Advice please: Insurance by AXA or PRU

valerie_ang

Hi all mummies,
I wish to get insurance for myself and my baby. comparing Prudential and AXA, which is better? I heard AXA win the best awards for mom advantage...

Hi Valerie, for your info, AXA has 2 additional benefits which Prudential doesnt have. But more than just these 2 benefits, i think you also need to look at the company's standing, claim procedure, and most importantly, the financial consultant that is servicing you. Just my two cents worth of thots. FYI, i bought Prudential's.

Hi Valerie , I also bought prudential , my agent very good service... I get my claim really fast ,.highly recommend to my fren... If u interested , let me know...
happy.gif

Hi All,

Just for your info if you are thinking of getting a pregnancy insurance plan from AXA or Prudential.

If you are currently covered under AIA HealthShield Gold Max, you can claim for certain pregnancy complications, and new born baby of congenital issues. You can check your policy documents for the exact details, or check with your advisor. You may not need to spend the additional money on a pregnancy insurance plan, unless the intention is to get guarantee cover for your newborn of death and critical illnesses at birth, under an ILP plan.

Hi all, if you're looking for advice on insurance, I'll be happy to help with no obligations. i'm with AIA and a mummy of 3 myself, so can share my personal experience. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Dear all, please be updated on the latest change on premium and benefits for your existing integrated medishield plan since March 2013.

Back