Feb 2019 Mummies

Hi all mummies, i am curious to check. do you feel tired every day needing a lot of rest? i am in my 12-13 week but slept like no one business. lol

Hi all mummies, i am curious to check. do you feel tired every day needing a lot of rest? i am in my 12-13 week but slept like no one business. lol

Im in my 13 week. For me if I sleep too long I will have headache. Only cannot walk too long if not will get cramps. It comes and go.

Hi wouldn't mind joining the WhatsApp group as my EDD is Feb 2019. If there are no replies I could set one up but PM me with your number. Regards

Last edited:
Hi expecting mums! I'm helping my own mother, Ivy, to let you all know that she's available as a stay-in confinement lady (or nanny as well if you'd like to keep her on afterwards).

She's Chinese, age 58, Malaysian, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, and some basic English. She can fulfil all the usual expectations of a confinement lady - cooking confinement food, taking care of the baby around the clock (especially the night shifts), helping with breast-feeding and pampers changing, giving advice about taking care of the baby, minor household chores - and generally just making the newly parents feel as comfortable as possible as they adjust to the new lifestyle (with a new kid or the changing dynamics of having an additional kid).

My mum is highly experienced and well-liked by her clients. She recently came off a 4-year nannying stint with a family who took her on as a nanny after engaging her as a confinement nanny for their first child. They had twins after that, and my mom looked after them as well. Prior to this, she was working as a confinement nanny for several years. She has good experience with twins as she'd taken several stints with twins (as she had been highly recommended by the mommies to other mommies expecting twins).

My mum is also extremely responsible, friendly and caring. She cooks well (she is one of the star chefs of my big family when it comes to CNY). She tends to clean a lot as she doesn’t like mess. She's agreeable and accommodating; she won’t be fierce at parents when it comes to giving advice (she will just share her two cents worth based on her experience). As the eldest of her 9 siblings who grew up in a single-mother household, her motherly instincts and practical household knowledge are top-notch. She’s very hygienic and works a lot towards making the house a clean and neat environment. She raised me and my siblings well and I couldn't have asked for a better mum.

If you would like to know more or set up an interview in Singapore, please whatsapp her at 9167-8571 (her name is Ivy). Thanks for your time.

Hello fellow feb mummies! I’m looking for 3 other mummies who have plans for maternity shoot to book together with me. They are offering us a *10% discount and also, ontop of the 30 images returned we’ll get additional 5 more images = 35 images in total for $432!! If it fits your budget, do drop me a PM* and we can further discuss more. FYI i have no affiliations to the company, I just want to enjoy the additional perks we’ll be getting lol. Min 4 signup together only + me so we only need 2 more mummies

Hi everyone! I'm also a first time mum to be here, and I am fortunate that all has been smooth so far. My EDD is 10 Feb. Would like to join in the WhatsApp group and seek valuable advice/support here. Thanks in advance!

My edd is 15th feb. I hope I will be able to enjoy some steamboats first before baby decide that he/she wishes to come out :D
How's your confinement lady hunting till date? I never know the extra cost of giving birth over cny till this birth >< My confinement lady charges extra 1.5k. Sigh

Hi all, I’m a first time mum and will be due by end of feb 2019. Would like to join in the WhatsApp group for more advise and information

Hello ladies. Let me start the ball rolling! Currently week 6 and according to app, edd should be early Feb. Would like to start a WhatsApp group to support one another and get advices since this is Baby #1! If keen pls PM me. :)
Hihi.. I've just joined this forum and my edd is also in Feb 2019.. can add me into the whatsapp group? Thanks ya!

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.

Attachments

• pt2018_09_21_14_28_23.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_28_23.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
  • pt2018_09_21_14_27_27.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_27_27.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 210
  • pt2018_09_21_14_25_55.jpg
    pt2018_09_21_14_25_55.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 189
  • pt2018_09_24_17_24_07_mh1537781102223.jpg
    pt2018_09_24_17_24_07_mh1537781102223.jpg
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 198
Hello! Sorry, I think I am a little late. My EDD is early Feb, probably during CNY period! Any one can PM me to add me in into the whatsapp group? I've not bought anything for my baby yet!!!

Hi all, can i know when should we first see the gynae for pregnancy? At which week? I hv arranged to see one next Sat. By then im exactly week 5. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, can i know when should we first see the gynae for pregnancy? At which week? I hv arranged to see one next Sat. By then im exactly week 5. Thanks in advance!

As long as you found out you are pregnant, you can visit a gynae. I visited one when I was at Week 5 too. By then should be able to hear the baby's heart beat!
However, some ladies will wait till they are between 8 to 12 weeks before visiting the gynae.

As long as you found out you are pregnant, you can visit a gynae. I visited one when I was at Week 5 too. By then should be able to hear the baby's heart beat!
However, some ladies will wait till they are between 8 to 12 weeks before visiting the gynae.
That is good to hear! Can i ask how u manage to hear the baby heartbeat? Thru ultrasound on tummy? Or via vagina? I dont wish to do the vagina scan cos scare to hurt the baby...

I have my ultrasound via vargina @ week 8, it won't hurt the fetus, the bb is far from our vargina. I read that's the best way to detect bb heart beat n see its position. Sometimes they're too small or hide one corner, then ultrasound may not be able to detect

Reading up on episiotomy and natural tearing really scares me as im a ftm. need to make me mentally prepared when giving birth next year. Any prenatal classes to recommend? When I goggled it's not that cheap ah... a few hundreds for couples
I managed to avoid episiotomy with my 2nd birth also by using young living essential oils.. made my own blend similar to the claraderm.. it basically softens and moisturise the area so it can gently stretch.. use this together with hypnobirthing technique of breathing baby down and out instead of pushing.. it helps for baby to gently emerge minimising the need for the cut..

Hi keen to join! :))

Hello ladies. Let me start the ball rolling! Currently week 6 and according to app, edd should be early Feb. Would like to start a WhatsApp group to support one another and get advices since this is Baby #1! If keen pls PM me. :)

Back