Support group - Miscarriages

Dear all,

Brought my wife for a 1st gynae appointment today. We are in the Nipper study so we are fortunate to go for two ultrasound scans before this. On the first scan (25th May), we saw a sac but it was too small to confirm the heartbeat. On the second scan (5th June) we saw our baby and the heartbeat was very very strong and active. We were very happy back then. However, we only manage to get out first gynae appointment today (8th June) so we went to the doctor and the doctor suggested that while he already saw the previous two scans, he wanted to confirm the heartbeats again. So thinking that nothing could have been wrong we go ahead with the ultrasound. At first, we scanned the abdomen and the doctor couldn't detect the heartbeat. So we go ahead with the vaginal scan and no heartbeat again. He referred us to another facility with more advanced ultrasound machines and again the sonographer there couldn't detect the heartbeat, though 3 days ago it was the same sonographer and the same machine that showed us the heartbeat. My wife broke down and cried. I wanted to cry too but there are still visits back to the clinic to listen to the advice and diagnostics from the doctor so I had to hold back my tears. We were advised on natural, pills or surgery to remove the sac. We opt for the natural ways. So far, no spotting no brown discharge from my wife yet. I am still hoping for miracles although I know it is a foolish thought.

We are married for 3 years and this is the first time we conceived after 11 months of trying. Any advice on what should we do next? We intend to go for fertility checkups for both of us, should we go only after 2 complete menstrual cycles for my wife?

Many thanks in advance for all suggestions and help.

Has anyone take duphaston to induce menses after miscarriage? How many days later will the menses come after stopping duphaston? How long is the bleeding? And hows the flow like?
I taking b4 to induce menses. Think take appx 5-7 days. Menses comes normal.

Hello all,

I would like to share about my experience which happened today. I had a natural miscarriage.
This is my account of what happened.

On 12/5, I started to have brown discharge, spotting only. However, it got heavier and so I decided to visit my gynaecologist earlier as I already scheduled an appointment later this month. On 15/5, I visited my gynaecologist in the morning and did a transvaginal scan. The scan showed my gestational sac at 5 weeks but it was empty. My gynae said probably I was still very early in my pregnancy, so couldn't see anything yet. I was also given duphaston to take and for the first intake, I had to take 4 pills.

I thought everything would get better. But I started to bleed even more. By evening time, I started to bleed red blood. =(
This morning, I experienced bad cramp and I decided to rush back to my gynaecologist office again. I took 1 pill in the morning as well. After doing a tummy scan, gynae couldn't find the sac anymore. "It's gone", she said. She told me that since my pregnancy was in the very early stage, it would be better for me to go through a natural miscarriage than having to do D & C.

So yea..

I really never expect it will be so fast. I went to a mall for lunch, by the time I stepped out from my car and walked to the escalator, I felt it. I felt the sac flowing out. I rushed to the toilet and it was there, on my pad. Everything happened next....... Its all so devastating.

I wanted this baby. But I couldn't have anymore..

And I have 2 questions. =(
1. Is it because I took the hormone pills, and it escalated the miscarriage?
2. Should I have taken the pill right from the start when I found out about my pregnancy?

Thank you for reading. I am still grieving for my loss. But I know I will get better.
Hugs hope you feeling better now. Jiayou and tiao yr body for next pregnancy.

One at 2015 one at 2017. I wish I m coping well but I still feel emotional when think about it. N my body also seems not recovering well make me more worried.
I had 2 mc too. 1 in 2017 n 2018. Lets jiayou and tiao our body well with tcm. Been very kwai taking tcm boiled herb after 2nd mc.

Hi,

I recently had a miscarriage and would like to share and hopefully get some comfort.
It was my first pregnancy and was really thrill when I found out.
Everything happened too quickly from finding out that I'm pregnant and the devastating news.

