Part-time Flexi hours Work from home!

AhChin13

Hi all
I am currently working as an Operations for a start up company. As I am going to relocate overseas very soon, I am looking for my replacement. This is the jobscope:

-coordinating schedules between vendors and customers and updating on the website database (assignment of jobs, change of schedule etc)
-Take ownership of the phone (WhatsApp/calls) and online chat (zopim).
-Handle complaints and feedbacks.
- work with IT for any website bugs found or feedback by customer.
- inputting of data in reports as and when needed

Generally you don't need to be in front of a laptop at home as long as you can access the phone calls/ emails/ website.

As mentioned this is for a start up, so the work load varies as we are still building the company up in the field. On average, it should not take more than 1 hour per day.

The payment for this job is by assignment of the work. With a workload of less than 1hour per day, you can expect to earn up to $300-500 per month. This is expected to go up as we get more customers and establish a good clientele in the market.

I will be giving proper training and handover. I am also contactable even though I am going away.

Hi all
I am currently working as an Operations for a start up company. As I am going to relocate overseas very soon, I am looking for my replacement. This is the jobscope:

-coordinating schedules between vendors and customers and updating on the website database (assignment of jobs, change of schedule etc)

Generally you don't need to be in front of a laptop at home as long as you can access the phone calls/ emails/ website.

As mentioned this is for a start up, so the work load varies as we are still building the company up in the field. On average, it should not take more than 1 hour per day.

The payment for this job is by assignment of the work. With a workload of less than 1hour per day, you can expect to earn up to $300-500 per month. This is expected to go up as we get more customers and establish a good clientele in the market.

I will be giving proper training and handover. I am also contactable even though I am going away.

Hi, I am interested in this job. May I know more details about it.

Hi Preciouslittle,
How was it? any more vacanies?
Hi all

Hi
Hi all

Hi i am interested. Is the position still available? Pls.pm me at 9438 9287

Back