Confinement Nanny Recommendation

Olivia chong

I would like to share about my experienced with aunty Agnes Gan. She is a very genuine and responsible confinement nanny. I am very thankful that during this confinement period, I am well rested because Aunty cooked very nutritious and tasty food for all my 3 meals. She also boiled the red date tea and prepared the herbal bath everyday at the scheduled time without fail.

To encourage me in full breastfeeding, she will make sure most dishes contains milk boosting ingredients. My husband and I really love her cooking, which is not too oily or salty. Aunty even shared with me a lot of her knowledge on different types of food and herbs, giving me advice on how to take care of my body etc even after she leaves.

Aunty took care of my baby boy with great dedication and love, attending to his cries and needs, even if it means waking up many times at night. Aunty is also very easy going, she gets along well with my helper and supports each other in terms of some of the chores and marketing, Great hygiene and cleanliness is also practised all the time.

Overall, I am very appreciative of Aunty's help and she has indeed made my confinement a really enjoyable one! I am thankful to Aunty Agnes!

Additional plus point, she is Thomson Medical Certified Nanny.

Back