Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

I just went to Seng Wong Beo Temple 城隍庙 at Tanjong Pagar with the suggested red & white flowers, Butterfly Florida Water Cologne, Sam Fong Hoi Tong Powder and Red Thread. But the person at the temple mentioned wrong liao :confused: Asked me to buy 2 packs of mixed chrysanthemum and 5 oranges. Thus, have to go the nearby market and get.

Nonetheless, we have to pray to their main deities first with their joss stick pack (S$6). After that the person help me with the prayers with a big platter of joss papers ($43), after he help me with the request for babies and throw the twin
crescent and got the “sacred combination”(聖杯). After he mentioned something and asked me to throw again, another “sacred combination”(聖杯). Apologies for not hearing what he say cause in my heart i just pray for BFP and smooth pregnancy for both mother and child. the whole prayer/ritual ends with me burning the platter of joss papers. Of cuz the person also request for a red packet. He passed me back 3 oranges and a pack of mixed chrysanthemum (for my wifey to flower bath).

Hope it helps those who wish to head down to Seng Wong Beo Temple

Hi all

We will be returning 500 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple Toa Payoh on this coming Friday, 15 June 2018 at around 2pm.

We are blessed with healthy twins and would like to spread the baby dust to all couples trying to conceive.

Thank you!

Hi all

We will be returning 500 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple Toa Payoh on this coming Friday, 15 June 2018 at around 2pm.

We are blessed with healthy twins and would like to spread the baby dust to all couples trying to conceive.

Thank you!

Congrats on your twins.

Was wishing for a twin piglet, best if dragon phoenix twin. Haha greedy wish. Most importantly is we get a BFP first, then smooth pregnancy and healthy mother child.

Thanks all! I will go to toa payoh temple tomorrow after 2pm.. btw... sorry to ask again.. need to go with hubby? Coz my hubby not able to make it tomorrow.. hopefully got red eggs and i can just bring home for him to eat together..

Yes I bought from market too. I’m fine with either boy or girl so I get 6 white roses and 6 red roses.

Sad.. had my menses this morning... don't think can pray to zsnn this week.. :(

hopefully got red eggs next weekend..

Thanks all! I will go to toa payoh temple tomorrow after 2pm.. btw... sorry to ask again.. need to go with hubby? Coz my hubby not able to make it tomorrow.. hopefully got red eggs and i can just bring home for him to eat together..

Sorry this came last minute...but we have just returned 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Seng Wong Beo temple (tanjong pagar) on 14 July. Hope others get some baby dust too!
Thanks for updating but wasnt in town this weekend.. thanks!

Hi
Yesterday i went to Shang Lin temple to pray ZSNN. i saw altar there left 1 egg...and the temple auntie asked me to take 1st... then after i wait 20 mins there , i saw got people return few tray of eggs..so i took 2 eggs again...in the end i ate 2 eggs and my husband ate 1 egg. If eat 3 eggs , the procedure is it wrong?

Hi

Anyone knows if my husband can return the red eggs by himself while i wait outside the temple with my baby? Or it's a must that we do it together?

Hi babydust2410 & all,

I'll be returning 100 red eggs tmr before 11am tmr at Toa payoh shuang lin cheng huang temple! Baby dust to all!! I prayed to zhu sheng niang niang for a few times before I conceived my little healthy girl!! :oops:
Thanks 4 the eggs.hope i can get a good new soon:)

Hi all

I have given birth to a pair of identical twins boys under Zhu Sheng niang niang blessings and would be returning 100eggs to Chong Ghee temple at 80 rivervale crescent tomorrow at noon time Ard 1-2pm. Hope to bless those people trying to conceive.

Baby dust to all. Good luck

Hi all

I have given birth to a pair of identical twins boys under Zhu Sheng niang niang blessings and would be returning 100eggs to Chong Ghee temple at 80 rivervale crescent tomorrow at noon time Ard 1-2pm. Hope to bless those people trying to conceive.

Baby dust to all. Good luck

Hi All,

I will be returning 100 red eggs this coming Wednesday 22 Aug (by 3pm latest) to ZSNN at Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple - 15 Arumugan Road ( next to Macpherson train station). Hoping to spread baby dust to all of you here.

