If you havent went to slimming ctr pls read!

Yes agreed too, I lose down 3kg in 21days although detox is my main goal instead of slimming down :D

Understand from my friend that Trim Tea is very good in slimming down, it was clinical tested and highly recommneded by certified nutritionist...

I continue to slim down till now although back to normal meal after the 21days detox :eek:(actually not really detox for 21days, less than that cox I started to eat before Christmas:p)..

but I do continue with my supplements :D

This thread's opening post was obviously nothing but an ad for London. 4 posts about London then the person disappears. LOL

yes, most definitely! we wouldnt want our efforts to go to waste!

If slim down in correct way, ur intestine will “tell” you what food is good for you and what food is bad for you o.. and you will not wish to eat those unhealthy food o..

Will still eat a bit though but you will know when to stop :)

hahaha! @lovely0315 is right! after eating clean for awhile, our body naturally knows. at the same time, looking at the weight go down, i wouldnt want to sabotage myself too! although there are still cravings yes~ but everything is controllable!

hey nicolette, are you comfortable with sharing how much weight you've lost since you joined SHOU?

hey vincy! weight is a sensitive issue, and it also varies from person to person. however, i can say i went from a XL to L, or sometimes M!

oh wow! that's quite significant! i booked an appointment with SHOU for a body analysis. they mention that they'll then let me know what treatment is suitable for my body. there's a free trial going on too!

oh wow! that's quite significant! i booked an appointment with SHOU for a body analysis. they mention that they'll then let me know what treatment is suitable for my body. there's a free trial going on too!

oh yes! the body analysis tells a lot! i hope you find your solution with SHOU! keep us updated

oh yes! the body analysis tells a lot! i hope you find your solution with SHOU! keep us updated

i did the body analysis last week! oh man i didnt know my body fat content was so high! there is a promotion going on whereby they'll customise 3 treatments suitable in treating your pain points. cannot wait to start treatment this weekend!

i did the body analysis last week! oh man i didnt know my body fat content was so high! there is a promotion going on whereby they'll customise 3 treatments suitable in treating your pain points. cannot wait to start treatment this weekend!

so you went last week? how was it? what did you do?

how did the consultation go? i completed my last treatment last week.

it was good! i tried my first treatment and really like it! ive been to a few slimming centers, but the difference i noticed in SHOU is that they combine both technology and TCM methods. that's also why i've been staying with them for so long, because the treatments work hand in hand, and the results show for themselves! for example the new life treatment, they make use of technology (western) and accupoints (TCM). they are just so good at making it work well together!

it was good! i tried my first treatment and really like it! ive been to a few slimming centers, but the difference i noticed in SHOU is that they combine both technology and TCM methods. that's also why i've been staying with them for so long, because the treatments work hand in hand, and the results show for themselves! for example the new life treatment, they make use of technology (western) and accupoints (TCM). they are just so good at making it work well together!

yes, i agree! that's what i've always loved about SHOU. their treatments not only take care of our body weight, but our body wellness too. that's why the results are lasting.

i think what @colbietelent meant is because SHOU don't only use machines to help lose superficial weight, but also TCM methods to help rid the body of toxins from within. it's the combination of treatments that give us the long-lasting results!

Yes, exactly that! SHOU's treatments are really about changing your body inside out. I could literally feel the difference. You would have to try it for yourself to know!

Yes, exactly that! SHOU's treatments are really about changing your body inside out. I could literally feel the difference. You would have to try it for yourself to know!

seems like a lot of us here have succeeded with SHOU. i do agree that their technique is unique as compared, contributing to the long lasting effects!

seems like a lot of us here have succeeded with SHOU. i do agree that their technique is unique as compared, contributing to the long lasting effects!

yes! that's why i've stayed with them for so long. i'm a fan of their coffee svelte too! love how it gives me the caffeine kick and at the same time curb my appetite!

yes! that's why i've stayed with them for so long. i'm a fan of their coffee svelte too! love how it gives me the caffeine kick and at the same time curb my appetite!

i've not tried their coffee svelte yet, although i've heard only good things about it! i'm very tempted to try!

i've not tried their coffee svelte yet, although i've heard only good things about it! i'm very tempted to try!

you should! i was so surprised to know that each serving is only 48 calories! a regular latte from starbucks is 190 calories! see the difference!

you should! i was so surprised to know that each serving is only 48 calories! a regular latte from starbucks is 190 calories! see the difference!

exactly! i'm not a fan of whipped cream, so it really taste almost the same. it has a hazelnut hint to it too which makes it more fragrant than usual 3-in-1. those are too sweet for my liking.

exactly! i'm not a fan of whipped cream, so it really taste almost the same. it has a hazelnut hint to it too which makes it more fragrant than usual 3-in-1. those are too sweet for my liking.

yes, 3-in-1s are too sweet! i've heard of people using black coffee for weight loss, but i personally cannot take the bitterness. so coffee svelte was really a good option!

to lose weight without pills, injections and lyposuction is possible.during a procedure at the clinic I lost 400 grams. After one procedure! Doctors at the clinic are super friendly towards every client, very polite and eager to assist a patient in everything they can. They tell about procedures they make and how the procedures can help me. I am happy with the result.

I also loved the clinic. I know that women who are quite well off go there often, they buy not 10 procedures, but much more. The procedures help me to shed 6 kilos(10 procedures), and it became much easier for me to walk. I bought clothes two sizes smaller and high heels I have not worn for a long time doctors at the clinic are true professionals, they treat every client individually. Thanks Kellie and Emie for positive vibes abd good mood!

Just wan to ask for a friend, if you sign a package with LWM, do they have a certain diet plan that they want you to adhere to? How is the diet plan like? Is the diet plan making you just drink water and no solid food which makes you feel hungry the whole day or?

Back