Does anyone drink chicken essence or eat bak foong pill to help conceiving?

@qqduckie ya. We are on the same boat. Really at wits end. Ttc for so long and every month when I have period, I will be very sad. While my friends are already having 2nd and 3rd... I'm already 37.
Did u do any fertility test ? Me and hubby did. Since is supported and granted by gov, I'm not sure if the test they do is limited. So far my egg are ok. My hubby has morphology issue.
So u did the TOO scan to see of your eggs are healthy? How they get the egg from u? Any issue with u and your hubby?
My gynea only keep asking me to do HSG scan and iui. Which I'm scare to do.

@chongpf , haha, I am slightly older than you. Doctor already advised me IVF since I am hitting 40 next year. Doc says both me and hubby ok. Just maybe lifestyle too stressful, keep asking us relax. *sighz, not easy in Singapore*

Found it off the NUH webpage:-
Timing of Ovulation (TOO)

Procedure is done using a transvaginal ultrasound scan to assess the response of a woman treated with Clomiphene Citrate
• Usually starts on day 12 of the menstrual cyle to check if a dominant follicle is developing from the current dose of clomiphene
• This is repeated every 2-3 days up until the follicle reaches a diameter of about 18mm or, if no dominant follicle emerges by the 20th day of menses monitoring is discontinued
• Adjustment on the dose of the clomiphene or even a change in the form of treatment (i.e. fertility injections) will be done for the subsequent cycles depending on the results.

Hi, me! I drank tian yuan xiang chicken essence for pregnancy plan (想孕) for 3 months and got pregnant successfully. Both my hubby and I drink their chicken essence (my hubby drink the flavor for Men 精銳). We're so happy because we ttc for a long time ... we went to tcm to "tiao" our constitution together and drank this chicken essence for a period of time, maybe you can have a try.

Does it taste bitter? Thinking of heading down to their roadshow and buy a few boxes to try.

Hi, I think that's becos your period is not clean enough and the chicken essence you drink improve qi-blood circulation that makes you keep spotting....I drink their chicken essence after my period all clear (my period is longer than others, usually come 7 days but I have brownish discharge about 2-3 days). After confirming no spotting or brown discharge, I start to drink (usually on 10th day).

@Grace Pan , am very confused by the staff. Should I start on the 1st packet right after my menses? Or The 16th day to 25th day of the period?

Any advice? TIA!

@Grace Pan , am very confused by the staff. Should I start on the 1st packet right after my menses? Or The 16th day to 25th day of the period?

Any advice? TIA!

If you're also drinking their chicken essence for pregnancy, you would know there are 2 flavors ( before ovulation & after ovulation) in a box. For me, I start my first packet (before ovulation) right away after my menses till ovulation, usually I check with ovulation test paper, and when I'm sure that I've already ovulated, I change to the flavor of after ovulation. I've checked this way with tian yuan xiang staff becos I was so confused before. They told me this way is also okay.

After the 4th box of tyx preg plan, im conceived. Don't know its coincident or what. Thank you though :)

QUOTE="coachy0203, post: 8612847, member: 161365"]After reading your post, i went to buy the Tian yuan xiang for women and men. After my calculation, its not cheap loh, $380/month x 3 months = $1140 and its onyl 3 months, sigh.[/QUOTE]

After the 4th box of tyx preg plan, im conceived. Don't know its coincident or what. Thank you though :)

QUOTE="coachy0203, post: 8612847, member: 161365"]After reading your post, i went to buy the Tian yuan xiang for women and men. After my calculation, its not cheap loh, $380/month x 3 months = $1140 and its onyl 3 months, sigh.
[/QUOTE]

Congrats, mommy! Happy to know that you get pregnant successfully! Although chicken essence is not cheap, but at least it does nourish your body. Health comes first lah. ;)

I've tried tian yuan xiang's chicken essence for 3-4 months and recently I found I got pregnant of my #2. My body became really weak after my #1 giving birth and doctor told me it's hard for me to have #2. But now this wonderful thing happened again after tiaoing my body for almost an year. Share this greatest news to every mommy who are ttcing! Jia you!
Still taking this chicken essence to nourish my body and they have promotion now! tyx promotion.jpg

