Preschool Private Tutor Selling Used Panties

I did a bit of google search and discovered her news report at singaporeleak.wordpress.com

I vaguely remember this person Grace Heng Cheng Yong. Her offence committed was taking obscene videos of herself and sending them to her customers to bring up her sales.

They say Grace Heng Cheng Yong took photos of her autistic students without the parents' consent and sent those photos to her friends through Whatsapp

She can be charged for invading her student's privacy and a breach of confidence. I hope the parents of the students come forward and investigate this matter

This home tutor Grace Heng Cheng Yong appeared in Stomp and the now defunct local BDSM forum many years ago....you can do an image reverse search

When Grace Heng Cheng Yong advertised her service in 2013, she was rumoured to be already 27-28 years old. Definitely not the 19 years old school girl as written in her blog.

They say Grace Heng Cheng Yong took photos of her autistic students without the parents' consent and sent those photos to her friends through Whatsapp

The parents of Grace Heng Cheng Yong's students should check their CCTV cameras to ensure that nothing amiss is going on.

I vaguely remember this person Grace Heng Cheng Yong. Her offence committed was taking obscene videos of herself and sending them to her customers to bring up her sales.

Why hasn't Grace Heng Cheng Yong been charged for distributing obscene materials to her customers?

According to the Singapore Statutes, the word “obscene”, is anything that tends to “deprave and corrupt persons” who are likely to see or read the materials. The word “obscene”, in relation to any thing or matter, means any thing or matter the effect of which is, if taken as a whole, such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it.

According to the Singapore Statutes, the word “obscene”, is anything that tends to “deprave and corrupt persons” who are likely to see or read the materials. The word “obscene”, in relation to any thing or matter, means any thing or matter the effect of which is, if taken as a whole, such as to tend to deprave and corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to all relevant circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied in it.

Serve Grace Heng right for disseminating photos of her autistic students and infringing upon the privacy of her students. Cannot like that ma

Some STDs, for example the parasite trichomonas vaginalis, or trich, can survive almost an hour outside the body. It causes vaginal infections in women and urethral infections in men.

Pubic lice, also known as crabs, can also be spread from infected bedding and towel.

What about stomach flu or food poisoning? Bacteria can survive on bed linen, tables, etc, for days.

Chiobus or not, one has to be responsible when selling personal items on the internet. If one is a carrier of a disease and is the cause of spreading of bacteria, virus and fungus, she will be charged under the laws. This is to be fair to the innocent citizens.

Back