IVF at KKH

As I find Dr Jerry don't really will explain to you and why I ask him why I failed in my last cycle, he say it's like that lah. Just have to try again lor. So me and hubs feel we are not really comfortable to do the 2nd cycle with him. Heard and read about Dr Tan so deicide to switch to him. Are you with Dr Tan too?

As I find Dr Jerry don't really will explain to you and why I ask him why I failed in my last cycle, he say it's like that lah. Just have to try again lor. So me and hubs feel we are not really comfortable to do the 2nd cycle with him. Heard and read about Dr Tan so deicide to switch to him. Are you with Dr Tan too?

@Ann1402
Yes, seeing Dr Tan now. He definitely has good reviews but I also find that he does not say much to me too. The consultations were fast but he seems quite a patient and caring person. Anyway, I had asked him if he is not ard during ER and ET, who will take over. He told me Dr Jerry. That's why I was wondering why you like to change.

@Ann1402
Yes, seeing Dr Tan now. He definitely has good reviews but I also find that he does not say much to me too. The consultations were fast but he seems quite a patient and caring person. Anyway, I had asked him if he is not ard during ER and ET, who will take over. He told me Dr Jerry. That's why I was wondering why you like to change.
Oh no! But how soon we will get to to know if it's not Dr Tan doing ER & ET?

yes, 4 injections

Depend on your hormone level.

My wife first treatment 1 injection (gonal f) per day until day 4 then add Orgalutran to prevent ovulation. Day 9 then do the trigger injection at night

Second treatment (because first time embryo doesn’t grow after day 3).. 2 injection (Puregon n Saizen) per day.. day 4 then add Orgalutran.. day 11 (Supposed day 10 maybe due to Sunday so delay one day) do trigger injection.

I do all the injection for my wife every morning :)

Hi, I did 1 failed IUI at TMC then my gynae wrote a referral letter for me to see Prof Tan at KKH for IVF. So decided to proceed IVF. Any WhatsApp group chat to join so hopefully to share info in there?

Can look for Dr Sadhana

Those going for Jan 2019 IVF, AF must be before 12 Jan then they will be placed on Jan 2019 slot.. Else, have to wait after CNY already..

Hi ladies, I have just seen Dr Tan. He said I have too many eggs extracted which may explain the quality of my eggs. I told him I had brown spotting and bleeding shortly after ET and he is telling me to come back for injection after ET and he will be changing the injections during stimulation.

Hi ladies, I have just seen Dr Tan. He said I have too many eggs extracted which may explain the quality of my eggs. I told him I had brown spotting and bleeding shortly after ET and he is telling me to come back for injection after ET and he will be changing the injections during stimulation.

After ET still injection?

Hello, anyone tried to use the home pregnancy kit during the 2WW after ET?
Will the kit result be the same as beta test? Can’t wait to do the beta test coming week.

Done the blood test?
Yes! Positive but cramping quite a bit. I am not sure if it is discomfort enough to go down to urgent O&G. I told the nurse but she advised to monitor the cramp. Erm.. how much should the discomfort be to go down to the urgent O&G? The discomfort makes me to walk very slowly now.

Yes! Positive but cramping quite a bit. I am not sure if it is discomfort enough to go down to urgent O&G. I told the nurse but she advised to monitor the cramp. Erm.. how much should the discomfort be to go down to the urgent O&G? The discomfort makes me to walk very slowly now.

Congrats!!! Great news!!

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Great news!! Who is your doctor in KKH pls? And which day embryo did you transfer pls?
My dr in charge is Dr Jessie Phoon. I transferred on day 5 after ER but the embryo hasn’t reached day 5 blastocyst stage. It was a young blastocyst that the embryologist cannot grade it. No choice, must transfer no later than day 5.

My dr in charge is Dr Jessie Phoon. I transferred on day 5 after ER but the embryo hasn’t reached day 5 blastocyst stage. It was a young blastocyst that the embryologist cannot grade it. No choice, must transfer no later than day 5.

Such amazing news! Congrats again!

Last edited:

Congrats!! That’s normal bcos u getting progesterone medicine. U might feel bloated as well.

Hi goodluck888. I am exactly the same situation as you and was upset a little. Dr Jessie said my 4 remaining embryos were all without grading (day 4 stage) so she transferred the 2x best looking ones. I’m now in my 2ww.. already 4 days after ET, no cramp, no bloating, no spotting. ☹️

Back