I've tried tian yuan xiang's chicken essence for 3-4 months and recently I found I got pregnant of my #2. My body became really weak after my #1 giving birth and doctor told me it's hard for me to have #2. But now this wonderful thing happened again after tiaoing my body for almost an year. Share this greatest news to every mommy who are ttcing! Jia you!
Still taking this chicken essence to nourish my body and they have promotion now! View attachment 706102
Hi did you take the preg plan or normal esscence?

Its my 10th day drinking Tian Yuan Xiang (TYX). i've been having brownish discharge (like spotting, little bit) after my period until now. sigh. The TYX staff told me start drinking it on the 6th day or any day after the menses is clean, i drank it on the 7th day when i saw its clean. the 8th day i saw a little tiny bit fresh blood then the following days just spotting till now. haiz. is it messing up my cycle or am i too stress from work? so confused. is anyone having the same problem after drinking it?
Its my 10th day drinking Tian Yuan Xiang (TYX). i've been having brownish discharge (like spotting, little bit) after my period until now. sigh. The TYX staff told me start drinking it on the 6th day or any day after the menses is clean, i drank it on the 7th day when i saw its clean. the 8th day i saw a little tiny bit fresh blood then the following days just spotting till now. haiz. is it messing up my cycle or am i too stress from work? so confused. is anyone having the same problem after drinking it?

I just had my first dose today and I've got exactly the same issue as you had back then. I'm so confused now. Should I skip for a day or continue? It's the 9th day since my period and I observed the whole of yesterday to make sure no spotting before I started drinking TYX pregnancy plan today. But mid day onward, I saw some brownish blood on some discharge. Now I don't know if I can continue drinking tomorrow. Sigh.

I just had my first dose today and I've got exactly the same issue as you had back then. I'm so confused now. Should I skip for a day or continue? It's the 9th day since my period and I observed the whole of yesterday to make sure no spotting before I started drinking TYX pregnancy plan today. But mid day onward, I saw some brownish blood on some discharge. Now I don't know if I can continue drinking tomorrow. Sigh.
I have taken 3 boxes of 想孕chicken essence. I tracked my ovulation using opk (clearblue) and bbt chart (1st body temp in the morning) so I started after ovulation pack correctly.

I also experienced light brown discharge (very minimal but noticeable from panty linear) for all my 3mths when I started on before ovulation. I was also confused. I called the sales person at TYX outlet & she said some of her customers experienced the same. Could have been old blood tats from menses have yet expelled from the body. The essence is helping to clear.

dear all, after 4 failed IVF attempts in KKH, I went to taiwan to give my last shot and was blessed to give birth to a boy girl twins 8 months ago. The fertility hospital is considered the "Authority in fertility" and has superior technique which can achieve success rate up to 80%.
As a patient in their mailing list, I saw that they are having a seminar on 27th.
Just sharing . This is the registration from . https://forms.gle/7fc2re7WEqi2nQ947

I have taken 3 boxes of 想孕chicken essence. I tracked my ovulation using opk (clearblue) and bbt chart (1st body temp in the morning) so I started after ovulation pack correctly.

I also experienced light brown discharge (very minimal but noticeable from panty linear) for all my 3mths when I started on before ovulation. I was also confused. I called the sales person at TYX outlet & she said some of her customers experienced the same. Could have been old blood tats from menses have yet expelled from the body. The essence is helping to clear.

I actually bought the ovulation strips from Qoo10 but not sure if I use it wrongly, didn't seem to help in detecting my LH surge at all so I'm clueless this month. Going by gut feel. Thinking to start using bbt chart and opk kit next month onward if it fails this month.

Thanks for sharing! I called the salesperson too and she said that as long as it's in small amount and not fresh red blood, it should be old blood being expelled. True enough, i only got it for the first day i drank and was fine on subsequent days. Good luck to us both!

Back