Using 100% pure essential oil

JuliHoKP

Hi, anyone try using essential oils on babies? I bought a bottle of lavender oil. But i dont how to use it on my baby. She is going to 5 mths soon. Anyone can share their experience? Thanks

I used CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade doterra for my whole family.
Its work very well especially when I have to standby my oils for the necessities such as fever, flu and cough.

Lavender is good to promote better sleep for the little one. Unless is CPTG, otherwise I dont recommend u to use on the little one

I used CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade doterra for my whole family.
Its work very well especially when I have to standby my oils for the necessities such as fever, flu and cough.

Lavender is good to promote better sleep for the little one. Unless is CPTG, otherwise I dont recommend u to use on the little one
Not sure if this is CPTG?

Attachments

• 1398850869564.jpg
    1398850869564.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 237
Young living and dotera are both cptg oil.
But some work well for either one. So far my children work better for dottera

hello JuliHoKP

I will not recommended to use the essential oils on your baby... U can start it after bb turn 5months old... & dilute with a carrier oil is more ideal...

YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS IS MY ONLY CHOICE.. & YES IT IS cptg oil.

hello JuliHoKP

I will not recommended to use the essential oils on your baby... U can start it after bb turn 5months old... & dilute with a carrier oil is more ideal...

YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS IS MY ONLY CHOICE.. & YES IT IS cptg oil.
Actually i dun dare to apply on her. But i was thinking if i can drop on her pillow. Or use a diffuser?

Hi, anyone try using essential oils on babies? I bought a bottle of lavender oil. But i dont how to use it on my baby. She is going to 5 mths soon. Anyone can share their experience? Thanks
i am using young living oils daily on both my kids.
i have friends who used it on their babies since infant. No worry. it is completely safe when you apply on soles.

hi, wld like to ask if there are concerns for preggie using oil like eucalyptus, peppermint with diffuser?

Essential oils are highly concentrated and should always be treated with respect. When applying it on yourself or your child, always dilute with a carrier oil (the first time) and monitor for adverse reactions.

While those sold by Young living are totally pure and of therapeutic grade, one should still be careful in using the oils on pregnant mothers and young infants. Start always with milder, single oils so that if there are reactions, you know which oil caused it.

I won't use on a baby. Essential oils while though natural can be harmful if use wrongly and in wrong dosage. one single drop is very very concentrated, just like herbs is natural but we cannot overodose and kids and adult dosage are different.

As babies' skin tend to be very sensitive, it's better not to apply neat on the skin. Even for adults, it can cause irritation and burn the skin, when applied neat.

Assuming your baby is not allergic to lavender, it is pretty safe to use it on a diffuser.

Yeah use diffuser or combine the essential oil with another base to dilute it. Depending how you plan to use it.
To spritz it can dilute with water. Like I mix lavender oil with water and spritz on my bed sheet for a good night sleep. Can do for baby also. Don't over spray.
Something like that. :)

How many drops of essential oil should i put in a diffuser? Any recommendations for essential oils which can promote sleep and safe for pregnancy and bb? My bb is 9mths old.

Hi,

4-5 drops on the diffuser is ok... Diffusing should not be a problem when using the EO:)

Happy Oiling!

My sister and I have some kind of ritual of taking bath with a little addition of some aromatic oil. I don't who started it first, but a few flasks are now always can be found in our bathrooms. When she was pregnant we asked our selves: is it safe for a baby? Same question about the perfume. And I found a nice place where the Anise Essential Oil is safe for pregnancy. And they can be used as a good replacement for perfume as well.

Back