Looking for a home for my child - Adoption

xmoonchildx

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family to give her a home without an agency involved. I will be due in September 2018, kindly drop a response with your details and I will contact you directly.

Hello,

I am planning to give my child up for adoption and looking for a sincere, loving and family to give her a home without an agency involved. I will be due in September 2018, kindly drop a response with your details and I will contact you directly.

Hi, could u contact me at 9779 7414- we are a family with 3 kids (6,5 and 3YO).

Recently completed a HSR to adopt - so we r prepared financially and legally to take your child.
We r a Christian family - are You open to meeting us?

Hello,

HI xMoonchildx
My wife and I we are looking to adopt. We are a prudent family of 2 living on a comfortable income. For 4 years we have tried with no success to have a child we can call our own. We are both established in our careers and can give the child a comfortable life.

We have just submitted a HDR form and expect the process to be completed just about September. We are a Chinese Christian family and we believe we can bring the child amidst good values and principles.

Please contact my wife Christina at 91770626. You can also send her a text through WhatsApp first, if you are more comfortable with that.

Hi I'm also looking for a family to adopt my baby due on September. Have u found one? If yes do share with me how did u go about it..

Hello,

Hi there,

Is your child still available for adoption?

We have completed our HSR report last month and are sincerely wish to have a child of our own. We are Chinese couples married for 6 years with no kids. Please contact me at 97436892 if you are giving up for adoption

I’m doing this on behalf of my younger Sister who is expecting a baby girl in 3 months. Due to the circumstances we are all in we can’t afford the baby up to put for adoption instead. Do let me know and drop me a msg if you know of any or yourself who would like to adopt a Muslim girl.

I’m doing this on behalf of my younger Sister who is expecting a baby girl in 3 months. Due to the circumstances we are all in we can’t afford the baby up to put for adoption instead. Do let me know and drop me a msg if you know of any or yourself who would like to adopt a Muslim girl.

Hi I'm also a Muslim looking to adopt a baby girl. Can you message me please. Thanks

Hi is your sister still keen on giving baby for adoption?

Hi I'm also looking for a family to adopt my baby due on September. Have u found one? If yes do share with me how did u go about it..

Hi Mickey
Hi, we are chinese married couple, me and my wife have been trying for a baby going 7 years, we have no problem at all but we trust God, perhaps that blessed be our faith is to adopt, all the same to us. We are from Christian household. Please do contact us at [email protected]
Or you may text/whatsapp to my wife at 83288829
if that will be at your comfort. Hear from you soon.

Hi, the baby girl still up for adoption?

Dear All, I love to share our luck with any coup who have gone through alot as us. We have been married for 15 years with no child, our help finally came from Rev Shey, please you can contact him ([email protected]) he will assist you if you wish to adopt. We have joy in the family now, so its worth sharing.

Dear All, I love to share our luck with any coup who have gone through alot as us. We have been married for 15 years with no child, our help finally came from Rev Shey, please you can contact him ([email protected]) he will assist you if you wish to adopt. We have joy in the family now, so its worth sharing.

Hi Rev Shey,
Would you please share your adoption experience with this agent? We just got our HSR and are looking for a healthy baby. Thank you in advance.

Back