Infertility Support Group

Was given 4 tablets of antibiotics and was told to take all the day before gg for HSG. after taking, stomach was uncomfortable and had diarrhea. Called up kkh and no one pick up my call.

Was given 4 tablets of antibiotics and was told to take all the day before gg for HSG. after taking, stomach was uncomfortable and had diarrhea. Called up kkh and no one pick up my call.

Hello Gginy, I had gastric and yeast infection after taking the antibiotics :( Do you still have diarrhea?

Hello Gginy, I had gastric and yeast infection after taking the antibiotics :( Do you still have diarrhea?

Hi Simplepearl,

Not sure if u have done the check. Had asked the doc if it is normal to have diarrhea and nausea feel and she said it is normal.

Can't agree more, ttc is so draining emotionally. People have always said to be stress free and believe the day will come soon. Have been on clomid for two cycles and I did have the jab to trigger ovulation. I guess I have taken the jab for 3 cycles now and I'm just so fed up about it that nothing's happening as yet.

Hi Rainbowskies,

2.5yrs ago till date (Lost hope in between of it, cos I need DH to do a test but reluctant) understood its ego, till this 1 June 2018, after much persuade and he finally agree to check . (and of cos alot of drama in the process)

before that , I have been to KKH with Dr Sadhana, took all the damn test, and FYI i'm afraid of needles but I put all that aside for a BB.

I was diagnosed with High Prolactin.

Took Cabergoline for years now.
First was 2 tabs per week, then my prolactin drop soooo much which is not normal, so subsequently they change to half tab per week. So that they can monitor too if I'm ovulating on my own.

Never ovulate on my own, then took Letrozole (5 cycles) no avail, maybe me and DH BD wrong timing? or I just did not ovulate. So I lost hope, nowI start to see a new doc, Dr Jessie Phoon.

I really hope I can get pregnant with S0-IUI.

Hi,

Anyone took the antibiotics for hsg and had diarrhea?
Hi Gginy. Just read your post in hsg related issue.
Today I had my hsg test in morning and everything went well, no pain. But after that I feel nauseous, head heavy and diarrhoea in afternoon.
I also took 4 antibiotic before the test. Not sure if it is side of the antibiotic or the hsg. Did you take any pill to ease the symptoms or just let it be and wear off itself?

Hi Gginy. Just read your post in hsg related issue.
Today I had my hsg test in morning and everything went well, no pain. But after that I feel nauseous, head heavy and diarrhoea in afternoon.
I also took 4 antibiotic before the test. Not sure if it is side of the antibiotic or the hsg. Did you take any pill to ease the symptoms or just let it be and wear off itself?

Hi Chongpf,

I did not take any pills to ease my diarrhoea.
During the HSG, I asked the doc if it is normal to have diarrhoea, she said it is ok. And told me 1 of the lady who went to her had diarrhoea for a week.

Back