Any mums stay @ sengkang

hi,

i am staying in anchorvale too. i put my 3 years old and 5 years old children in Zion childcare.

Not too bad, the childcare quite okay

hi monica,
i am new here.
Can I ask you if your boy is in Nursery or those toddler grp?

My boy is born in 2009 and i am looking for either a playgroup or toddler care for him next yr.

Hi,

Like to ask abt SKMCC (SK Meth Children Center).

Do they promote christianity in the class?
Any good/bad feedback for this CC?

Hi SK Mummies,

any one can advise and recommend any good playgroup in Sengkang area esp Anchorvale area?

so far, i have checked out the below 3 but unable to get a slot for my boy.

1) Cherie Hearts at Sengkang SRC - is actually CC but names it as playgroup for 18M and above. full for this year and next year.

2) TalentPlus at Anchorvale - full for this year, waiting list of 6-7.

3) Apple Tree at Anchorvale - not applicable for 18M tots, only for older tots.

pls advise, thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

Can anyone feedback on Dayspring Kindergarten in Punggol? Thinking of enrolling my child for Pre-nursery prog but not sure whether the teachers and curriculum are gd? Thks.

Hi mummies, I am staying at compassvale link too. Is there any playgrp new our plc near the buangkok mrt? Anyone sent their kids to the playgrp nearby? My boy is 7 mths old. Tot I shld be kiasu n look ard cos so many kids n babies there

hi

hope this thread is still active. anyone has kid in North Vista Pri? Like to have some feedback on this school.

Thanks

Hi Mummies,

It has been really quite a while since I last posted on this thread. Just a little update. Jadon have finally made through his last operation. I really thank God that his recovery is speedy and he can now pee standing up. It has been a tough journey which Jadon has always been a great warrior in every circumstances. God bless all of the mummies out there. Be brave for your little ones. God will love and protect them.

hi,
Any SAHM mommies who knows reliable nannies to take care of my 18mth son ? I am in a dilemma on whether to send him to childcare so early or put up with nanny ?
Also, I am looking for a SAHM mommy/nanny who can help to cook lunch for my gal, send her to school in SK next year 2012 when she goes P1. School should be SK region around Rivervale or Compassvale. Also perhaps some supervision in her schoolwork in mornings. I am staying in Rivervale Crescent area.

Let me know if you are interested or know anyone in Sengkang region ... email me contact and rates:
[email protected]

Thanks.

Hi mummies,
I'm new to this thread... Will be shifting to SK in Jun this year... I've a 18mth girl...

Re: Nan Chiau
Nan Chiau is a v popular school... To get into its phase 2B, there r 3 ways to go about it:
1) Parents Volunteer (not easy to get in)
2) Grassroots / People's Association (volunteer at ur RC)
3) Join as a clan association member (for Nan Chiau, it is Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan, in short: SHHK), need to fulfil a couple of years as their member first b4 u could apply to get the referral letter for NCPS Phase 2B
- Entrance fees: $524
- Annual fees: $20+
- Criteria: must be a Hokkien, above 21 yo, not a bankruptcy, etc...
- Additional: Must get 2 existing SHHK members to endorse on your application form b4 u can submit the form plus entrance fees to SHHK...

Hope the above info is useful...

hi Mummies...

I would like to start a mini art class with one of the teachers from littledesigners.

their charges are $120 for 4 sessions.
Just wondering if any mummies are interested to let their kids join.. starting most prob 1st or 2nd wk April.

I need 2-3 more kids of age from 4-8 to join in with my boy (4 yrs).. and most prob to conduct classes at your place (prefer Compassvale Cres/ Rivervale).. my house is too small for holding the class.

Pls pm me if any! thanks!

Hi Sengkang mommies,

We will be moving to Sengkang in Sept this year and i need to get a ccc for my two kids. I appreciate any recommendations, advice & opinions of the nearby childcare centres/preschool centres please. Pls PM me if possible.

Thank you all in advance
happy.gif

Hi mummies, I'm urgently looking to rent for a common room at compasspoint area for my sis. Kindly pm me... Need it urgently by end of this May. Thks alot!!

Hi cg, I'm staying at Fernvale!! A mother to a 2.5 yo boy. Was looking for a good cc but it was so hard to find one. All are full and long eating list. How about u?

hi, my 2 girls are at moriah schoolhouse. so far they r happy there. ( nursery n infant). yes i heard abt the long waiting list. there r quite a number of cc in our estates, have u check them out?

Yes. I called most of it except moriah cos it's a distance from my place so if it rains, I will have a long stretch of road before I can reach the cc. I had just reserved a place for him at faith educare. Hope it's good. Last year I had already reserved a place for him at shekinah Montessori but due to many negative comments, decided against putting DS there.

Wow.. 2 girls with such a close age gap must be not easy for u! Kudos to u! I have cold feet just the thought of having 2nd one. Maybe will just stop at one.

its not easy esp when things r so expensive nowadays. but when i see my elder one always play alone at home, so poor thing. i am not an only child so i know the advantages of having siblings.

I'm not an only child too. But like what u said, it's expensive to have children. We are in e era that has to look after our parents, kids, and make sure we have enough for old age. Moreover, it's so difficult to find a job when they know you have kids. Tough life. But having kid is so much fun! Happiness that cannot found other aspect of life.

Going to be a working mum soon! Can't wait to join back the work force. Stayed at home to looked after my son for 1.5 yrs but feel that he needs a good environment for development of social skill, which I personally felt it's the most important trait that I want him to be equip with. It's not easy to find a job after leaving the workforce. Wish me luck!

your boy will make lots of friends, n soon he will be telling you about his friends. im always curious to know what they actually talk about whenever my daughter mentioned her friends ;)

good luck in your job hunt! probably u may wish to share what job u r looking out for?

Hmm.. I have no idea too.. Worked as an auditor before I turn sahm. Don't wish to return to the same industry. How about you? Heard that working life is getting tougher in sg.
sad.gif

Back