Will you quit job to do IVF?

Is it advsiable to quit your work to focus on ivf treatment? Any advice? Thanks.

Hi Eustoma, I have done 2 IUI and 1 IVF all failed. My IVF results was ectopic pregnancy. I suggest to continue work to avoid stressing yourself during the 2WW. Cus during 2WW can be really stressful wanting to know if is it a successful pregnancy. I took 20 days MC and still had ectopic.

Hi Eustoma, I have done 2 IUI and 1 IVF all failed. My IVF results was ectopic pregnancy. I suggest to continue work to avoid stressing yourself during the 2WW. Cus during 2WW can be really stressful wanting to know if is it a successful pregnancy. I took 20 days MC and still had ectopic.
Thanks for replying. I also worried that stress at work will cause poor quality eggs and ivf to be unsuccessful. I prob also need to go for surgery to remove polyps.

Thanks for replying. I also worried that stress at work will cause poor quality eggs and ivf to be unsuccessful. I prob also need to go for surgery to remove polyps.

Polyps are very normal for women. I also had 1 polyp and also went for surgery in kkh to remove it before going for IUI.

me too...1IVF and 2IUI all failed, thinking change hospital. Good lucky to everyone!

Back