Park Star

I highly recommended Auntie Jenny to anyone who is looking for a good confinement lady. She is a responsible confinement lady and she takes good care of mommy and baby. Auntie Jenny stayed with me for a month in Perth (from end of July 2018 until Aug 2018). How I wish to have her with us for another next few months. But she already fully booked until next year. I found her in one of the forum and I engaged her immediately after reading all the positive reviews about her services. If anyone mommy looking for an experience confinement lady, please contact her at +6013-6099588.

She is very experience in taking care of baby especially baby with jaundice. She encourages and supports breast feeding. She is good in handling engorgement issue and always gives advice to mommy. She would carry baby to me to breast feed even in the middle of the night so that I can build up my milk supply as well as cooking nutritious dishes to boost up the milk supply. Auntie Jenny also cooks good confinement dishes, they are yummy and delicious. She is hardworking, organised, good planning tasks in advance and well time management. I have had a peaceful and enjoyable confinement month.

I’m very impressed with her good work ethic. She is very committed to her job and she can get herself up and running once she reached your home. When she is in the role, she will do all her best for the mommy and baby. In my personal opinion, Auntie Jenny is a responsible and trustworthy confinement lady.

Auntie Jenny is very easy to get along and she is like my family member. I’m so glad that I had her beside me during my confinement. I will definitely contact her again if I have second baby in the future.​

I highly recommended Auntie Jenny to anyone who is looking for a good confinement lady. She is a responsible confinement lady and she takes good care of mommy and baby. Auntie Jenny stayed with me for a month in Perth (from end of July 2018 until Aug 2018). How I wish to have her with us for another next few months. But she already fully booked until next year. I found her in one of the forum and I engaged her immediately after reading all the positive reviews about her services. If anyone mommy looking for an experience confinement lady, please contact her at +6013-6099588.

She is very experience in taking care of baby especially baby with jaundice. She encourages and supports breast feeding. She is good in handling engorgement issue and always gives advice to mommy. She would carry baby to me to breast feed even in the middle of the night so that I can build up my milk supply as well as cooking nutritious dishes to boost up the milk supply. Auntie Jenny also cooks good confinement dishes, they are yummy and delicious. She is hardworking, organised, good planning tasks in advance and well time management. I have had a peaceful and enjoyable confinement month.

I’m very impressed with her good work ethic. She is very committed to her job and she can get herself up and running once she reached your home. When she is in the role, she will do all her best for the mommy and baby. In my personal opinion, Auntie Jenny is a responsible and trustworthy confinement lady.

Auntie Jenny is very easy to get along and she is like my family member. I’m so glad that I had her beside me during my confinement. I will definitely contact her again if I have second baby in the future.​

Hi what are her charges ?

Back