I had a miscarriage on 12th Apr and was 6 weeks. During my first scan, the gynae only manage to see the Sac and concluded that I was still early in my pregnancy and requested me to come back 2 weeks later. However one week after the scan, I found light spotting and eventually lead up to the miscarriage.

Even though everything happened so fast, I can't help but blame myself for what happened. I know it is not because of what I ate or did, I just feel the guilt. To make things worse, my best friend and close friends around me are all pregnant around the same time I was. I'm envious of my friends who can announce their pregnancy while I hide myself under the blanket and cry it out.

Seriously I would really want to get pregnant again but the fear is constant. Alot of 'what if' keeps appearing. To make things worse, I recently lost a close relatives. I was just crying over what happened to me and now have to grieve over the loss of the close relatives.

Really hope I can see a light of hope or some good events to happen rather than all the bad news. Trying really hard to be optimistic.
Hugs jiayou. Our rainbow baby will come soon, healthy! Lets jiayou together.

Dear all,

Brought my wife for a 1st gynae appointment today. We are in the Nipper study so we are fortunate to go for two ultrasound scans before this. On the first scan (25th May), we saw a sac but it was too small to confirm the heartbeat. On the second scan (5th June) we saw our baby and the heartbeat was very very strong and active. We were very happy back then. However, we only manage to get out first gynae appointment today (8th June) so we went to the doctor and the doctor suggested that while he already saw the previous two scans, he wanted to confirm the heartbeats again. So thinking that nothing could have been wrong we go ahead with the ultrasound. At first, we scanned the abdomen and the doctor couldn't detect the heartbeat. So we go ahead with the vaginal scan and no heartbeat again. He referred us to another facility with more advanced ultrasound machines and again the sonographer there couldn't detect the heartbeat, though 3 days ago it was the same sonographer and the same machine that showed us the heartbeat. My wife broke down and cried. I wanted to cry too but there are still visits back to the clinic to listen to the advice and diagnostics from the doctor so I had to hold back my tears. We were advised on natural, pills or surgery to remove the sac. We opt for the natural ways. So far, no spotting no brown discharge from my wife yet. I am still hoping for miracles although I know it is a foolish thought.

We are married for 3 years and this is the first time we conceived after 11 months of trying. Any advice on what should we do next? We intend to go for fertility checkups for both of us, should we go only after 2 complete menstrual cycles for my wife?

Many thanks in advance for all suggestions and help.
Hugs. My first baby lost heartbeat too on wk 8-9. Doctor suggest d&c and i just did. 2nd mc was wk 5-6 doc suggest pills. Was very bloody. Hubby n i kind of shock. Luckily we prepared underpad from frd advise and i need to change my extra long n thick pad every 1-2hr. Buy some tonic for yr wife and see tcm tiao back body. 3 mths later can try ttc again.

Hi all,

I would like to share my recent miscarriage experience. I’m currently under 30 and this is my first pregnancy. I lost my baby girl at Week 18+ due to a condition called PPROM (Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes) which resulted in a huge loss of amniotic fluid. My gynae said such things are spontaneous and it does happen but I have not been able to find much closure to this.

I had a very smooth sailing first trimester with barely any morning sickness and no form of spotting. However the moment I reached Week 15, I experienced spotting. Went for my routine gynae check up and he found a small polyp just right out my cervix and my gynae suggested to remove the polyp if not I will face constant spotting. I proceeded with the removal as advised by my gynae. However my bleeding didn’t stop even after the removal. I went back for a follow up visit in Week 16 and gynae applied some medication/stopping of blood and explained that the cervix is extremely sensitive during pregnancy and there is some bleeding caused whenever there’s pressure to the cervix.

The bleeding did reduced a little but there was still some form of spotting. I was told to monitor this for a bit more as the spotting was little. It was only during Week 17 to early Week 18 did I experience more intense spotting (from dark brown to pink). There was also 1 day in Week 18 that I experienced a huge gush of uncontrollable pee that escalated to blood on the pad. I ended up going to A&E and my gynae found that the leak was not pee but amniotic fluid. I knew this was the start of something unfortunate as it is not normal for one to experience something like that.

