Feb 2019 Mummies

Hello ladies. Let me start the ball rolling! Currently week 6 and according to app, edd should be early Feb. Would like to start a WhatsApp group to support one another and get advices since this is Baby #1! If keen pls PM me. :)

i have PM u, pls add me.
Hi mrstann, I scheduled mine for week 9. Not going so soon as it may be too small to see much. Does anyone experience MS already?

hi do you research which doc to go to? i am planning to go to the doc too around week 8. am at week 5 now. but being a first timer has absolutely no idea what to do or which doc to go to.

I went to GP for blood teat and got it tested out on the 3rd week.
Schedule an appointment with gynae Dr Koh at TPY as recommended by colleague on the 6th week. So far so good. Confirmed my edd will be on 19/2/2019. Done my first ultrasound too. As the embryo is still quite small, can only see a ring and going back in 3 weeks time for second check up.

My mum is 53 years old, Malaysian, 20 years experiences in taking care of babies and children, can cook delicious confinement foods.
She can speak english, mandarin, malay, cantonese, hokkien and hakka.
She is easy going, flexible, not naggy and soft-spoken.
You can sms/whatsapp me @ 96908622 to know more information and check on her availability.
Thank you

Hi! I got a BFP 2 days back and according to my calculation i am 5 weeks now. Looking for a suitable gynae and a good support group. Kindly add me into ur whatsapp groups please. This is my #3. Thanks!

@mrstann bill for first visit was $250 including some medication.

Hi all, it’s me again and the past few days have been really an experience. I was admitted into tmc 2 days ago and put on drip. Even though it was just 2 days but it was truly miserable to be stuck on a drip and having to go toilet quite inconveniently. Turns out I was already dehydrated when I was warded. Doc actually wanted me to stay for min 3 days 2 nights but I really felt miserable so I requested to be discharged on day 2 evening. Now I’m back home and I am on regular medication for anti-nausea and gastric meds. I am feeling better too as vomiting has stopped. But I think it will take some time to fully regain my old self as I am still walking slowly and feel breathless at times.

I hope nobody has to go through my experience. Jiayou all of us.

Anyone keen to create a WA grp, can pm and let me know? i could create one...

Abit on myself, currently having #3.. have 2 kiddos age 4+ and 19 mths... :)

Hi! I got a BFP 2 days back and according to my calculation i am 5 weeks now. Looking for a suitable gynae and a good support group. Kindly add me into ur whatsapp groups please. This is my #3. Thanks!
High 5... I am also having my #3... hehehehe

new mummies who are keen to join our feb whatsapp chat group.. pls pm me if i missed you out... been busy at work so may have missed out on some msges.. congrats to all!

new mummies who are keen to join our feb whatsapp chat group.. pls pm me if i missed you out... been busy at work so may have missed out on some msges.. congrats to all!
Hi dear! Am keen to join feb whatsapp group! 1st time mummy here! And do not really know how to use this forum hahaha.

Hello! :) I’m keen to join the WhatsApp group too. Tried to PM you but couldn’t get it sent through. Mind to PM me instead? Thank you!

Hello mummies! #1 for me! at Week 7 now, went to gynae to confirm but doc say can't cfm EDD yet.. think baby is too small at 2mm.. having bad morning sickness now, just set in only at week 6ish. Anyone have any good tips to counter that, pl share =DD thanks!! Doc didn't prescribe me any supplement yet =( got to see him in another 2 weeks time.. hoping that all will be alright.

Looking forward to our journey tog, mummies! =)

Hello mummies! #1 for me! at Week 7 now, went to gynae to confirm but doc say can't cfm EDD yet.. think baby is too small at 2mm.. having bad morning sickness now, just set in only at week 6ish. Anyone have any good tips to counter that, pl share =DD thanks!! Doc didn't prescribe me any supplement yet =( got to see him in another 2 weeks time.. hoping that all will be alright.

Hi @nubby18 first, congrats on the start of this new journey. I also feel it is very important to have fellow mummies who understand your condition to be with you, supporting us as we go through this stage as it may not be 100% smooth sailing for all. You can try pandan chiffon cake from bengawan solo, I read somewhere that it works for some mummies. Also try not to have an empty stomach. For me, whenever I have that retching feeling, I will try to eat something even if it’s drinking those 3-in-1 cereal or milo. Doc says to try to eat whatever that I can consume.

Vomit if you really have no choice as for my case, the vomiting on an empty stomach caused me to puke my bile out as there was nothing left for me to puke. And thereafter the gastric will give you lots of problems. Just sharing my experience, hope yours will not be too bad! Jiayou.

Would like to start a new whatsapp group for 10 first time mummies. keeping the group small so we can know each other better. Pm me if keen :)

Hi! I would like to join the whatsapp group chat too! Am currently in my week 7.

For first time mummies who r interested to have a group chat pm me:) i’ll be capping at 20 participants only and for first time mums
Hi! Im a firsttime mum! Currently at week 7. Please add me into your whatsapp group chat!!

For first time mummies who r interested to have a group chat pm me:) i’ll be capping at 20 participants only and for first time mums
Hi! There seems to be an error and I can’t PM you my number, you able to PM me instead? Thanks!!!

Hi any mom’s due during CNY like me? I’m keen to join any open WhatsApp groups which are available. Second time mom with a 2yo. Thanks!

Hi dear usually I will cut a slice of lemon and put it with plain water. It works for me.. I'm in my week 8 no MS but feel bloated and alot of air.. always burping air lol

Hi! I’m keen to join the chat too! Could you please add me in as well. Thankyou~ :)

First time mum here! Im currently in my 7th week and will be having first checkup this Fri at NUH.

After reading up alot online, I've decided Im going down the subsided route mainly due to cost. What are your thoughts?

Anw Im keen to join any available groups!

Hi mummies, is anyone interested to sign up for maternity/ newborn shoot together? If we get 5-10 sign ups we will be able to get a better rate

Hi

I’m 10 weeks pregnant. 2 young children plus a miscarriage 2 years ago. Looking to join a WhatsApp group.

Can u please add me? Thanks.

Reading up on episiotomy and natural tearing really scares me as im a ftm. need to make me mentally prepared when giving birth next year. Any prenatal classes to recommend? When I goggled it's not that cheap ah... a few hundreds for couples

I’m interested in the WA group chat. I can’t seems to PM you, possible to PM me so I can give you my mobile? Thanks!

Hihi...
Congrats mummies..
I'm a full-time Nanny with more than 25yrs taking care of infants...
Contact 97327396 for info...

Hi all mummies-to-be & mummies, I’m a newbie, first time mummy to be, into wk6.. any WhatsApp group that I can join, please?

I am a second time mummy. Still feel like the first time. Congratulations to us=) Do we need to go for Down syndrome test and such at age 30?

Hi there! I'm keen to join, is the group still open? I tried to PM you but failed.

Dear mummies,

Have Obimin and Stretchmark cream to let go cheap. Do check them out at WTS. Thanks!

Back