Oct 2018

Hi mummies!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeoFBW4ZG9LMu_lkCagIUKHPwj4zQuVF4HdKhPeNUQROjfeQ/viewform

We opened up the form again after some discussion. Before joining please take note that we currently have 84 of us and the chat can move rather fast (we've had mummies leaving due to that). We are aiming to split into regions+ set up secret fb group so we can discuss other issues off the chat. Please only join if comfortable :)

Do fill up the form and I will add you asap!

Thank you! just filled up the form. :)

hello,

thank you for forming the WA group:)

its sad to see ppl leaving due to the fast moving chat.. how about creating another WA group(all region inclusive) for those who prefer slower pace..

Hi mummies!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfeoFBW4ZG9LMu_lkCagIUKHPwj4zQuVF4HdKhPeNUQROjfeQ/viewform

We opened up the form again after some discussion. Before joining please take note that we currently have 84 of us and the chat can move rather fast (we've had mummies leaving due to that). We are aiming to split into regions+ set up secret fb group so we can discuss other issues off the chat. Please only join if comfortable :)

Do fill up the form and I will add you asap!

hello,

thank you for forming the WA group:)

its sad to see ppl leaving due to the fast moving chat.. how about creating another WA group(all region inclusive) for those who prefer slower pace..

I think it is sad too! yes we will be moving on to do that once we hit 100, hoping smaller groups will help everyone know each other better =) but main group will remain for anyone who wants to stay!

Need your time for 2 minutes!

1. hi mommies out there.. :)

With warm welcome,

with experience 9 years in massage therapist field.
    Able to manage and arrange moms and babies just come back from hospital to make your body relief from pain.

i provides treatment for mom..

Massage for Mom To Be (Pregnant 20 above) $ 60

Postnatal Massage
    $80 per sessions

Postnatal Package
    5 session - $350
    7 Session - $470
    10 session - $630

Massage with Lemongrass Oil or Olive Oil make you much more comfort and feel better after get birth.

*FREE BINDER - BENGKONG
    *FREE HERBAL BATH

Engorgement Breast Treatment $70

Baby Massage $20 per session
    Scrub Body $ 30

For further inquiries or booking slots
    kindly please Whatsapp me -->>81855395 Mdm Zee ;)
    81855395 Mdm Zee;)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(254, 246, 246); border-radius: 5px;">
    Today at 3:15 AM

(You must log in or sign up to reply here.)

lg.php

Forums>Motherhood, Pregnancies And Babies>

Search
Forum software by XenForo™

Focus Retriever
Shares
twitter-white-60.png

Hi I signed up on the first form a couple weeks ago, could you kindly add me please? First time mom and 35 timhis year, most of my friends are already on multiple kids or have no kids so I'm quite alone in this journey - would be great to make friends!!

Anyone has bad Oscar test result? I am taking harmony test and the waiting is killing me..

Sorry to hear that, totally understand how you feel. I had FTS result today at 12weeks, they couldn't see nasal bone and I had 1:54 risk of Downs. But luckily I kiasu and also did Oscar before so the Oscar results said was overall low risk for trisomies.. I'm just glad I did it before - the two week wait while you're dreading the worst is terrible! Hang in there and hope everything goes well for you

Sorry to hear that, totally understand how you feel. I had FTS result today at 12weeks, they couldn't see nasal bone and I had 1:54 risk of Downs. But luckily I kiasu and also did Oscar before so the Oscar results said was overall low risk for trisomies.. I'm just glad I did it before - the two week wait while you're dreading the worst is terrible! Hang in there and hope everything goes well for you

Thanks for your reply. I thought FTS (in KKH) is the name for Oscar test outside?
My low score is due to thick NT of 3.5mm..

great idea! :)

im nt sure if 90+ is considered large as compared to mommies who EDD in other months.. since we have the numbers, it would be good to have a region WA group, so we can order things online together and take advantage of free shipping(esp those that require a minimum order , but u dont need so much)

I think it is sad too! yes we will be moving on to do that once we hit 100, hoping smaller groups will help everyone know each other better =) but main group will remain for anyone who wants to stay!

Ah sorry I meant I did harmony also. Ya today they said cannot find the nasal bone so my risk on Oscar was 1:54 for Downs. But because harmony was ok so doctor said most likely ok. Think positive, Oscar has high false positive rate also.. good luck and fingers crossed!

Hi I signed up on the first form a couple weeks ago, could you kindly add me please? First time mom and 35 timhis year, most of my friends are already on multiple kids or have no kids so I'm quite alone in this journey - would be great to make friends!!

babe, sorry i might have missed u out! i pm u!

great idea! :)

im nt sure if 90+ is considered large as compared to mommies who EDD in other months.. since we have the numbers, it would be good to have a region WA group, so we can order things online together and take advantage of free shipping(esp those that require a minimum order , but u dont need so much)

hahaha yah there are super huge groups for other EDDs! so we opened up our chat again, there's been some deals we are trying to get already, for strollers, multi-vits etc. do you want to join us too?

Hi Im a new member, edd is Oct 15. Im seeing Dr. Mary Yang at Gleneagles. Can I join the whatsapp chat group please or if there is any group for mommies in the East region, I would love to join and make some new friends too.

I filled in the form.

Hi Im a new member, edd is Oct 15. Im seeing Dr. Mary Yang at Gleneagles. Can I join the whatsapp chat group please or if there is any group for mommies in the East region, I would love to join and make some new friends too.

I filled in the form.

Hi babe! which form did u fill? Mine doesn’t have your name in it! i pm u my number and u contact me alright?

Hi dear, I have just filled up the form, please add me to the WA group! Appreciate... I'm a 2nd time mommy here :)

Hi,

Can pls add me to the group chat. I've filled up the form.
This is my 1st pregnancy and hope to get advise from fellow mummies.

Thanks

Hi i have registered a month ago but it might be missed out. It is ok, as i filled in the form again. Do add me in. Thanks

Sharon.

Hi all, my wife and I, we are expecting our 1st kid. We are so excited, our EDD is 27th Oct 2018.
I have filled in the form, please add me into chatgroup.

Hi Marc..
Congrats to u, new dad n mum
I'm providing a home based Nanny service .
25yrs xp taking care of infants..
Wattap me at 97327396 for more info...

Dear mummies, anyone looking for confinement lady? My mum is an easy going person, from malaysia, charge a reasonable price and job scope can be negotiated. Please msg me 96908622 for more details. =)

Hi Ladies,
I've attached my flyer for prenatal classes beginning 4th Aug, please contact me for more info! thanks!

Birth with Confidence Flyer A5 342kb.jpg

Harlow ladies.. My EDD is early Nov but from my past pregnancy all my BB delivered @ 37 weeks so i guess i will be around late Oct :)

This is my 5th baby :)

Hi. Was supposed to be due in nov but baby decided to come much earlier so he came out a month earlier..thus can I enjoy oct WA

Hi. Was supposed to be due in nov but baby decided to come much earlier so he came out a month earlier..thus can I enjoy oct WA

Hi I just found out about this forum from a friend today. I’m a first time mum and my baby was born on 9 October 2018. I’ve filled up the WhatsApp chat form. I hope to be added! Thanks! :)

I just found about this group. Was searching fb but couldn’t find. Please add me. I have filled up the form. Thanks

Back