Throughout the entire pregnancy, I have avoided strenuous exercise, avoided uncooked food, alcohol and taken all my vitamins regularly. Thus I do not understand why this has to happen. I did ask the gynae whether it’s because I have an incompetent cervix but he said it isn’t the case from all the scans. The only reason I can think of was the removal of cervical polyp that led to this miscarriage but I also trusted my gynae would have made the right medical judgement call in asking me to remove the polyp. I have never once doubted my gynae throughout all my check ups with him but I just cannot help but wonder now if the cervical polyp removal caused the PPROM to happen.

I’m currently doing confinement now and hoping to try for another kid as soon as my body is well enough again. I’m not sure if I should go back to my gynae or is there any high risk gynae that any mums recommend who have dealt with PPROM before? Would really appreciate any recommendations or any advice. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Hi All, i had my ET on 12 May and when i went back for BT, the level was low but consider positive thus i was requested to go back for another test.

The last BT i did was higher but still did not double. I did 2 virginal scan at KKH Clinic D 1 week after another and both results show a empty pregnancy sac. Dr ask me to prepare for D&C. I asked him could it be a late implantation and he say possibility is low but since i asked, he will arrange another scan for me. Today i proceed to AMC for another scan before seeing him. At AMC, the lady scanned a yolk sac and i went back to Clinic D to consult Dr, Dr say although yolk sac is seen, it is still consider too small and it's a unhealthy pregnancy. His advice to me this time round is to insert medicine and purge out the sac.

I would like to ask for your advice, for those who insert the medication to purge out, do we need to eat confinement meals and use herbal bath? Any things to take note? The nurse mentioned the purge will be diffferent from menses and will see big clots etc.. ask me to be prepared..

I ever had 2 round of pills but nth much came out so end up d&c...I have done herbal bath in the evening and ordered two weeks confinement food...at night no on fan but air con only...Do take care

Hi All, i had my ET on 12 May and when i went back for BT, the level was low but consider positive thus i was requested to go back for another test.

The last BT i did was higher but still did not double. I did 2 virginal scan at KKH Clinic D 1 week after another and both results show a empty pregnancy sac. Dr ask me to prepare for D&C. I asked him could it be a late implantation and he say possibility is low but since i asked, he will arrange another scan for me. Today i proceed to AMC for another scan before seeing him. At AMC, the lady scanned a yolk sac and i went back to Clinic D to consult Dr, Dr say although yolk sac is seen, it is still consider too small and it's a unhealthy pregnancy. His advice to me this time round is to insert medicine and purge out the sac.

I would like to ask for your advice, for those who insert the medication to purge out, do we need to eat confinement meals and use herbal bath? Any things to take note? The nurse mentioned the purge will be diffferent from menses and will see big clots etc.. ask me to be prepared..
I ever had 2 round of pills but nth much came out so end up d&c...I have done herbal bath in the evening and ordered two weeks confinement food...at night no on fan but air con only...Do take care

Hello all,

I would like to share about my experience which happened today. I had a natural miscarriage.
This is my account of what happened.

On 12/5, I started to have brown discharge, spotting only. However, it got heavier and so I decided to visit my gynaecologist earlier as I already scheduled an appointment later this month. On 15/5, I visited my gynaecologist in the morning and did a transvaginal scan. The scan showed my gestational sac at 5 weeks but it was empty. My gynae said probably I was still very early in my pregnancy, so couldn't see anything yet. I was also given duphaston to take and for the first intake, I had to take 4 pills.

I thought everything would get better. But I started to bleed even more. By evening time, I started to bleed red blood. =(
This morning, I experienced bad cramp and I decided to rush back to my gynaecologist office again. I took 1 pill in the morning as well. After doing a tummy scan, gynae couldn't find the sac anymore. "It's gone", she said. She told me that since my pregnancy was in the very early stage, it would be better for me to go through a natural miscarriage than having to do D & C.

