TTC - Trying to Conceive 2017

Anyone has ovulation spotting? We have been ttc for 6mths coming 7 now. First time seeing pinkish discharge today (cd14 but usually ovulate ard cd 20, lp 14). Is ovulation spotting usually before ovulation or during? Cos today flu.. not suitable for BD..
hmm..never experience before..only ovulation cramps which I experience everytime..

Just wondering if we can drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan to tiao our body while we are on the ivf treatment?

Returning Red Eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file)

Dear all, I’m an ivf mummy who thankfully succeed in my first fresh Ivf in feb done in sgh with dr Yu suling. I’ve delivered my first born, baby boy on 25th nov and am returning red eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file) tomorrow (25th dec) morning - his full month. If you are interested in collecting the red eggs, you can drop by the temples after 11am. Baby dust to all here!Anf a Merry Christmas to all too! :)

Just wondering if we can drink tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan to tiao our body while we are on the ivf treatment?

Hi, I did drink it. I was on natural FET cycle so I drank the first 10 pkt before ovulation and the remaining 10 pkt after ovulation. I drank the pregnancy plan during the transfer mth and drank the pure and nourishment series before my transfer mth. Rmb to take your hormone injection and the chicken essence 2 hrs apart as the chicken essence has Chinese herbs.

Hi, I did drink it. I was on natural FET cycle so I drank the first 10 pkt before ovulation and the remaining 10 pkt after ovulation. I drank the pregnancy plan during the transfer mth and drank the pure and nourishment series before my transfer mth. Rmb to take your hormone injection and the chicken essence 2 hrs apart as the chicken essence has Chinese herbs.
Hi can i know what is the procedure for natural FET? Any injection /medication needed?

Am going for natural FET next cycle

Thanks in advance

Dear ladies,

Could someone help me to look at this early pregnancy test kit, is it positive?

Today is 17 days after ovulation and CD 30, just one day after my normal period 29 days.

Excited to know but worry about disappointment again.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 492
Hi can i know what is the procedure for natural FET? Any injection /medication needed?

Am going for natural FET next cycle

Thanks in advance

I did natural FET last round. Basically you won't need to take any medication until after you transfer. But you need to monitor your ovulation, coupled with more scans. If you did not ovulate, your cycle will be cancelled. Lining not thick enough will also be cancelled. In other words, for natural FET, chances of a cancelled cycle is much higher. Natural FET is best for women with no ovulation and lining problems.

Dear ladies,

Today is 17 days after ovulation and CD 30, just one day after my normal period 29 days.

Thank you.

Looks positive to me! Try clearblue!

Dear ladies,

Thank you.

Doesn’t show faint line at all, maybe u try clearblue digital

I just cant wait for tomorrow morning and try with another brand just now.
I think is positive!!! So grateful to see this after TTC for 9 months!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2017-12-28 at 5.25.35 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-12-28 at 5.25.35 PM.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 453
I just cant wait for tomorrow morning and try with another brand just now.
I think is positive!!! So grateful to see this after TTC for 9 months!

Actually not to give you false hope, but I think after your missed menses, you don't really need morning urine to test. But that is only if your DPO is accurate ah!

Oh and I didn't realized you used another stick. It's definitely a positive!

Congrats!

Actually not to give you false hope, but I think after your missed menses, you don't really need morning urine to test. But that is only if your DPO is accurate ah!

Oh and I didn't realized you used another stick. It's definitely a positive!

Congrats!
Thanks!! It's been a tough journey to reach here, especially mentally.
Baby dust to all!!!

So this result can be false also? I think the DPO should be accurate according to the FF apps.haha

Oh no not false positive. What I meant was if you really missed your period, don't have to wait till morning to test, anytime of the day can test le. But if you r testing before a missed period then morning urine is recommended.

Hi ladies...

I just did ER yesterday but I don quite understand whether its a good thing or not..cause i they got 9 eggs out of me..and 7 have been fertilized but only 4 became embryos.. Tomorrow they will update the quality to me.. Is this good? Only 4?

Hi ladies...

I just did ER yesterday but I don quite understand whether its a good thing or not..cause i they got 9 eggs out of me..and 7 have been fertilized but only 4 became embryos.. Tomorrow they will update the quality to me.. Is this good? Only 4?

You need to prepare that you will hv nothing to freeze after the transfer, usually will be call for day2 or day 3 for transfer.

Anyone do yoga during stimm period as well as during the 2ww after ET?

I wanna start yoga now. My IVF might be around mid Jan.

But not sure what classes will be beneficial for IVF.

Anyone do yoga during stimm period as well as during the 2ww after ET?

I wanna start yoga now. My IVF might be around mid Jan.

But not sure what classes will be beneficial for IVF.

I did yoga after my retrieval and before transfer. It's not recommended to do yoga during the tww and also during stimm period. My doc mentioned that he had yogi patients and because of all the twisting and turning, the tubes r twisted too. I think these r extreme cases but better be safe than sorry. In fact during stimms, u will feel very uncomfortable to twist and turn as you will feel bloated and heavy at the bottom.

