KKH Gynae Recommendation

Popular ones at KKH who are highly recommended by people around me are Dr John Tee, Dr CK Khoo.

I am currently seeing Dr CK Khoo.

Hi newbiemom55
Can you pls enlighten me e est charges(bill) per consultation at TPS with dr khoo?
Heard consultation n scanning are charged separately?
Can i hav an avg bill say, consultation scanning n mayb some vitamin?

Hi @kat.chan,

I just had my last consultation with Dr Khoo @ TPS.

I was charged $92 for consultation @ TPS.

As for the scan done by AMC, I was charged $66.

Normal urine/weight test came up to $13.

The 3 basic vitamins amounted to $42.20.

All in all, I paid about $220 plus after GST...

Hope this helps. :)

i didnt sign up package..just random doctors check me. anyone else same as me? or all of you have specific gynae?

Anyone of you seen by associate consultants at kkh instead of consultants and senior consutants? how are they? are they as good?

Anyone of you seen by associate consultants at kkh instead of consultants and senior consutants? how are they? are they as good?
hello. my last preg i seen Dr Khoo Ck.. this preg i decided to opt for the associate consultant.. My first appt will be next tuesday.. When would be urs?

Hi @Leia Pan & @MummieT, can you share your experience at kkh with the associate doctor and reason for choosing it? I am considering to go for the subsidy plan. May I know if I will be seeing different gynae on my check ups and I won't have a appointed gynae when delivering? They will just assign whoever doctor on duty that day to take the job? Thanks in advance... :)

The hospital assigned Dr Daniel Koh from clinic L to us. My wife finds him very friendly and close to patients. I find him OK too..

Hi @kat.chan,

I just had my last consultation with Dr Khoo @ TPS.

I was charged $92 for consultation @ TPS.

As for the scan done by AMC, I was charged $66.

Normal urine/weight test came up to $13.

The 3 basic vitamins amounted to $42.20.

All in all, I paid about $220 plus after GST...

Hope this helps. :)
Hi newbiemom ,

All the scanning was not done by Dr Khoo in his office ?

Will like to have him as my gynae, so i need to know more before deciding.

hello. my last preg i seen Dr Khoo Ck.. this preg i decided to opt for the associate consultant.. My first appt will be next tuesday.. When would be urs?

How is your associate consultant so far? which doctor? i am unsure how good they are as compared to senior consultants/ at the minimum, consultant level

Back