So yea..

I really never expect it will be so fast. I went to a mall for lunch, by the time I stepped out from my car and walked to the escalator, I felt it. I felt the sac flowing out. I rushed to the toilet and it was there, on my pad. Everything happened next....... Its all so devastating.

I wanted this baby. But I couldn't have anymore..

And I have 2 questions. =(
1. Is it because I took the hormone pills, and it escalated the miscarriage?
2. Should I have taken the pill right from the start when I found out about my pregnancy?

Thank you for reading. I am still grieving for my loss. But I know I will get better.

Hugs and stay strong. When MC occurs, it’s normal to have loads of ‘could-sand should-s’..’ifs and buts’. Hormone pills are meant to support pregnancy when hormone level is not being well produced by our body. But it can only do so much..if it’s a unhealthy pregnancy, it won’t be able to prevent a MC. I myself had 2 MC last year. It was very devastating. Had a normal pregnancy 7 years ago. Was so physically active and have always been. I did so many research, questioning, wondering, pondering till I realised it was not meant to be. Currently am pregnant. Had some bleeding. Did some Long bed rest..and have been on pills since 4th week. Am constantly worried but always tell myself If it’s meant to be, it will..am at 20th weeks now..and hope everything will turn out well..and it will for u..stay strong..

Hi,

I recently had a miscarriage and would like to share and hopefully get some comfort.
It was my first pregnancy and was really thrill when I found out.
Everything happened too quickly from finding out that I'm pregnant and the devastating news.

I had a miscarriage on 12th Apr and was 6 weeks. During my first scan, the gynae only manage to see the Sac and concluded that I was still early in my pregnancy and requested me to come back 2 weeks later. However one week after the scan, I found light spotting and eventually lead up to the miscarriage.

Even though everything happened so fast, I can't help but blame myself for what happened. I know it is not because of what I ate or did, I just feel the guilt. To make things worse, my best friend and close friends around me are all pregnant around the same time I was. I'm envious of my friends who can announce their pregnancy while I hide myself under the blanket and cry it out.

Seriously I would really want to get pregnant again but the fear is constant. Alot of 'what if' keeps appearing. To make things worse, I recently lost a close relatives. I was just crying over what happened to me and now have to grieve over the loss of the close relatives.

Really hope I can see a light of hope or some good events to happen rather than all the bad news. Trying really hard to be optimistic.

Stay strong. Don’t give up. And most importantly you got to be optimistic else it will be very difficult.

Hi all,

I would like to share my recent miscarriage experience. I’m currently under 30 and this is my first pregnancy. I lost my baby girl at Week 18+ due to a condition called PPROM (Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes) which resulted in a huge loss of amniotic fluid. My gynae said such things are spontaneous and it does happen but I have not been able to find much closure to this.

I had a very smooth sailing first trimester with barely any morning sickness and no form of spotting. However the moment I reached Week 15, I experienced spotting. Went for my routine gynae check up and he found a small polyp just right out my cervix and my gynae suggested to remove the polyp if not I will face constant spotting. I proceeded with the removal as advised by my gynae. However my bleeding didn’t stop even after the removal. I went back for a follow up visit in Week 16 and gynae applied some medication/stopping of blood and explained that the cervix is extremely sensitive during pregnancy and there is some bleeding caused whenever there’s pressure to the cervix.

The bleeding did reduced a little but there was still some form of spotting. I was told to monitor this for a bit more as the spotting was little. It was only during Week 17 to early Week 18 did I experience more intense spotting (from dark brown to pink). There was also 1 day in Week 18 that I experienced a huge gush of uncontrollable pee that escalated to blood on the pad. I ended up going to A&E and my gynae found that the leak was not pee but amniotic fluid. I knew this was the start of something unfortunate as it is not normal for one to experience something like that.