Ladies,
Do you take Chinese herbs from your TCM during 2WW?
I was ovulating 3 days ago, My Tcm gave me, don’t know it’s save or better don’t take...

How to know when is 10days before ovulation? I know we will go for scans to check but i tink it will be difficult to accurately gauge the 10days prior to O?

My first ivf so dun really know how it works.

How to know when is 10days before ovulation? I know we will go for scans to check but i tink it will be difficult to accurately gauge the 10days prior to O?

My first ivf so dun really know how it works.

Ovulation is usually tracked during ur IVF, so don't worry! Unless u doing medicated FET.. Then I will just drink the 10 pkt before transfer.

Hi all, am ttc-ing for the past 5 months but no success. Going for fertility check at KKH next week. Was wondering if there is a a support group for ttc? As the ttc process is quite discouraging :(

hi ladies, so we've just started ttc and I've been using the guardian OPK to track my ovulation (app predicts its supposed to be this week).

the test lines are always white within the 5 min time frame when I am supposed to read them, but somehow after a few hours they appear darker, especially today's. is that how it is that's why the instructions recommends not to read after 5 minutes? anyone has experience using the guardian OPK before?

thanks in advance!

I prefer Watson OPK, easy to see ovulating or not. This two test from 2 months ago, guardian & watson, I was very angry with that guardian test, almost missed right time, but cramps, egg white and basal temp. advised to do watson test))

Attachments

• 1db06762c7f7c5af5051f5204eb6abdd.jpg
    1db06762c7f7c5af5051f5204eb6abdd.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
I prefer Watson OPK, easy to see ovulating or not. This two test from 2 months ago, guardian & watson, I was very angry with that guardian test, almost missed right time, but cramps, egg white and basal temp. advised to do watson test))

Oh no! I had ewcm two days ago but none of the guardian opk showed a blaring positive thus far. Guess it may have gone undetected (but thankfully we still BD)

Did your T lines appear immediately or was it after sometime (eg more than 5mins?)

Buy advance clearblue ovulation. I also use this and bought from q10 cheaper. It will show a smiley face when ovulation. Easier to interpret.

Hihi new here :) im 26 this year and have been ttc for about 2 months now. would like to ask if it is recommended to try out using ovulation kits now since it does cost a sum and if yes what are the brands you guys recommend thanks :)

Hihi new here :) im 26 this year and have been ttc for about 2 months now. would like to ask if it is recommended to try out using ovulation kits now since it does cost a sum and if yes what are the brands you guys recommend thanks :)

i got mine at qoo10. cost less than $1 each.
Attached picture FYI

Attachments

• OPK Positive 09042018.png
    OPK Positive 09042018.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 388
hi...i am creating a chat group for secondary infertility issues and thus going for ivf/icsi.

meaning those who already have child / children but have problem conceiving again.

pm me if keen <3

I believe God would make you fertile when he pleases. I am so happy to say this. I have suffered from infertility for 6 years of my marriage. I have gone to so many therapy, taken so many medication I lost count of medication i took. but my colleague at the office introduced me to mother Iya Hindi Herbal, about her herbal remedy, her type of medication and after using it , its effectiveness. after taking it for 1week, I conceived and I gave birth to my little boy, he is 3years old now and I am pregnant again big thanks to colleague for introducing me Mother Iya you can contact at her on [email protected] .Call or WhatsApp.+19145295224 ., if you do seek permanent solution as well.

Hi all! I am new to this forum. Married since Late 2014, went to KKH to do fertility tests in Dec 2016 when we did not conceive naturally after 2 years of marriage. My cycles were going wonky for 1 year plus (30 to 52 days cycles!) because of work and life stages transition (single to married + staying with inlaws).

Tests were all good - hubs sperm mortility was alright and my tubes are not blocked. Took letrozole for 3 - 4 months and helped to make my cycles go back to normal. Unfortunately I still wasn't getting pregnant, so doc at KKH asked if i wanted to go for IUI. In the end I decided not to, for now.

Meanwhile I realise I have subclinical hypothyroidism (which means based on the blood tests all the hormones are fine except TPO. My antibiotics are attacking my thyroid but the thyroid is still functioning okay. Have symptoms of hypothyroid - weight gain, brain fog, anxiety) which I was told western medication has no treatment for this. Decided to see the famous Dr Tan Siew Buay at Chinatown for the past 3 months to 'tiao' my body holistically - including thyroid probs which she said TCM can help.

Just wondering if anyone has subclinical hyperthyroidism and managed to conceived? And also anyone has or have heard ladies getting pregnant after seeing Dr Tan and how long did it take them to get pregnant?

Baby dust to all! Jiayou in this journey together :)
Hi! May I check if you have recovered from the TPO ? Wondering if did the doctor test for ANA?

Back