Which gynae are you going for?

My wifey and I are targeting Dr Wendy Teo, we went to her last year when we found out she was pregnant (As my wifey prefers female Gynae. Unfortunately, she had MC. This year trying again.

Hi, has anyone have any reviews on Dr Jessie Phoon? Planned on taking Dr Suzanna but KKH informed that she'll only be available Nov 2018 onwards...

Does any of your gynae do blood test to check for hcg levels on the first appointment in first trimester?

Hi, has anyone have any reviews on Dr Jessie Phoon? Planned on taking Dr Suzanna but KKH informed that she'll only be available Nov 2018 onwards...

Hi, i will be with dr jessie phoon for my first appointment with her 2 weeks later. I had a few meet up with her as i was an ivf patient during checkup and my et done by her. My impression of her was she was assuring, caring to yr needs and informative. U can ask her any questions and i feel she is very confident and experience dr so after my bfp, dr sadhana recommended her to me for my checkup.

Would also like to know more about her if any others her have any review on her. Thanks.

Anyone booked Dr Ang Huai Yan so far? Any gynaes to recommend?
Hey I’m with Dr Ang! So far I’m pleased with her and her ultra friendly receptionist ( Julie).. helps a lot when she comes down to the CBD during lunch time so I do not need to travel for my checkups..

Has anyone seen dr Caroline Khi from TMC? I’m going for my first appt next week but I know she doesn’t provide packages. So I’m not really keen but I have no idea who else to look at.
Greatly welcome any reviews for female gynaes from TMC. Thank you! :)

Hi everyone! I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. anyone has experience with any gynae? I've book an appt with dr Teoh S H at Mt E but he can only see me only 24 july as he is out of town. then my sister mentioned her friend went to Dr adelina at TMC. this is my 1st pregnancy and none of my gf has been pregnant before. i don't know what to expect or what to look out for to identify a suitable doctor. would appreciate if anyone has any input. thanks!

Hi! I’m with Dr Ang for my 2nd child edd jan’19. She’s one of the top female gynae I have researched, and coincentally the same as my sil.
Hi Jenn, where did you get your research from? I cant find much reviews on her.

Hi, i will be with dr jessie phoon for my first appointment with her 2 weeks later. I had a few meet up with her as i was an ivf patient during checkup and my et done by her. My impression of her was she was assuring, caring to yr needs and informative. U can ask her any questions and i feel she is very confident and experience dr so after my bfp, dr sadhana recommended her to me for my checkup.

Would also like to know more about her if any others her have any review on her. Thanks.

Hi, any review on Dr Jessie Poon? Are you under subsidized or private? How's the fees like?

Got referred to Dr. Tan Kai Lit at Toa payoh women’s clinic. Very pleasant and professional throughout the process. He recommendations were on point and well-explained, made us comfortable with the decisions. Would recommend him 100%.

Lol sorry to be rude but did the gynae ownself create these 3 accs to promote ownself? The 3 IDs are created so close to one another and only had one post..which are the above...

Not saying the gynae not good ah...just curious...

im seeing dr irene chua (Gleneagles)
expensive but her stitching is really good and assuring. I can get off the bed with very minimum pain (i am terrified of pain)
this is my #3 delivery with her and last, cos closing shop already hehe

Hi all! I’m a first time mummy. Can anyone recommend any good gynae from TMC? I’m staying in north area. Thanks!
Hi mummy, I'm staying at yishun and just delivered my 2nd baby at TMC on 24th September. My gynae is Dr Tan Kai Lit. Dr Tan was my first gynae when he was still at KKH. He's very patient and able to provide detailed explanation on our queries. My 1st baby was delivered through c-section as baby heart rate dropped while cervix dilated 3cm. He's deliver skill and stitching very good so the wound healed fast.
He's very experience so we decided to choose him again for our 2nd baby even he'd shifted to TMC. I just went back to his clinic for checked my wound today, my wound recovered very well..

Hi Mummies,
I’m with Dr CK Khoo @ KKH for now. He’s really good. However he is moving to Mount E Novena and i’m reluctant to follow due to the high cost of delivery there. He recommended his wife in KKH too, but I totally forgot what was her name. Anyone can shed a light as to who is DR CK Khoo’s wife in kkh? And if possible, any other gynae to recommend in KKH? Thanks!

Hi Mummies,
I’m with Dr CK Khoo @ KKH for now. He’s really good. However he is moving to Mount E Novena and i’m reluctant to follow due to the high cost of delivery there. He recommended his wife in KKH too, but I totally forgot what was her name. Anyone can shed a light as to who is DR CK Khoo’s wife in kkh? And if possible, any other gynae to recommend in KKH? Thanks!
Oh i am with CK Khoo too.. Last saw him in NOV and my next appt is oni in Jan.. Did he mention when is he moving to Mount E? Hopefully not till June..

Oh i am with CK Khoo too.. Last saw him in NOV and my next appt is oni in Jan.. Did he mention when is he moving to Mount E? Hopefully not till June..
Hi! Yes I just met up with him last week. He will be in KKH till feb and gave me the option of following him to Mount E novena or stay on with his wife in KKH. I forgot his wife’s name haha. Do you happen to know who?

Hi! Yes I just met up with him last week. He will be in KKH till feb and gave me the option of following him to Mount E novena or stay on with his wife in KKH. I forgot his wife’s name haha. Do you happen to know who?

Dr Qi Maili.. cant find any info on her though.

I'm with Prof Tan Hak Koon SGH
Was with him for #2 now go back to him for #3
I was natural birth.
But my friend who I recommended her to go w Prof Tan for her #2 say Prof Tan v pro in c sect.
Her first was at TMC.
She say comparing her experience at TMC vs SGH.. she say SGH better.. I also agree.. hehe..
Heard many horror stories at TMC le..

The fees are reasonable. 100 ish per visit. If there are extra tests or scans then will increase accordingly. Eg at week 12 scan for DS or week 16 detailed scan..
Prof Tan is the head of Q&G department. If u can choose of course I'd go for the best right!
Alot of the staff nurses go to him too.
I like that hes fast and chop chop for appointments short wait time. Hes got a scan machine in his room for quick scans every visit.
Had my #2 with him. Now #3 back with Prof Tan.
Plus SGH is a good baby friendly hospital. I love all their nurses and doctors. Very pro and breastfeeding friendly.

Back