Throughout the entire pregnancy, I have avoided strenuous exercise, avoided uncooked food, alcohol and taken all my vitamins regularly. Thus I do not understand why this has to happen. I did ask the gynae whether it’s because I have an incompetent cervix but he said it isn’t the case from all the scans. The only reason I can think of was the removal of cervical polyp that led to this miscarriage but I also trusted my gynae would have made the right medical judgement call in asking me to remove the polyp. I have never once doubted my gynae throughout all my check ups with him but I just cannot help but wonder now if the cervical polyp removal caused the PPROM to happen.

I’m currently doing confinement now and hoping to try for another kid as soon as my body is well enough again. I’m not sure if I should go back to my gynae or is there any high risk gynae that any mums recommend who have dealt with PPROM before? Would really appreciate any recommendations or any advice. Thank you for reading.

Stay strong. Sorry u had to go through it. I experienced some bleeding from 2nd trimester. It lasted for almost a a month..but am currently experiencing small Amt of watery discharge..I hope it’s normal..

Not sure if my reply is too late..I lost my baby this week too and opted to have cycotec inserted to expel the fetus. The first three days the bleeding was almost non existent, closer to heavy spotting. The gushes only came on the fourth day. I'm taking chicken soup with red dates daily but that's just it...

Jiayou!

Anyone had miscarriage/misabort before and got go to ‘Chao du’ before? If yes can advice where and how to go about it?

Hi all,

Hihi, hugs. I am just wondering was it some infection after polyp removal? Any fever? I have heard of similar experience and my fren thought she is suffering from cervix incompetence too. In the end, its not. Its just infection resulting miscarriage.

Does any of your gynae do blood test to check for hcg levels on the first appointment in first trimester?
I just had a natural miscarriage at home too.... gynae said there was remaining tissue not completely expelled . Gave me jab to help with uterus contractions .

Does any of your gynae do blood test to check for hcg levels on the first appointment in first trimester?
I just had a natural miscarriage at home too.... gynae said there was remaining tissue not completely expelled . Gave me jab to help with uterus contractions .
My gynae usually asking to do repeated hcg test till the number until certain level only will start to arrange for appointment cos to him too low can't c anything making us more worry only...

My gynae usually asking to do repeated hcg test till the number until certain level only will start to arrange for appointment cos to him too low can't c anything making us more worry only...
Which gynae do you go to? I know most gynaes do not do blood test . Only u/s. I wished my gynae could have done a hcg test to check my levels and whether I need duphaston right from the beginning

Which gynae do you go to? I know most gynaes do not do blood test . Only u/s. I wished my gynae could have done a hcg test to check my levels and whether I need duphaston right from the beginning
Prof Mahesh choolani...But is high risk gynae...For those high risk case will have all the support be it medications or treatments right from tested hcg result is out

i am devastated. rollercoaster of events for me the past 2 mths. 6 week scan showed only a yolk sac with no fetal pole. 7 week saw a fetal pole measuring few days behind and heard strong heartbeat, 9 week scan baby had no heartbeat and stopped growing at 7 weeks. i was very careful in my diet and activities. totally no signs of mc such as cramps and bleeding. currently taking cyclotec pills to induce the mc..anyone knows how long from taking i can expect bleeding?

i am devastated. rollercoaster of events for me the past 2 mths. 6 week scan showed only a yolk sac with no fetal pole. 7 week saw a fetal pole measuring few days behind and heard strong heartbeat, 9 week scan baby had no heartbeat and stopped growing at 7 weeks. i was very careful in my diet and activities. totally no signs of mc such as cramps and bleeding. currently taking cyclotec pills to induce the mc..anyone knows how long from taking i can expect bleeding?
I am w u it is really roller coaster it is like few more weeks to 2nd trim but now it is like happen another way...I really don't understand why there is this thing heartbeat strong to weak to no heartbeat...I even still asking myself why I have so many repeated MC? Can't be every time telling me I am on full medical support and body tolerate w medicines well den why still MC? Don't tell me every time that is bb not normal so eventually will lost it...How to take it? Will miracle really happen again? Sigh

