Dr Goh Shen Li

Fruitti

Hello, is anyone seeing Dr Goh S L? May I know her package price and if the waiting time is still very long at her clinic?

Thanks!

i suspect her schedule is really very full, i had spotting during week 5/6 in June
i called her clinic to see her but the recept told me she is fully booked for the day and the next few days and i need to make an appointment, no walk-ins.
No offense but i felt if there is an emergency she probably won't have time for me
Needless to say, i didn't go to her cos i was really worried and want to see a doc asap

Hello, is anyone seeing Dr Goh S L? May I know her package price and if the waiting time is still very long at her clinic?

Thanks!

Hi, Do you have any answer already? i am searching about Dr Goh S L price also, do you mind to share the information?

Hi, Do you have any answer already? i am searching about Dr Goh S L price also, do you mind to share the information?

Hello, I've called the clinic to ask for the price previously. Based on my memory, Dr Goh S L prenatal package starts from week 14 at $1,400. Her delivery charges are around $3,000 - $4,000 (depends if it's normal, assisted or C-sect delivery).

Hope that helps. You might want to contact the clinic to double confirm the price :)

Hello, I've called the clinic to ask for the price previously. Based on my memory, Dr Goh S L prenatal package starts from week 14 at $1,400. Her delivery charges are around $3,000 - $4,000 (depends if it's normal, assisted or C-sect delivery).

Hope that helps. You might want to contact the clinic to double confirm the price :)

This is very useful, thanks, but i will contact and double confirm again. thank you very much!

Back