Ate wrong food help!

Baeksang

Hello, just wanna ask - recently someone offered me those sour preserved fruits - cos feeling nauseous, and today i found out it was hibiscus/ Roselle. According to Google hibiscus / Roselle is a no no and as it can cause contractions. I only took a small piece but now super worried! Any views/thoughts? Am in my 2nd trimester if the info helps...

Hello, just wanna ask - recently someone offered me those sour preserved fruits - cos feeling nauseous, and today i found out it was hibiscus/ Roselle. According to Google hibiscus / Roselle is a no no and as it can cause contractions. I only took a small piece but now super worried! Any views/thoughts? Am in my 2nd trimester if the info helps...

Do you still feel any different in your pregnancy? or normal?
Any spotting?

You should be having another appt with your gynae right? Get them to check baby heartbeat.
If you really worried, go down to meet any gynae or your own gynae to check on baby heartbeat.

So atleast you can have a peace of mind. Worried too much also can cause stress to you and baby.

I think don’t worry... I also ate that...

Back