Mmm it is really depends on ur body...I ever had 2 round of medicines but still incomplete mc so ended up d&c which is so costly and I hates the op room so cold so scary...Omg

I am w u it is really roller coaster it is like few more weeks to 2nd trim but now it is like happen another way...I really don't understand why there is this thing heartbeat strong to weak to no heartbeat...I even still asking myself why I have so many repeated MC? Can't be every time telling me I am on full medical support and body tolerate w medicines well den why still MC? Don't tell me every time that is bb not normal so eventually will lost it...How to take it? Will miracle really happen again? Sigh

Mmm it is really depends on ur body...I ever had 2 round of medicines but still incomplete mc so ended up d&c which is so costly and I hates the op room so cold so scary...Omg

thank you for your reply....i did not respond to the pills at all, went for a d&e yest evening after googling the stories of palm sized clots being passed out..i cannot stand the wait and the potential blood loss... the surgery was scary and i cried non stop till they put the oxygen mask on me. but after half an hour woke up with an empty feeling, i wished the 2 mths never happened at all...but at least the ordeal is over. now only light bleeding...hoping to restart my body and conceive my rainbow baby..

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant with twins conceived through IVF. My previous pregnancy ended with a MTPT at week 22 due to fetal abnormalities such as cystic hygroma, fetal edema and short limbs. The reason behind bb problem was still a mystery and we didn't proceed with post mortem, just x ray which showed multiple skeletal structural issues. If it's genetic it should be based on probability and hence we still went ahead with second round of FET, praying history doesn't repeat itself. My gynae and tcm felt that the chance of repetition should not be high. Unfortunately I did a NT scan and was devastated to know my bb were affected by edema again. Which means it's more than likely the same problem recurs and me and my hub would really have DNA problem that barred us from having healthy babies. I'm 36, hub is 38. We were both devastated and unsure how to proceed further. Science has been advanced but we have visited 3 gynaes and 1 expert on genetic prob. Unfortunately there seem no easy reply to the problem. I can't help but to feel very unfortunate and we don't smoke nor drink, why do we have multiple issues in our babies. I'm sorry to add negativity to this chat, Just wanted to share my story.

For mothers with miscarriage experience, please do try taking niacin as supplement to reduce chromosomal abnormality. My friend who has mc a few times took it for few month and conceived with a healthy girl.

I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant with twins conceived through IVF. My previous pregnancy ended with a MTPT at week 22 due to fetal abnormalities such as cystic hygroma, fetal edema and short limbs. The reason behind bb problem was still a mystery and we didn't proceed with post mortem, just x ray which showed multiple skeletal structural issues. If it's genetic it should be based on probability and hence we still went ahead with second round of FET, praying history doesn't repeat itself. My gynae and tcm felt that the chance of repetition should not be high. Unfortunately I did a NT scan and was devastated to know my bb were affected by edema again. Which means it's more than likely the same problem recurs and me and my hub would really have DNA problem that barred us from having healthy babies. I'm 36, hub is 38. We were both devastated and unsure how to proceed further. Science has been advanced but we have visited 3 gynaes and 1 expert on genetic prob. Unfortunately there seem no easy reply to the problem. I can't help but to feel very unfortunate and we don't smoke nor drink, why do we have multiple issues in our babies. I'm sorry to add negativity to this chat, Just wanted to share my story.

For mothers with miscarriage experience, please do try taking niacin as supplement to reduce chromosomal abnormality. My friend who has mc a few times took it for few month and conceived with a healthy girl.

Dear wen, thanks for sharing your story. I am 35 this year and am now very afraid of conceiving again to suffer another mc. Sometimes i feel like just giving up. Hugs to you.

