Classes for 3 year old girl

3jparents

hi all.. I am a mummy to a 3 year old girl n 2 older boys.. Just wondering what classes do u send a 3 year old girl too? She goes to childcare now but we wanted to expose her to other activities.. Any recommendation.. Haha me not much experience w girls n most of my friends all have boys only.. Hope to hear from fellow mummies n daddies

hi all.. I am a mummy to a 3 year old girl n 2 older boys.. Just wondering what classes do u send a 3 year old girl too? She goes to childcare now but we wanted to expose her to other activities.. Any recommendation.. Haha me not much experience w girls n most of my friends all have boys only.. Hope to hear from fellow mummies n daddies

Hi! Just came across your posting, you can consider kinder piano music enrichment lessons! I work closely with young children from 2-8yo and have found that music lessons speed up the child's learning :)

Hey, I just happened to see this and would like to share my own experience. I have a lovely girl too and exposed her to piano since 3 yo. I feel that the teacher makes a very important role on that for children to really like or hate piano. Having said that, i have bad experience for the 1st teacher and it lasted for 4 months before I switched my girl which turns 4 to Miss Pearlyne. She is really good and having a very customized approach to teach the young girl based on her character. Check out her website http://mymusicroom.sg/#home
Hope it helps.

Back