pregnancy without symptoms

tinkyberz

Hi all,

I would like to understand if there's a chance of pregnancy without symptoms? I feel my wifey is kinda different from previous this time round, though she say she doesn't feel anything like the previously (bloated, constipation, sudden pain at womb area or tiredness). This is our first time TTC, so kinda inexperience is all these, last year MC and last month did not succeed.

This time round she like suddenly down with bad flu, which continue to very long despite medication. From what we heard from the doctor last year, sinus will get worse. However, other than that, she does not feel anything different.

Thanks in advance

It is normal to have no symptoms during pregnancy. Each pregnancy is also different so don't worry too much and just enjoy the process. Congrats!

It is normal to have no symptoms during pregnancy. Each pregnancy is also different so don't worry too much and just enjoy the process. Congrats!

Haha we are still not sure. Cause is it just 9DPO(Day14), so still waiting to see if next week her AF arrives not. But thanks, do hope it will be a BFP

How early will we get to know pregnant symptoms?

Cramp in lower abdominal, headache and backache.

In early 20s. I dont get to have all this symptoms. Now ttcing, all the above symptoms came out to be BFN. Sad

How early will we get to know pregnant symptoms?

Cramp in lower abdominal, headache and backache.

In early 20s. I dont get to have all this symptoms. Now ttcing, all the above symptoms came out to be BFN. Sad
Hello I do not have any symptoms for mine too in my 20s #1 and #2 except will feel giddy for #1.

Recently I done pregnancy test twice it shown negative but I miss my menses a month already. I very confuse now . My menses use to regular recent years but was not in my 20s. I in my 30s now.I am very scare of pregnant again. Anyone know beside test kit can also do blood test to test for pregnancies?

Last edited:

Back