By the way, can anyone advise me how do we pray to ZSNN when sending the eggs?

Hi All,

I will be returning 100 red eggs this coming Wednesday 22 Aug (by 3pm latest) to ZSNN at Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple - 15 Arumugan Road ( next to Macpherson train station). Hoping to spread baby dust to all of you here.

By the way, can anyone advise me how do we pray to ZSNN when sending the eggs?
Hi Sista, you can get a packet of joss paper (costs 3 bucks), some flowers, butterfly perfume and the face powder with your red eggs, place it at her altar and with the lit joss sticks, you can thank her for blessing you a smooth delivery and healthy baby. Remember to report your Chinese name as well as your hubby's and your newborn baby :)

Hi Sista, you can get a packet of joss paper (costs 3 bucks), some flowers, butterfly perfume and the face powder with your red eggs, place it at her altar and with the lit joss sticks, you can thank her for blessing you a smooth delivery and healthy baby. Remember to report your Chinese name as well as your hubby's and your newborn baby :)
Ok sista!

Usually how long after praying 注生娘娘 will have news? After getting 胜杯 in June 18, so far still no BFP, all false alarm

Sorry, this is a million dollar Q that all ladies hoping for a kid would like to know too.

It really depends on:

• Karma - your hubby's and yours. Are you doing enough good deeds/past lives etc.
  • Are you doing things right while trying to be pregnant? As in diet and lifestyle
  • Is everything ok with your womb and your hubby's sperm? This, has to be verified by doctors

Sorry, this is a million dollar Q that all ladies hoping for a kid would like to know too.

It really depends on:

• Karma - your hubby's and yours. Are you doing enough good deeds/past lives etc.
  • Are you doing things right while trying to be pregnant? As in diet and lifestyle
  • Is everything ok with your womb and your hubby's sperm? This, has to be verified by doctors

That is quite true. Karma is one thing no one can verify, maybe just let nature takes it course.

Ya, but my wifey quite stress about it. cause it is like my sis gotten pregnant before her. She quite upset, as we gotten many false alarms. trying to console and calm her down

Ya la, can understand, but such things are, the more you kan chiong, the more stressed you are, the chances are lower. Have you seen a doc?

Ya la, can understand, but such things are, the more you kan chiong, the more stressed you are, the chances are lower. Have you seen a doc?

We have yet to see the doc, she doesn't wanna until we really have no choice. Ya i no wanna stress her up too much, but unable to manage all toxic factors around her (work, MIL, etc). My mum is always hinting left and right regardless how much i try to tone it down.

Hi everyone! We will be returning red eggs to Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh this sunday! Hope to spread baby dust to all! :)

We will be returning 80 red eggs this coming Saturday 15-Sep (by 11am) to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at 玉皇殿@495 Havelock Road.

Hoping to spread baby dust to all here.

Hi all, we will be returning 50 eggs to Telok Blangah Ting Kong Beo and 50 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple tomorrow, 18 Sept 2018 by 11am.

Hope to spread baby dust to all!

Went to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple last Saturday,
very lucky saw got few red egg thr,taken 2 to eat with hubby together,hopefully will get a blessing like others mumies and have a good news soon!
Me too! hehe! Many trays of red eggs on 15 Sep!
Thanks for the *baby dust* from all the kind couples, thankful :)

hi Can I get some advice? I just gave birth to a baby girl in Sep and plan to give thanks to ZSNN. Other than red eggs, anything else I should bring?

Hi All

Just want to ask,i has taken 2 red egg on last few week,

i saw few red egg again on 19/9 & many trays on 23/9 when I go with my husband - he 1st time go,previous he need to work so unable go with me(but I no take for this 2 times),

is it only take 1 time enough or every time when I go then I can take if I want?

Hi All

Just want to ask,i has taken 2 red egg on last few week,

i saw few red egg again on 19/9 & many trays on 23/9 when I go with my husband - he 1st time go,previous he need to work so unable go with me(but I no take for this 2 times),

is it only take 1 time enough or every time when I go then I can take if I want?
Hello Vong, for me, everytime I go to ZSNN to pray, I would take 2 red eggs to eat, that is if I want to have another baby.

Hope this helps in your Q.

Back