I think for ur case you need to go through PGD to screen your embryos before transferring. You done any karotyping test with both wife and hubby? If not, pls go and do and find the cause of root

I think for ur case you need to go through PGD to screen your embryos before transferring. You done any karotyping test with both wife and hubby? If not, pls go and do and find the cause of root
We doing DNA test on the baby first and hopefully can identify the problematic gene and do further tests

Dear wen, thanks for sharing your story. I am 35 this year and am now very afraid of conceiving again to suffer another mc. Sometimes i feel like just giving up. Hugs to you.
Thanks, hugs to you too. Understand how you feel and you need a lot of courage and efforts. Try supplements n hopefully will improve your embryo quality. A lot of times mc is due to chrosomonal abnormalities and happened randomly, and doesn't replicate in next pregnancy. For my case it's horrifying to encounter the same problem again but mine is a super rare case. All the best to you

Thanks, hugs to you too. Understand how you feel and you need a lot of courage and efforts. Try supplements n hopefully will improve your embryo quality. A lot of times mc is due to chrosomonal abnormalities and happened randomly, and doesn't replicate in next pregnancy. For my case it's horrifying to encounter the same problem again but mine is a super rare case. All the best to you

I have the same hydrops n edema in a row 2 times. Doc also said is rare. I also very sad n down.

I have the same hydrops n edema in a row 2 times. Doc also said is rare. I also very sad n down.
Hugs.. when was that? Do u mind sharing what did you do after that and any outcome? I rejected post mortem during the first time thinking it was random, but given second time in a row I need an answer and to decide whether to continue trying anot. I feel so tired physically and emotionally, I know likewise for u.

Hugs.. when was that? Do u mind sharing what did you do after that and any outcome? I rejected post mortem during the first time thinking it was random, but given second time in a row I need an answer and to decide whether to continue trying anot. I feel so tired physically and emotionally, I know likewise for u.

Yeah. Not doing anything 1st time. 2nd time we do DNA check on baby is Turner syndrome, which explain why baby got edema. But doc said Turner syndrome is really random.

Yeah. Not doing anything 1st time. 2nd time we do DNA check on baby is Turner syndrome, which explain why baby got edema. But doc said Turner syndrome is really random.
Yes Turner syndrome is random and only occur to female. I just done a genetic counseling. My case isn't straight forward as my amnio and cma tests didn't show abnormalities. Hopefully I can have a better idea this time round what happens. I hope for more hope and confidence in all of us. Hope you have your wish fulfilled soon.

You mean u cant get any thing from your DNA report? I also not sure if that really a random issue as hit me twice. I really lost confidence to myself. Let's pray to the LORD for confidence and hope our rainbow come soon. :)
Yes Turner syndrome is random and only occur to female. I just done a genetic counseling. My case isn't straight forward as my amnio and cma tests didn't show abnormalities. Hopefully I can have a better idea this time round what happens. I hope for more hope and confidence in all of us. Hope you have your wish fulfilled soon.

You mean u cant get any thing from your DNA report? I also not sure if that really a random issue as hit me twice. I really lost confidence to myself. Let's pray to the LORD for confidence and hope our rainbow come soon. :)
Yea I mean the karotypes appear normal hence the issue is more micro scopic. DNA is such a complex topic. We dunno what's wrong and the geneticist can't zoom into specific disease. You conceived naturally right? Maybe spent 3 months prior to trying again on building your health, can try gnc big 100. My pal mc thrice and now preg at 16 weeks. So far so good.. yes thanks. I wasn't sure the next course of action for us. My hub said doesn't want me to suffer again from labor pain and suggested adoption instead as we are not young. But I really wish to have my own baby .. hope I have miracles .. although I believe none now given the 2x failures

Yea I mean the karotypes appear normal hence the issue is more micro scopic. DNA is such a complex topic. We dunno what's wrong and the geneticist can't zoom into specific disease. You conceived naturally right? Maybe spent 3 months prior to trying again on building your health, can try gnc big 100. My pal mc thrice and now preg at 16 weeks. So far so good.. yes thanks. I wasn't sure the next course of action for us. My hub said doesn't want me to suffer again from labor pain and suggested adoption instead as we are not young. But I really wish to have my own baby .. hope I have miracles .. although I believe none now given the 2x failures

Ya.. I not young either. My hubby said the same thing to me. But ask u said I wish to have my own baby. Hope for the best.

