TTC

Me too ! I love pig. Hahaha but so hard to hit the jackpot. I try for 6 months already. So how many dpo are u in?

Haha ya, my wifey's granny and parents are in the year of Piggies. But my side of the family no piggies yet. So we were thinking of getting piglet :) it will be nice. the perfect combi will be piglet and mouse. but will be tough for my wifey

DPO (As in Ovulation period ya, or the day 14?), if day14 will be 9DPO. But so far no symptoms like previous, also not sure is it not successful or just this time no symptoms. But my wifey is not well, sinus hits her bad this time and now coughing. The funny thing is just nice after Day14, her nose allergy gotten worse.

Hi all

I have given birth to a pair of identical twins boys under Zhu Sheng niang niang blessings and would be returning 100eggs to Chong Ghee temple at 80 rivervale crescent tomorrow at noon time Ard 1-2pm. Hope to bless those people trying to conceive.

Baby dust to all. Good luck

Hi all
got pregnant on first try of preseed. still have another unused box just bought yesterday and found out pregnant today. selling off at $30. watsons selling $43/box.

pm me if keen ◡̈

Back