Teenage daughters

avocado mummy

I brought my girls for beach holidays and one came back with vaginal infection. She was in pain for 1 week. Anyone has this issue with beach holidays?

I brought my girls for beach holidays and one came back with vaginal infection. She was in pain for 1 week. Anyone has this issue with beach holidays?
It can be the seawater or pool water as mine was having tis when shes having swimming classes. My daughter is using ADORE pantyliner and she has stopped having infection problems and less discharge. So I tik tis may help! Can let dem try out.

I always buy adore pads and pantyliners in bulk. last time I used to have serious yeast infection, discharge and odour, super embarrassing! my gynae recommended me to buy this. after using the first month, there was obvious improvement. and now I only dare to use adore pads to keep yeast and infections away. my daughter is also using adore, she told me after she use, no more period pains. I believe adore can also cure inflammation because it removes the toxins from our bodies by using negative ions. ever since, I have been recommending all my friends to buy adore.

Tried before kotex, sofy, laurier, carefree, but all don't work at all. worst of all is carefree, increases my yeast infection and discharge....:(

all the best!!

Back