Confinement nanny recommendation

I highly recommend my confinement nanny, Janet Foo. I gave birth to my daughter at the end of May, and Janet was the rock of our lives for the past 1 month. She taught us how to bathe our baby, how to feed her, how to burp her etc. We are now equipped with sufficient knowledge to take care of our baby by ourselves, despite having not gone for any pre-natal classes.

Janet is also an excellent cook. Not only are her dishes delicious, but she puts in so much heart into every single dish that she cooks. Her 猪脚醋 and homemade char-siew are especially awesome! Besides breakfast, lunch and dinner, she also cooks dessert for tea break ie red bean soup, and she makes sure I have a
bowl of soup before I sleep every night. All her dishes are also prepared to help me increase my milk supply, or to 补血 after so much blood loss from labour.

Janet is also very caring and loving towards our baby. She is very experienced and knows what baby wants 99% of the time. Our daughter is a very bad sleeper and wakes up very frequently at night. Janet has to stay up half the night to feed her or carry her to sleep, and she does it without complaints.

The most important thing is that she never forced me to do anything I didn’t want to do. Anything that I did, I did it because I saw a point in it and I wanted to do it. I thought this was key to having a happy, healthy confinement.

I would definitely hire Janet again should I one day have a second child. You can contact her at +60 12-593 0298!

Hi! Would you mind if I email or PM you with a few more questions on Janet? Thanks!

QUOTE="Avocadomilkshake, post: 8638412, member: 201928"]I highly recommend my confinement nanny, Janet Foo. I gave birth to my daughter at the end of May, and Janet was the rock of our lives for the past 1 month. She taught us how to bathe our baby, how to feed her, how to burp her etc. We are now equipped with sufficient knowledge to take care of our baby by ourselves, despite having not gone for any pre-natal classes.

Janet is also an excellent cook. Not only are her dishes delicious, but she puts in so much heart into every single dish that she cooks. Her 猪脚醋 and homemade char-siew are especially awesome! Besides breakfast, lunch and dinner, she also cooks dessert for tea break ie red bean soup, and she makes sure I have a
bowl of soup before I sleep every night. All her dishes are also prepared to help me increase my milk supply, or to 补血 after so much blood loss from labour.

Janet is also very caring and loving towards our baby. She is very experienced and knows what baby wants 99% of the time. Our daughter is a very bad sleeper and wakes up very frequently at night. Janet has to stay up half the night to feed her or carry her to sleep, and she does it without complaints.

The most important thing is that she never forced me to do anything I didn’t want to do. Anything that I did, I did it because I saw a point in it and I wanted to do it. I thought this was key to having a happy, healthy confinement.

I would definitely hire Janet again should I one day have a second child. You can contact her at +60 12-593 0298![/QUOTE]
Hello, would you mind if

Hi! Would you mind if I email or PM you with a few more questions on Janet? Thanks!

Hi, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

Back