Ya the 1st 2 conceived naturally, but after 2x d&e, i feel my body degraded alot, no matter how i take care seems not much improvement. i still struggling on this to recover my body eventhough already 1 yr. Ya PGD screening is another option but it is too costly for me. so as of now still plan to try natural way. Just pray for the luck to come. You too.

Ya the 1st 2 conceived naturally, but after 2x d&e, i feel my body degraded alot, no matter how i take care seems not much improvement. i still struggling on this to recover my body eventhough already 1 yr. Ya PGD screening is another option but it is too costly for me. so as of now still plan to try natural way. Just pray for the luck to come. You too.
I understand, likewise for me after my first mtpt. Did you go tcm to tiao? For me my body doesn't absorb tonic well, I get sick easily after seeing tcm.

Hihi, hugs. I am just wondering was it some infection after polyp removal? Any fever? I have heard of similar experience and my fren thought she is suffering from cervix incompetence too. In the end, its not. Its just infection resulting miscarriage.

Nope I didn’t have any fever after the polyp removal. But I don’t rule that possibility out. I asked my gynae if it was because of my cervix. But when they did the scans and measurement. The cervix length was normal. Now just praying that I can have my rainbow baby soon.

Hi all,

I know this is a support group for miscarriage but I had a stillbirth in Oct '17. My #1 was almost 26 weeks when I felt no movements the whole day and decided to go to kkh on the same day but baby passed away already. I didn't have any bleeding or any abdominal pain. Did a lot of blood tests and vaginal swabs testing but everything is normal. Placenta was ok and baby was growing well. Didn't do post-mortem for baby because I don't want my baby to be cut up. Still mourning and hard to move on. My daughter was complete from head to toe, looking like a newborn but of course, smaller when I delivered her naturally. So difficult to move on. My EDD is this 30/01/18 and as the day gets nearer, my heart feels more pain. The only thing to make me and hubby feel better is to visit her grave every week. Currently trying for #2 but I guess it won't be so fast like #1. Took 6 cycles to get pregnant for #1.

Hi, just wish to share abt my story too as i deeply miss him today and i have no one to talk to. I got a stillbirth too at last december @ wk 32, due to baby heartbeat stop. Like what you have mentioned, we still have to go thru the process of the whole labour, seeing out child in their complete body like a normal newborn baby. Due to my existing illness, i have not been ttc~ however still wish to get pregnancy yet phobia. Anyway, congrats to your pregnancy ☺️ Had a smooth journey!!

Hi, just wish to share abt my story too as i deeply miss him today and i have no one to talk to. I got a stillbirth too at last december @ wk 32, due to baby heartbeat stop. Like what you have mentioned, we still have to go thru the process of the whole labour, seeing out child in their complete body like a normal newborn baby. Due to my existing illness, i have not been ttc~ however still wish to get pregnancy yet phobia. Anyway, congrats to your pregnancy ☺️ Had a smooth journey!!

Hi Piggyass86, can’t help but to tear up when I read about your story. I understand how you feel when you say you have no one to talk to. Even though I have good friends, I feel like they don’t want to mention anything about my daughter as though it will make me feel hurt so most of the times, I just don’t talk about my daughter to anyone except to my husband. Honestly, I am very paranoid about my current pregnancy because I have PCOS and it can cause miscarriage as well. I am so scared everyday and it makes me think of my pregnancy with my daughter. Hope you get better and try to ttc for your next child. *hugs*

Just to update, I saw the gynae and during the u/s scan, there was no baby so gynae said it is a missed miscarriage. Scheduled a d&c tmr. Feeling so down.

Back