spending quality time with your kid.

Nicole A

Hello, i am a mother of two and a very busy one at work. Getting a little stressed not being able to spend quality time with the kids and i guess i started to feel guilty of it. I don't know why the feeling of guilt started to overweight nowadays. Any recommendations ladies? Except quitting my job

Being a working mother is really challenging. Maybe you can cut some hours at work for a few months? I wouldn't really quit the job when you like it!

I think dont bring the work back home and when you're at home.. just try to be with them.. bring them to the playground nearby and play with them. I know some parents are really busy.. even when they are with the kids at the playground.. they have the phone with them. so basically.. the parents dont really spend time with the kids

Don't bring your work back home, enjoy every moment, this time never comes back, they'll grow up in no time.

my friend is the main bread winner w a business n 2 kids. always running around. ask her how she keep in touch w her kids cos her kids r v close to her.

She say is not about how long is about how much attention she gives to her kids when they are together and how attune she is to their needs. So, when is time to spend with her kids, she is 100% there for her kids.

is still a lesson to be learnt for me...i always have something in my mind so when the kids r bit needy, i lose it :p

I think it is not easy to balance mummy and work duties. For me, I will try not to bring work home. Once I am home, I will sit down with my child and be around him. Even if it means to just sit next to him and watch him do his things. Your child needs to know you are there. Quality time spent with the child is important. Put away your cell phones, really engage in play moments with your little one. Just remember it is really not how long you spend with the child, it's really what you do in that short frame of time.

I can recommend a growing market opportunities for busy mums to start with and eventually can build up passive income in order to quit current job and yet have time with kids. Once kids growing up they will not want us already. Every day counts. Call me to book apt for carer development. 81567356

Back