Anyone is / know any hokkien huay guan member?

startlifefree

Hi,

I'm very keen on enrolling my daughter who is age 4 this year in Nan Chiau Primary in Seng Keng, which is affiliated to the Singapore Hokkien Huay Guan.

I am a hokkien and I would like to join as a member of the Huay Guan, to get priority for Pri 1 registration, but need two existing members as referees before I can join as a member.

Are there any existing members here who can help, or anyone know any existing members please?

You can contact me via my email: [email protected]

Thanks much in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Same here. 2 referral are needed to join the Singapore Hokkien Association in order to be eligible for Phase 2B application to Nan chiau.

Kindly email to me at [email protected] please.

Thanks Thanks

Hi Same here. 2 referral are needed to join the Singapore Hokkien Association in order to be eligible for Phase 2B application to Chong Fu Primary in Yishun.

Kindly email to me at [email protected] please.

Thanks

Sincerely looking for one additional current Hokkien Huay Kuan member to endorse on my application to the clan.
Please Contact me at 9232 3992 and am willing to accommodate to other party’s schedule.
Thank you very much in advance!

Dear Member Of Hokkien Huay Kuan,

I am looking for 2 members' signature to fulfill the requirement for me to join as a member of the Hokkien Huay Guan. Kindly PM me or contact me via email [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Back