know Dr Umesh is very fatherly and patient and is good doctor as well...costs wise I think Dr Ann Tan will be more expensive I think...

Hmmmmm...decisions...decisions....

Recently my friend has gone to
Dr Lai Fon Min from Camden
and she said that he is good
u may want to consider him

Hi junjunjun. Used to b wif Umesh Doshi for my both pregnancy but ended wif miscarriages. For me he is extra careful after my ferst miscarriage. Soon after he confirm my pregnancy after seeing e sac, I was made to see hym every weekly in order for hym to monitor my pregnancy. Gave me extra supports if needed. Overall I m happy wif hym.

Dr Umesh Doshi is my gynae, previously had 2 miscarriages but took extra care of me during my 3rd pregnancy. He delivered my gal. Very fatherly and merticulous.

Choose Dr Ann Tan, she was my doctor and I was extremely impressed with not only the treatment and advice I received, but her caring and friendly way of talking. She was reassuring while explaining to me the procedure of my surgery.

Choose Dr Ann Tan, she was my doctor and I was extremely impressed with not only the treatment and advice I received, but her caring and friendly way of talking. She was reassuring while explaining to me the procedure of my surgery.
Hi Annie, I am also planning to see Dr Ann Tan. Could you share more about your experiences eg whether it was easy to get in touch with her? Cos her clinic seems quite busy eg picking up phone calls, and they only reply once a day on what’s app number for making appointments. I am just concerned as I would like a doctor who is within reach in case of urgent situations. Also, how are her charges like? I asked her clinic but they didn’t answer my question. Will need to call again to try to get an answer. Appreciate if you could share more, thanks.

Back