Buying / Collecting preloved baby / kids / toddler pillow or bolsters donation charity

Good day everyone, I'm buying or collecting used baby / kids / toddler pillow or bolsters for Charity. If you intend to sell i can exchange the pillow and bolsters for a small token ( Because i am doing this with my own money can't offer high price ) or if you intend to donate do message me. Whether you selling or donating do take a photo of your items and send me. From there i can offer you a price or if you're donating i can arrange for collection. Collection wise will be below your block or your unit for your convenience. I'm just doing this on my own free time and please note that all donations are anonymous and i do not benefit anything from doing this.

You may send the photos here or just drop me a whatsapp @ 8-4-2-4-5-0-2-7 CONDITION WISE DOES NOT MATTER!

So do help me to help them, people like you are the reason why charity works ! God bless you ! #baby #kids

Good day everyone, I'm buying or collecting used baby / kids / toddler pillow or bolsters for Charity. If you intend to sell i can exchange the pillow and bolsters for a small token ( Because i am doing this with my own money can't offer high price ) or if you intend to donate do message me. Whether you selling or donating do take a photo of your items and send me. From there i can offer you a price or if you're donating i can arrange for collection. Collection wise will be below your block or your unit for your convenience. I'm just doing this on my own free time and please note that all donations are anonymous and i do not benefit anything from doing this.

You may send the photos here or just drop me a whatsapp @ 8-4-2-4-5-0-2-7 CONDITION WISE DOES NOT MATTER!

So do help me to help them, people like you are the reason why charity works ! God bless you !

Back