Apr 2019 Mummies

Any mummies here started their folic acid supplements? Missed my mense and tested positive last Saturday and have schedule gynae appointment tomorrow. Feeling cramps, bloated, loss of appetite (but no vomitting), moody these days T.T

Any mummies here started their folic acid supplements? Missed my mense and tested positive last Saturday and have schedule gynae appointment tomorrow. Feeling cramps, bloated, loss of appetite (but no vomitting), moody these days T.T
I have started 2 months prior and still taking them now.

Hello Mommies! I just found out that I am 4w4d pregnant. It's my #4!

My #1 boy 2013, #2 boy 2015, #3 girl 2017.

Please include me in the whatsapp groupchat!

Acacia

hihi!
im in the may 2017 chat with you!!
looks like we'll be in the same chat again

Hello all! First time Mum here. I just tested positive 2 days back, should be around 4 weeks now :D called up the gynae today and was only scheduled an appointment a month later, at around 8/9 weeks. It’s such a long wait though! Wondering if I should push it forward a little haha.

Would love to join the whatsapp group too! Will PM :)

Hello ladies, I just found out I am pregnant today. Unlike u lucky ladies, I conceived via IVF at KKH in my 2nd try and feeling totally like a lost sheep. Crampings have gone wayward and sooo feeling it now! If anyone can help me, omg I dunno where to start:

1. Can I get a gynae n deliver elsewhr other than KKH if I did IVF at KKH?

2. Do I tell this to my doc when I see her next week that , ok thats it thank u mam. I'm taking this elsewhere?

Thank you!

Hi All!

I just tested positive on ClearBlue this morning (abt 5 wks). Anybody have any good female gynae to recommend?

Hi everyone,glad to found other mummies-to-be here.just tested positive 5 days ago so should be ard 5 weeks. Am a late thirties mum and I have 2 boys who are 8 and 6.so hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that i can get a girl this time n my pregnancy goes without any complications.Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,glad to found other mummies-to-be here.just tested positive 5 days ago so should be ard 5 weeks. Am a late thirties mum and I have 2 boys who are 8 and 6.so hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that i can get a girl this time n my pregnancy goes without any complications.Wish me luck!

hi tiara! same as me! also late 30s & have 2 boys 7 (P1) & 4 (N2). also hoping for a girl this time round! hahah.. but most impt the pregnancy goes smoothly.. sigh.. already so many difficulties (me having infections/rashes, kid suspected HFMD, etc) at the start liao.. sigh..

Hello mummies to be. Congrats !!

I just tested positive 3 days ago currently 3-4 weeks base on clearblue digital test kit.

Went to gynae yesterday and is too early to see anything yet. Will go back 2 weeks later.

Please add me in whatsapp too 97817197

Thank you :)

I just tested positive on Sat.
According to those pregnancy calculator, I'm 6weeks pregnant.
This will be my #1, have been pretty clueless.
Since im in my 30s and worried about complication, I planned to visit polyclinic to get a referral letter to do my first checkup as a subsidised patient.
I still have the option to change to private at any stages right?
Oddly, I'm feeling hungry more often. And a lil lethargic.
Let's all support each other on our journey! :)

Anyone tested positive yet?

Would like to create a whatsapp group to go through this journey together. PM me with your name and number!

Hi ignix, just dropped you a Pm. :)

And hello ladies. This is my #2.. currently around 6+ weeks. And encountering some terrible morning sickness.

Hi everyone~~ just tested positive today.. and according to the app im 5 weeks 6 days! Just book an appt with Benjamin Tham at Tmc..

Hi all, I just tested positive yesterday (using home test kit) and according to the app I am just 4wk today. .. I am a FTM, had one miscarriage in Jan at 6weeks.. so this is my second try.. I am hoping the best for this one..

Hi ignix, just dropped you a Pm too! :)

Hello everyone. I went to poly this morning and I was tested positive. Doctor wanted to refer me to a hospital but I could not decide then as I wasnt prepared and hadn't done any research prior to my visit to the doctor (i was having fever so i went to the doc for an MC) but turned out to be good news instead.

i just said KKH to the doc and while waiting to send my referal letter to the admin counter, i was still googling. i am torn between NUH and KKH. i was too late. appointment was made at KKH.

anyone has any experience at NUH? or KKH?

I would like to know if we can change hospital before our first visit to the doctor?

Hi everyone,

Has anyone went for your first scan already ? I went for mine yesterday, only able to see a sac and yolk. According to the doctor's calculation i should be week 6.

She asked me to go back next week. By then should be able to see fetus with heartbeat otherwise it is not a good new. =(

Super worried now.

Hi everyone,

Has anyone went for your first scan already ? I went for mine yesterday, only able to see a sac and yolk. According to the doctor's calculation i should be week 6.

She asked me to go back next week. By then should be able to see fetus with heartbeat otherwise it is not a good new. =(

Super worried now.

Im going for my first scan next week! Don't worry too much! Jiayou!! :) stay positive!!

Hihi all! Had a MC Feb 2018 and first time MTB. EDD: 24/4/19, exact same birthday as my hubby. I will be seeing Dr Goh Shen Li. Jiayou ladies! :)

I have PM to ignix to be added to WhatsApp group, thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm 6wks pregy. Had did my first scan yesterday. Already able to see baby's heartbeat ( like flashing light under ulttasound).

Hi mummies!
I am expecting my rainbow baby due to previous MC in June 18 and ectopic in March 17. Currently in 7th wks, went for scan & able to hear baby’s heartbeat. Doc has already start me with folic acid, calcium and hormone pills. Nausea, frequent urination and, appetite is not good. Need lotsa fluid and proper diet but can be tough

Jiayou to all mummies and stay strong always! ❤️

Anyone tested positive yet?

Would like to create a whatsapp group to go through this journey together. PM me with your name and number!

Hi,

I have PMed my number to you.
I'm first time mtb, tested positive last week and my first appointment is tomorrow.
Wld like to join the wa group.

thanks!

Hello ladies! I just found out about my pregnancy over the weekend and I'm feeling a little lost (but also excited!) as this is my first pregnancy. Which gynae are you ladies going for?

P/S: Have PM my name and number!

Hi all mummies! Tested positive on 22Aug and was planning to book my first gynae visit with Dr Law Wei Seng on 14 Sep. Any reviews on him or anyone else consulting him as well?

Hi mummies,

My edd is at 23 apr 19 and this will be my 3rd child. Have 2 kids aged 6 and 3 yrs old already. How u mummies handle with 2 kids in a row? Cause i feeling the tiredness in me... not as before.

Hi mummies,

My edd is at 23 apr 19 and this will be my 3rd child. Have 2 kids aged 6 and 3 yrs old already. How u mummies handle with 2 kids in a row? Cause i feeling the tiredness in me... not as before.

chicken essence + lots of coffee..

Hi I'm a new mummy here.

Just went for my first check up today edd around 23 April. Doctor mention I'm a little unstable as I have cramp and pain issue. Is there any experience mummy here can give me some advice on what I can do to improve my condition? Thanks thanks!

Hi I'm a new mummy here.

Just went for my first check up today edd around 23 April. Doctor mention I'm a little unstable as I have cramp and pain issue. Is there any experience mummy here can give me some advice on what I can do to improve my condition? Thanks thanks!

rest more.. bed rest if possible.. & try not to be too stress/ overexert yourself.. jiayou!

Back