Anyone experience ovulation pain?

mnm216

It didn't happen to me every month in past till this year I took the ovulation pill.
I read some article said experience ovulation pain doesn't mean you have ovulation or during ovulation, it's so unfair :mad:

That's what I think so but I tried the test kit it didn't show positive. However, the blood test does show me have ovulation....so confusing

Hihi, did you take the ovulation test at the right timing? Have to hold urine for 3 to 4 hours and best time to test is between 10 to 3pm. I observed for this month that after I get a positive test, the next day I felt the ovulation pain so I believe that is when the egg is released. Hope this helps!

Is it true if we feel more pain on that side means we ovulate that side that month

This happens to me... last month I felt cramps on my left, then the doctor said I have a mature egg from the left tube when she did a scan one day after my cramps. This month I felt the cramps on my right.

But I never used to feel the cramps! Only lately.

Hi All, understand this thread has been dormant for some time. Just wanted to see if feelings of lower back ache, stomach aches on the left side stretching to the lower back (akin to those type of aches after you did sit-ups), is a sign of ovulation? Feeling bloated as well. Am on day 14 of my cycle. Trying to conceive, and usually cycle is about 30 days ish.

Back